Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

Morning Everyone!!!

Kelly - Welcome to our little (huge) thread. I'm so sorry to hear of you loss, but just know that you can call on all of us here for support....big hugs to you.

Shell - how did you go sweety. I'm sure your day was just beautiful...

Michelle - what a night you had!. I want to go and see the boy from oz too. It would be awsome....

Hi to everyone else, and i hope you all had a great weekend.

goldilocks Guest

Good morning lovelies! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Shan, you are sooooo right! I don't know what I'd do without all my wonderful BB buddies. You girls are all worth your weight in gold! How are you going, sweetie? I'm sure that you're going to be announcing a surprise BFP soon

Keen & Nola, wait for meeeeeeeee! I'm dumping everything and making a run for the PAML ark too! LOL You girls are just too funny!

Lisa, I hope you kept up your BD-fest over the weekend! I'm so positive that you caught the eggie this month, honey. So are you now officially in the TWW?

Sarah, I think it's wonderful that you tell people that Lucy is your second child. Katelyn is and always will be your child and I think it's great that you always acknowledge her. So how are you going, sweetie? Where are you up to in your cycle?

Sez, yes I think it's almost worse for people when they make comments like that. This client looked absolutely shattered when I told him...he wished he'd never opened his mouth! I was just having a bit of a down day, that's why it affected me so much. Are you actively TTC yet, honey?

Kirsty, thank you so much for your kind words...it really means a lot to me. It must have been hard when that customer came in and said that to you. I'm glad you put her in her place! People like that who don't have any tact deserve to be embarrassed!!!

Naomi, hi sweets!!! Congrats on your new job, you must be stoked! Please come in and check on us again soon...we all miss you!

Kelly, I just replied to your other thread without realising you'd already joined us here. D'oh! A huge welcome to you, honey! You are definitely in the right place. You will find the most incredible bunch of ladies here. I don't know what I'd do without them!

Shell, I hope you had a lovely day remembering your angel yesterday. I'm sure it was a very special day for you and your family.

Michelle, I just realised what time you posted. OMG, what are you doing up at that awful hour?! LOL Please excuse my ignorance but are you and your DH paramedics/nurses/doctors/etc? Pity your show was interrupted but I'm glad you still had a great time!

Phew, so many gals to keep track of in here. We need some graduates soon, ladies!

Well, I had a very relaxing weekend which was nice for a change. I'm still spotting though which I can't believe. OMG, will it ever stop??!! GRRRRRRRR It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping AF will arrive soon and my body can get back to something resembling normal! LOL

Love to all
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Morning Ladies, Hope you all had a lovely relaxing weekend....

Michelle, Sounds like you had a great time with your parents despite helping that Lady, sounds like it would have been pretty interesting for them to watch if they missed out on parts of the show! How are you going with the 2WW?

Belle, Sorry that you are still spotting that is so unfair i hope that it finishes up for you right now!

Moglie, How was your blood test?

A question about me - sorry if its to much info but i needed to ask. When my last AF started i had a tiny bit of browny spotting on the first day and things didnt really start properly until about 10am the next morning. Then it was really heavy but all up including the first day lasted for 6 and a bit days. Do i count the first day with spotting as CD1??? Thanks guys just need to get my head around it so that we can try properly.

Hope that you are all well and thinking of you all. Love Sarah xx

Afternoon all, it has been a pretty good weekend. DH and I got a lot of things done around the house, and even managed to bump into some friends that we haven't seen for a number of years, which was great. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Sarah - thanks for asking. Started spotting on thursday and then it started Friday but now after 2 days of average bleeding yesterday and today are back to spotting agian... not my usual cycle, so dont really know what is going on. Once the bleeding started there was no point going for the blood test, so will keep it for next time, hopefully that's soon.

Naomi - congrats on the new job, I hope it all goes well for you.

Kirsty - I am really impressed and glad you put that woman back in her place, hopefully now she'll think twice before opening her mouth.

Hope everyone is going well.

Hello all, welcome to another week in ttc land! Hope it ends with some BFP's

Kelly, welcome to our very supportive and friendly thread. So sorry for your loss sweety, I hope you can find comfort and friendship here to help you through your new ttc journey. Hoping its a short and sweet one for you.

Shell - hope you had a special day yesterday.

Belle - it took me ages to get back to 'normal' even now 7 months on and I can still have weird months where I have no idea what my body is doing. Hope you are keeping positive and the spotting leaves town very soon.

Michelle - wow what a night. Good thing you and dh were on hand to help this lady out. You really are a special angel. Im glad you enjoyed the show though. mum and dad still here? Ive officially joined you in the tww - and im already imagining pg symptoms LOL!

Sarah - you are so sweet, and you will always nbe mummy to your two girls...hopefully you can be mummy of three soon. I use to count spotting as CD 1 but I learned from the gals here that it doesnt count, CD1 is when the red alert hits town. Hope that helps.

Naomi - whoo hoo congrats on the job lovey. Sounds like you are getting your life into top gear so that you are nice and ready for when your first little bubba comes along.

Shan - how are you going with the not actively ttc'ing? Are you monitoring your cycle etc?? Oh matey, I cant wait to farewell you outta here into PAML (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

Keen - are you any closer in your cycle to boarding the PAML ark?? I hope so sweety.

Kirsty / Sez / Belle - IKWYM about people asking things like that without any tact! I had one girl (a friend of a friend) aske me not long ago 'so are you pg yet or what?' and I gave her the rudest relpy (I said to her, yes I was pg, but I lost the baby, so thanks for asking). I havent spoken to her since! serves her right I say.

Kirsty, how are you going anyway? You must be getting really close to "officially" joining the ttc gals??

Well Me - officially stopped bd'ing - tried to have another go last night, but dh was a party pooper - hehehehe. He figures that with all the bd'ing on Thurs, Fri and Sat, we have a pretty good chance of catching that cheeky little egg. I got a real dark positive on the OPK on Friday night and Saturday morning. Hope he is right. Just have to wait and see what happens, as I said to Michelle, Im already having imaginary symptoms, this tww is going to drive me nuts

Hope you are all well and so sorry if I missed anyone, there are too many to keep up with!

have a great day

Lisa

Moglie,

Oh hun - I didnt realise af arrived for you....damn that cow!! She just doesnt learn does she. Im glad you had a nice weekend though, hope you and dh can now look forward to a new cycle, and hopefully a nice bfp at the end of it.

take care
    Lisa

Awww Thanks everyone for your kind words and thinking of me yesterday, it was so sweet of all of you and im really touched!
    We were not sure what type of plant to get, so Cameron suggested a lemon tree as each type i use the fruit i will always remember, so i thought that was good and thats what we did and its was really lovely the three of us planted in a big Terracotta pot together (just incase we move one day we can take it, Thanks Jayne for that advice!) Now its over i can move on as i was dreading this day from the moment i had the m/c and im glad that i held it together and i was expecting to be a mess!
    Thanks again everyone for all your thoughts i really appreciated it. for all of you!

Thanks Lisa,

Its just the way it is. Although I must admit I'm a bit frazzled by having such strong symptoms / indicators of a pregnancy. My body is doing strange things.

Moglie, have you thought about doing a test anyway given the strong symptoms you had? Are you still having any pg symptoms? Its worth getting yourself checked or even chatting to your gp if you still feel unsure of what your body is doing. Take care sweety.

Talking

Thanks Lisa, that's very kind of you to be so supportive.

My symptoms have disappeared so it probably just wasnt' to be. No point beating myself up over it, just time to start temping in a day or so and see what happens. I told DH he's going to be exhausted with all the action he's going to get!!

Cheers

Thats a great attitude Moglie, I hope the positive thinking does the trick. He can join my dh in the 'exhausted hubby' club. LOL! Maybe they should start their own support thread..hehehehehe

I like that!! The "Exhausted Hubby" Club, they should start one up, but hey isn't that what they like anyway??

How are things going with you?

Yes that would be funny!! But you know men - they want it all the time, and then when they do get it, they complain its too much! LOL!! Oh well we just need to keep at it, we need those spermies!!

Im good sweet, thanks for asking. Im in the tww now, and im already imagining pg symptoms! Ive been having 'funny' pain around the ovaries among other things, but I think its all in my head!

Hi girls

Sorry I have been MIA, but my phone line was cut (thanx to Alecia running up a HUGE bill that we couldn't pay for quite a while). Anyway... CD 15 for me, and nothing to report. My cervix is not fertile, but I have been getting a bit of watery CM... I don't think O will be here for a few day yet tho.
    Nothing to report on the spotting either it lasted for a few days and cleared up.
    Got a bit of BDing in last night to tie us over for a few days

Well I need to do a bit of reading to catch up...

BBL
    Tanya

Hey Tanya, hope you are well! Sounds like your gearing up for the big O, time to start the bd fest! I cant believe Alecia racked up such a huge bill, I bet she is sorry now that the phone line was cut. Got to love teenage girls

Good morning to all of the sweets in here, hope you have a great day,

Lisa

goldilocks Guest

Morning ladies!

Sarah, if you only had a tiny bit of brown spotting I wouldn't count it. CD1 should definitely be when AF arrives in full force! Are you actively TTC, hon?

Moglie, I'm so sorry to hear that AF arrived. It must have been very disconcerting to have such strong symptoms too. Don't you wish our bodies would just behave! I'm sure that this cycle will be 'the one'!

Lisa, you are just too funny...the Exhausted Hubby Club! LOL Your poor DH...it sounds as though you've worn him out! Well, I'm sure all that BDing has paid off and you'll be announcing a BFP very soon! When are you going to test, honey? Geez, that friend of a friend of yours is awful! I'm glad you put her in her place...how rude of her to say something like that to you! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Shell, I'm so happy to hear that you and your family had a special time remembering your angel. A lemon tree is a lovely idea...I'm sure that in years to come it will grow strong and bear many fruit! It sounds as though the day was very healing for you

Tanya, welcome back! I'm glad to hear your spotting has stopped. I hope you catch that egg when you O in the next few days! Keep up the BDing

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hey Shell - Glad you had a nice day planting the Lemon Tree. Oh yeah, I'm full of great ideas! LOL.

Lisa - Don't be fooled, our men LOVE the non-stop action and the feeling of utter exhaustion! Alan is complaining he didn't get much practice in and I just about killed him!

Hope everybody is doing well and working up to O time!!

Love Jayne

kirsty Guest

Okay lovely ladies time to lock this thread & move on over here to keep on chatting

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678