Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #3

Thanks Shan,

Lisa Hugs to you sweety, what you and your DH are doing on Saturday sounds just beautiful we had a memorial service for my brother who passed away from SIDS quite some years ago, it was to celebrate his 30th birthday and we released some balloons and it feels really special my mum said they represented our love going up to heaven to be with him, Please know that we are here for you, I wish I could take away some of the pain that you are feeling right now , hmmm its hard to be happy for someone when you are feelling so much hurt and pain its a tough thing cause you would never begrudge them a baby its hard to put into words as I am sure you already know but at the same time you are just extatic for them its a strange feeling.

Cass I was much the same I was a little affraid to come in here, my reason was not feeling like I belonged in here as many others have suffered alot more than I have, But I am so glad I ventured in as it has given me alot of courage to go ahead and ttc again in the near future, I am happy that you joined here too the more the merrier I think its a great thread thats for sure

Hey Guys,

Kirsty, You know i am always here day or night for you it doesnt matter....How are you doing today?

Cass, Really glad that you have found us, its a very hard road for all of us even though we may travel different paths the pain from losing a baby and the longing to feel the joy of pregnancy (again) we all understand...keep coming around we are all here for each other.

Jayne, I am really sorry that you have had this scare...but really glad that you got to see your little bub and that flickering heartbeat. i wish i could take some of the worry away from you but i am here listening and thinking of you and your precious bub.

Lisa, How are you doing girl? Thats great about your friends pregnancy but very difficult for you at the moment. This weeks of all weeks....That is really really nice what you and your DH are doing to remember your baby.

I might not have made myself clear in my last post.....DH doesnt want to "try" (he wants it to happen but doesnt want to know when i am ovulating or when AF is due, how many days until we can test etc etc he just wants it to happen without all that stress each day and the whole TWW etc etc) but that doesnt mean i dont have to try....he just doesnt need to know when it is the right time for me to be trying IYKWIM. He really wants to be pregnant again but because we tried so hard with Katelyn and Lucy (every night for a month lol) he wants to enjoy trying this time without the pressure - does this make sense??? He wants to get prego but wants it to be an accident lol how does he work that out you either use contraception or you dont! He was ready for another baby after Lucy before i was and now i am ready I AM READY lol...i guess truth be told i let slip around the right time last month but i dont think that there is anything positive for us this month i can feel AF coming!!!!!!! He is excited about getting a BFP but also worried for our friends who have been trying to concieve their first baby for over a year and he doesnt want to say to them that we are pregnant again before they are which is sweet (and i feel the same) but i have reminded him that there is only 24 hours in the month to get pregnant and the chances of us catching that with the trying but not really trying approach is probably not going to work quickly lol. Basically he knows that we are trying but we are trying without pressure - so far will see what happens in a few months if we havent jagged a BFP...lol then we will be really trying.

Love to all Sarah xx
    Last edited by KAB; July 24th, 2006 at 10:54 PM.

kirsty Guest

Here's to a great big 'accident' coming your way really soon then Sarah!!

Evening girls!!

Welcome Cass. We are a wonderful group so you are lucky to have us But seriously, we are very useful to have around. An understanding ear is always valuable.

Jayne - deep breath, exhale. Everything will be fine. Bubba has a heartbeat. Yeah!!!! Spotting has stopped. Double yeah!!! More importantly, how many weeks are you now?? You know you can get some spotting around the time AF is due (if you weren't pregnant that is). What time is the U/S tomorrow?? I will wait for the fabulous result you will bless us with.

Lisa - you need a big hug too. It is so hard when others fall pregnant or announce pregnancies around your due date. The day you have planned though sounds lovely. DH is a very sweet man for thinking of something so special.

Sarah - I think we knew what you meant. My DH is similar (although he knows my cycle better than me sometimes so I can't *not* tell him) and would love to conceive *by accident* but we know that is not going to happen. The trying is very trying after a while.

Shan - the birthday parties would have been very cool!! But that special connection you have is lovely too.

Tanya - how are you doing?? How was the BBQ??

Amy - you are a very sweet woman for giving up with DH. Better than me anyway - the red wine has been the only thing to get me through some days, although those days are getting further apart.

Well - I am not a subtle creature. Sending the card and the booties to our pregnant friends worked and we met up on Saturday evening. Good to see her although I found it a little difficult. Just hard when she is due around Caitlyn's birth and she is about the same duration into the pregnancy that I was when Caitlyn was born. She was *complaining* about going to the midwife every 2 weeks soon for BP and wee checks (for no reason as she put it) and there I am sitting thinking I would love to have that opportunity. I think she was a little sheepish when I told her I would be having 2nd weekly U/S plus midwife visits for the next pregnancy from 20 weeks. But overall it was good to see her and to swap stories about pregnancy (even when I am not there anymore). I can only hope I am in time for her birthday and DH's (they are 1 day apart and we usually go out for dinner together). So - I don't think they are avoiding me anymore (they never were probably) and I don't feel like I am diseased!!!

Off to catch up with one of the babies born around Caitlyn's EDD tomorrow (I made knitted socks and a cardigan with pockets for him - so cute) and then lunch with the other one on Monday. Yay!!! They are so cute and the cuddles are lovely.

Hello to any of the lovely ladies I have missed

Hi Kirsty!! How are you doing??

kirsty Guest

I'm doing okay I guess thanx for asking Michelle & Sarah. Still having a few odd moments, especially when I remember I should have been 39wks pg this Thursday, not looking forward to the next couple of weeks at all. It is being made even harder atm as all James seems to talk about is when he has a baby sister!! Guess it is a pretty big thing for a (almost) 4yr old to come to grips with. The big thing is I have put in for a holiday on the Monday before we go to Melbourne & told them I am unavailable for any extra call ins until my regular shift on Friday as we are going to go away for a few days at the same time in early September.

This next week will be the hardest for you. Just know that we are here for you now and in the lead up to your appointment. ((hugs))

Hello everyone,

Just quickly poping in to say hello and sprinkle lots of and really hope I see some BFPs here soon.

Hi girls...

Michelle, the bbq was good thanx Had a good day.

Kirsty :hugs: I hope you get though the next couple of weeks ok.

Sarah, I hope you do get an 'easy' bfp... that would be a bonus!! Men have it a lot easier than us, ignorance is bliss

Started spotting today, On to next month! I always said I didn't know how the girls in LTTTC threads did it... now I am understanding... Not fun!

Tanya

Hi girls.....

Just popping in quickly to give you my update on my huge 92 day cycle....i secretly had hopes that i could have been pg, and i got my free lullaby HPT's in the mail yesterday, so i did one and it was a BFN....i'm okay with it, but a little down, as my BB's are so sore and the only time they have been this sore is when i was pg....oh the joys of LTTTC........

Tanya....sorry to hear that AF turned up for you....huge hugs...

I'm so sorry Shan. What is the plan now with your cycle this long??

kirsty Guest

Oh Shan I am so sorry to hear that it wasn't a BFP.

Not sure what the plan is....i had a little bit of brownish CM a few hours ago, so maybe AF is finally here....will just wait and see

Hi girls,

Hope you are all well??? af arrived well and truley today so its another cycle closer to ttc thats the way I am looking at it anyway I am going to start charting from now on so taht I know whats going on with my body and cycles etc... so that when the time comes I will hopefully know exactly when the right time is to bd, Is it nesesary to do temping this is all rather new to me and I am rather confused about the whole charting thing.

Tanya sorry that af showed up for ya fingers crossed for this next cycle :hugs:

Michelle Glad that your friends weerent avoiding you or have stoped avoiding you, THat must have been hard listening to your friend complain about her pg I think some people just dont properly think about what they are saying

Shan Huge hugs for you sweety, our bodies do strange things thats for sure and sometimes you just want to yell at them and tell them to get their act together, I hope it all sorts out very soon, have you been to the dr at all????

Sarah I hope you get the accident that dh is hoping for LOL I know what you mean about ttc with out trying abut you know when the right time is etc...

kirsty it is so hard when young children bring it all up again my daughter is almost 3 and just after my mc she said to one of the mums at playgroup who had brought in her new born baby that mummy;s baby in her tummy was dead I really did not know how to react and it has become something she brings up at times as well as my ds 5 and a half they do kinda know whats going on but we tried ot make something not to sad which was hard as we wer both so sad, I have no idea how I am going to react around my due date Oct 27th but it has begin to play on my mind especially when I see tickers of othees that were the same as me and i tink I would have been almost 27 weeks along, please know that i am here if you need me and ofcourse you can vent all you like in here as you know, I am thinking of you sweety and sending you some great big cyber hugs.

Hi Kazz

Ok am watching all saints atm so might duck off but will BBL

Take care

Amy and Kirsty - my nephew often takes Caitlyn *out of the cupboard* (it is a framed photo of her hands and feet ) and announced to his preschool teachers that he was flying to Sydney to go to Aunty Shelley's baby's funeral because her baby had died in his Aunty's tummy!!! I am just waiting for the questions in the next pregnancy (yes - I have wishful thinking again!!!) such as *will this baby die too*. I answer him honestly - he has no problem with it, just the adults around him. Gotta love him though - so very cute.

Had a lovely long cuddle today with a 5 1/2 month old who was due around Caitlyn's EDD. He is just beautiful. I am sooooo clucky. His mummy is such a wonderful support and I am very lucky to have her.

I'll get back to do personals later but until then, have a lovely night!!!

Hi Girls...

Just thought I would pop in to apologize for my ltttc comment... I have no idea what it's like to ttc for a long period of time...6 months is nothing really. I know some of you girls have been slogging it out for much, MUCH longer and I have no right to compare my journey to that of a lady who has been ltttc.

Tanya

kirsty Guest

Hiya ladies time to lock this one & start a new one over here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678