Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

hello to all the sweets in here,

Belle - have you fallen asleep yet As you said to Shan, it would be great if we could all crash into PAML at the same time, but we will get there one by one. Are you feeling better now though?

Sez, welcome matey. Good idea to get to know us all in here first. So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your new ttc journey will be short and very sweet. Look forward to chatting to you some more.

Michelle - so what are you going to do with yourself now that your in tww? I think thats a really hard time, thinking am I or arent I... cant wait till its over and you get that bfp in about 10 days time .

Shell - how you doing matey? Thinking of you sweets.

Amy - nice to hear from you! other than being so busy, hope you are well.

Sarah - I hope your right, all the bd has to have some reward! I bet the only reward im going to get is the big smile on dh's face when I say we have to do it again tonight...pmsl...

Shan - how are you feeling now that af is over?

Saph - you will be getting ready to start the bd fest soon! Good luck sweets, hope you catch that eggy on the first go!
    A big huge hello to everyone else in here that I have missed out..

Hi Lisa, I'm feeling great since AF left...how about you, how are you going...i've got everything crossed for you hun...and i mean everything...eyes and all, although it's making it a tad difficult to read all the post...lol.

Thanks Shan! I have everything crossed for you too sweety, your right, it is hard to read the post with crossed eyes!! Whatever it takes hun, we will get over to PAML before you know it.

Im off to a friends for dinner, take care lovely ladies and chat tomorrow!

Lisa

Just popping in and sending MICHELLE some vibes! I'm sooooooooo hoping like mad that this is YOUR month my sweet-pea!!! I have everything crossed for you. I'll be checking on you everyday to see if any symptoms are coming up!!!!

Hey Girls...
    Just popping in to wish all the best in your current journeys...whatever they may be! I seem to have lost contact with this thread but have not forgotten what we have shared in the past...all the trimphs and tribulations... that all is well and thigs go beyond all expectations for you all... to all of you...

Jan xx

Hey Jan, You are just so much of a graceous friend. I am so glad you are here. Please check out my treacle website. Love heaps Nola xoxox

Awww thanks Jayne (and all you other loverlies) I hope so too. I so don't want to think about any symptoms. I have very sensitive nipples but I seem to get them on the clomid so I don't think that is any different. Can only hope .... but I'd love to join you!!! Someone to stress with

Lisa - I am just working and trying to ignore the next 10 days. I can't do anything more than I already have so it is just waiting, waiting, waiting. Parents are down this weekend so that should be a distraction. How about you?? Have you ovulated yet?? I am sure you can get in a little more BDing (if DH can keep up!!)

Bel, Sez, Sarah, Amy, Shan, Saph, Shell and Jan (we miss you being around) Hope you are all having a lovely evening.

Hi Michelle - having your parents around will be a great distraction, tww will be over before you know it and you will be staring at a bfp in no time. You have done the bd and not much else you can do but sit tight and wait for the eggy to hatch! I have everything crossed for you sweety.

Me - I was having major O pains (on both sides) yesterday, so looks like im getting ready, and ive noticed more cm so looks like O time is about to hit. Still keeping up the bd'ing and will continue to do so for another week. Like you said, not much else we can do!

A big cheerio to everyone, will try and pop in later for some personals.

Lisa

LIsa - surely you will catch that eggie this month with the amount of BDing you're doing, but be careful coz my gyne told me only every 2nd day coz you need to give the sperm a chance to build up and get strong, and coz they last a few days in there, every 2nd day is the best.....but i have a feeling it won't matter coz you're going to get a BFP anyway...good luck..

Thanks Shan, we have been bd two nights in a row, then one night off, then again, so hopefully that gives the little spermies a chance to build muscles and swim, swim, swim!!

Swim you little spermies, swim...hehehe

goldilocks Guest

Hi all!

Moglie, I'm keeping everything crossed for you that AF stays away and you get a BFP on Monday!!! Thanks for the tip re. iron tonic.

Shan, glad to hear you're feeling so great since AF left the building. She's never pleasant when she's around, is she! That having been said, I can't wait for her to arrive so we can get on with TTC! LOL

Michelle, I hope to hear you announcing a BFP in the next few weeks! Sensitive nipples are a good sign I think. When I fell pg, I didn't get sore bb's but boy, did they grow! I think they started growing about a week after we conceived! LOL When are you going to test, honey? Glad your parents are around this weekend...any distraction is a good one during the TWW!

Lisa, YAY for O pains!!! You've just gotta catch the egg this month with all that BDing! And yup, it won't hurt to keep it up even after you think you've O'ed. It's fun to practice anyway! LOL

How is everyone else?

Well, I have a bit of woo hoo and also a bit of a boo hoo. Woo hoo - I finally stopped bleeding! I was delighted to wake up this morning to nothing but creamy CM. So now bring on AF so we can get this show on the road, I say! LOL

As for the boo hoo - a client just came into the office to bring me a cheque and some signed forms. He said, "Oh, I heard you're pregnant. But you're very obviously NOT pregnant now *laughs* When did you have the bub?" You can imagine the shattered look on his face when I told him I'd lost the baby I had to make small talk so I wouldn't burst into tears. I know he didn't say it on purpose and I could tell he felt really awful. Just before he left he said that he was very sorry he'd said that and if it was any consolation, his sister had two losses but also has four healthy kids.

I hate crying at work!!!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

OH Belle...i know exactly how hard that must have been for you. When i was pg, my gp thought i was 10wks. At that stage we were living in Melb, and when i rang my mum to tell her, she told me to come home for a week to spend some time with her...which i did. She was so excited about becoming a Nanna, that she told everyone (she didn't mean to, but she couldn't help herself). Whilst i was there i started spotting and went to see my old gp and he sent me for an ultrasound to check things out. During the ultrasound they told me that i was only 5.6 wks pg and that everything seemed okay.

After me week with mum, DH came and picked me up and we went home. I was still bleeding, and after only a few days at home i ended up in Dandenong ER in the middle of the night and I m/c. DH rang my mum in the morning to tell her, and we decided to go back up there for a few days to try and get our heads around everything. BIG MISTAKE. I walked up the street one day, and being my home town, everyone knew me and i was getting congratulations left right and centre. It was so hard telling people that i had actually lost the baby.

We are living back here now, and even sometimes now, i get people say to me, oh...how are your kids? and i'm like...i don't have any, and they say 'oh but we heard you were pg'..and i have to tell them again....

Sometimes i just want to go somewhere where no one knows me, but i know that that isn't an option either....so chin up honey....you're a very strong woman, and you can get through this and very soon you'll have your own little bubba in your arms and that is all that counts.

Belle - you poor love. It is horrible when people ask and you have to tell them. I was asked by a very lovely woman at work after I went back after *maternity leave* (the first few weeks too) about the baby and had to tell her (in the middle of a resuscitation) that we had a stillbirth. Poor darling gave me a big hug but she felt so awful. She had been away at another faciility when it all went down. As for my boobs - my goodness I hope they don't get bigger!!! They didn't get that much bigger last time (except when the milk came in) but they are rather large (to say the least) already!!!

Belle - hugs for you too. I also come from a small town and when Caitlyn was born Mum put an announcement of her birth (and death) in the local paper. It made the telling everyone easier on them and on me when I came home next. Plus the paper gets sent to ex locals far and wide so it was an easy way to distribute the information.

Lisa - woo hoo!!!! Bring on the O!! Keep that husband working. There is some other literature that says every day is fine if your (his) sperm count is normal but every 2nd day will also ensure there are *supplies* waiting for the eggie when it pops on out to say hello!!

Me - had a blood test today to make sure I am ovulating and that my progesterone levels are ok. I hate blood tests but the blood collector is a funny girl. Because she knows I am a nurse she gets all stressed so it makes me relax knowing she is more nervous that I am and I have to calm and reassure her

to all you other lovelies!!

Right ladies - I want a tonne of this occurring! We want to clear this place with us all leaving with big round bellies and cheesy grins on our faces!

Im busy doing the sly manouvering of getting DH to BD without implicating that we are around O time.... easier said than done, though - I dont really have a poker face.... hee hee hee no pun intended on the "poker" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Keen
    .... hee hee hee no pun intended on the "poker" part.
    Keen - I'm glad you added that because if you had of just put 'no pun intended' i probably would have sat here for 1/2 hour trying to figure out where the pun was....ROFL...i'm such an idiot sometimes...

Hi Gals,

Keen - your pun and poker comments gave me a good laugh! You dont need poker face love, just show him something else - hehehehehe (me very naughty ), but I hope it works and the little spermies swim to the eggy, and "boom" a little tiny baby is made. Your right girly, we all need to get outta here - LEAD THE WAY!!!

Belle - oh sweety, thats so hard, its happened to me too, but chin up and you will sitting behind the desk showing off a big round belly in no time.

Shan - Your kind words to Belle were so true and touching. You really are a treasure. ANd I see your selling some of your stuff...I hope the 'not actively ttc' really does the trick and you get a big suprise this time next month!

Michelle - mmmm did you sensitive bbs?? bring on the pg symptoms missy!! If you announce a bfp in a couple of weeks im going to fly over and give you a massive hug for real, cause a cyber hug just wont do when you get that bfp! Im praying for you sweets. Hope your blood results come back with some good news and that your body is O'ing like mad.

have to go now, will check back to catch up with everyone else

to you all!!

goldilocks Guest

Thank you so much girls...that's why I love BB, because of all you lovely ladies!

I feel better after having a bit of a sob. Normally I'm OK with telling people what happened, but this guy just caught me off-guard and it really hit a nerve. It's just one of those days today. My spotting started up again so that was yet another thing to be upset about! Anyway, as much as I want to find a huge rock to crawl under right now, I know I have to pick my chin up and soldier on.

Shan, that is absolutely awful, honey. I was so upset to hear what you had to go through. And thank you for the kind words...Lisa is right, they are so touching. You truly are a gem, honey. I too hope that your 'not actively TTC' approach will grant you a perfect little surprise!

Michelle, I was so upset to hear about what you went through too It was lovely of your mum to put an announcement in the paper for your little girl. What a touching thought. I had to laugh at the blood collection girl being more nervous than you today! LOL When do you get your results back? I hope it's all great news for you!

Keen, when I was in the middle of feeling down and out, I got a huge laugh after reading your post about the 'poker' pun ROFL You are a classic! Thanks for making me laugh

Lisa, thanks honey. I think that everyone here has been through the same thing. It's so awful having to tell people the news. I feel like I've had to relive it over and over. I agree with Michelle, I don't think you'll have a problem from DTD every night...it's fine if your DH has strong swimmers. DH always jokes that his are rocket-powered because the night we conceived I was on top! :eek: ROFL

Much love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast