Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

im after some advice from you girls, im on day 21 and for the last 2 days i have had really bad lower back pain (right in the middle) and tonight i have spotting (i guess not even that, more just a bit on wiping), we aren't ttc at the moment so not sure what is going on, any thoughts ? im thinking it is probably just a screwed up cycle as its only the 2nd since my last m/c or my pcos is playing up......

CONGRATULATIONS IONA!!! WOOHOO!! Am so so happy for u

Bons- Oh no about getting dates wrong! So frustrating! But spermies do last up to 3ish days so ur still in with a chance. Did u use opks this month?? Maybe test again?? or do u think u will just wait it out?? Good luck xx

Kellbell- So did u cave and test today???

Minnie- Im sorry i cant really help with ur problem.. my own body does my head in!! Have u been using protection tho?? Theres no way it cld be implantation bleeding??

Clairesmummy- Oh i wish i had ur randiness over O time!! Or anytime of the month for that matter Thats great ur having heaps of ewcm!! so are u bding everyday or only every 2nd??

Hello to everyone else!

AFM- Well went to drs today.. asked for a bt just to see where hormone levels are at. Shld find out tomoro. I reckon it will come back that I o'ed on monday.. hmmm but who knows! Aleast then i will know where i am in my cycle. I ran out of opks yesterday and didnt bother buying anymore.. im just wondering if they didnt work cos they were just internet cheapies.. i have had a +ive from supermarket ones but never off these cheap ones.. altho they always work for my friend. OOh i dont know.. if i do use them next month i will defintely buy the expensive ones.. and if they dont work then im never going to use them again!! (altho im hoping i dont need to worry about next month)
    I hope ur all having a good nite.. Sleep tight!! xxx

Minniemouse- I had the same thing last month though I was def. UTD had most of the symptoms but then started with the brownish spotting then 7 days later AF arrived for me.
    Reet- Only DTD the other night not really feeling like Im up to it atm feeling a bit run down and tired might sneek a bd in tonight though just in case if I don't fall asleep beforehand...lol.....I took another OPT this arvey and not sure I think there was a faint line, on my normal cycle tomorrow would definately be a db day (usually very randy on CD12) for me but since AF was late I have no idea whats going on now....very frustrating, thinking I will just go with the flow this month and get myself some more OPKs and see whats going on with me. But if it should happen before I work it all out I will jump for joy.
    Hope everyone in here is having a great night.

Minnie - im not sure whats happening - could be implantation bleeding? is that possible FX

Reet - i used the internet cheapies too and they were rubbish for me. i refused to buy anymore this month. maybe if this month dosent work ill invest in some decent ones. I hope i dont need them

Clairesmummy - hope you dont need the opks either and august is your month

nope didnt test today! thought about it but quickly ran to the toilet so my fmu was goooone LOL
    i do have one preg test in the house left from last month i found yest - it called me to pee on it but i resisted haha
    think its still a bit early should be 9dpo today i think? i really have not been trying to keep track this month and go with the flow
    Do i hold out and wait for AF or do it - that single line breaks my heart!
    i just don't know!
    i feel like AF is coming so maybe i should wait a bit longer

Kellbell- maybe u shld wait it out.. i know i wldnt be able to test early cos that single line wld break my heart too its not worth it.. But excellent if af decides not to show her face!!! Have u still got little symptoms happening??

your only three days behind me! we could be belly buddies
    How are you feeling? you got any symptoms ?
    when are you testing :-)

i still have sore boobs, thrush still here YUK, very tired and been starving all day
    however had some AF like cramps today so think she is on her way

think ill def wait to see if she is late i dont want to stare at a neg preg test like a crazy person again seeing lines that arnt there - last month i even fished it out of the bin and it was still neg big suprise!

nah definitely not implantation for us, maybe its from ovulation, who knows, this is another reason i want to wait a couple of months until we ttc so i get a good idea of what my body is doing.

Reet: what happened with your dog ?

Kellbell: i'd hold off a bit longer if you can, you have the right idea going to the toilet before you can test for now ! fingers crossed for you

yeah i figure once the fmu is gone im def less tempted at this point
    so its wake up and pee without thinking for me

Mum22 - Serves me right for falling behind! I don't mind a marathon catchup here and there though, it helps that typing is my forte. I too would prefer preseed to eggwhites tho!

Iona - You've made me want gingernut biscuits now... mmmm. Sugary! CONGRATULATIONS on a strong hb!!! I'm so excited for you.

Clairesmummy - It doesn't seem to matter where I move, there's always one of THOSE noisy people. LOL... Live and let live, I suppose. You're lucky to have such privacy! And yes, yay for 8 weeks! Won't be long before I'm at 9. Exciting. I'm not sure what's up with your OPKs, I say just DTD in case, and make sure to keep testing every day. The surge is quite short so if you skip days you might miss it. I think a + OPK is just around the corner for you though.

Kezzy - So not up for starting something with the neighbours. Their dog hardly barks, but they are just annoying in general with their parking wherever they feel like with their 4+ cars in one house. Really not worth a big fight though. I was just irritable that night.. haha. Hope you enjoy your preseed! To answer your question, around O time DP and I only ever did it two-three times max. I think he just has great swimmers, and the OPKs helped us to time it well. Sometimes there was a gap of up to 3 or 4 days between sausage sizzles. Still, it did the trick!

Reet - Ahh, I remember the days of being 56kg. LOL.. I miss those days sometimes. I'm getting rounder by the minute, so it seems! For a good reason though so that's ok with me. As for the neighbours, wouldn't it be funny to superglue their wheely bins shut? Haha.. that's mean though, so I choose to just rise above their annoyingness and ignore them. It is fun to think of amusing pranks to pull though! And yes, my next scan is the nuchal trans. That's on September 2. Can't wait to see a real little bubby growing away in there. I struggle to keep it short and sweet, so much to say to you lovely ladies. I like having lots to read, too.. so I'm trying to set another trend. LOL. Try not to feel down about your bd attempts. You don't have to DTD on the day you O to get pg. Trust me, if that's the only day you missed you're totally in with a shot. Remember how seldom we sizzled the sausage??? Well, I got UTD somehow, so don't panic! The way your DH goes at it, you're fiiiine

Bons - Sorry to hear DS is still unwell. I still think you're in with a good chance this month, since you DTD close to O. I hope this is it for you!

Minnie - It could be any of those things. Or implantation spotting. Mine was very subtle, only a speck here and there when wiping. Hoping for a happy result for you!

AFM, Had a really rough day at work today again. I've typed and re-typed this part over and over again, and all I can say is I'm tired of the injustice. I'm tired of them taking advantage of my good nature. I'm tired of being treated like crap, and then reprimanded because they overload me with other people's work. This is bullying, and I'm OUT. I'm resigning tomorrow. They can shove that in their pipe and smoke it. And if they find it hard to replace the only person who's trained to back up other staff members when they're on leave... TOUGH! That's their poor management, and not my problem. I'm doing this for the sake of this baby. I can't be subjected to this kind of stress any longer, and nothing I say will make them do things any differently. *big sigh*

Hope everyone is well, and sizzling those sausages!!! Oh and wish me luck for tomorrow. It's going to be a bloodbath, and I know I'll be falling on my own blade here, but it's just the way it is. I know it'll be a relief when it's done.

Just a quickie from me - good luck tomorrow forshelby.

OMG where to begin lol. It has been sooooo busy in here.

ForShelby- Do what you have to do hun.

Kellie- Good luck with the wait lol.

ClairesMummy- I hope your body hurries to O day

Reet- FX that you don't have to worry about next month.

Iona- CONGRATS on the HB

Sorry I missed so many people and posts.

AFM- I didn't get my liver scan today so I am booked in for tomorrow morning when i should have been having my ovarian scan done but that has been postphoned until Monday. AF has come and gone so it was about time I updated my ticker lol.
    My m/c is starting to hit me harder this month, would have been 23-24weeks roughly but to top it off I keep getting phantom movements and I look like I could be that far UTD cos my belly is being that nice to me atm stupid bloating for no reason grr. I still have a MASSIVE acne breakout, it seriously is starting to get annoying.
    Good new is I have a job trial on Saturday FX I can finally get work.

Good luck Forshelby - you need to do whats right for you let us know how you go

Good luck too Dampyre with the job trial - what are you doing for a job if you dont mind me asking?

well i caved and tested for some stupid reason thats what you get having a preg test lying around
    BFN - grrrrrrrr why did i bother what a fool

Lets hope AF comes on time and dosen't muck me around this month

Congratulations Iona!!! Wonderful news about the scan! xxx
    Forshelby - Good luck today! xx
    Dampyre - Good luck with your scans, hopefully everything is improving for you! xx
    Kellbell - Sorry for the BFN, they are horrible arent they! how many dpo did you test?
    Reet - have you O'd yet???? And what has happened with your other puppy? is she still with your mum?
    Minnie - Not sure what is happening with your bleeding and cramping, like you said best to wait til your body is back in regular rhythms, hope that happens quickly for you hun!
    Clairesmummy - maybe you should get a sneaky one in today so you dont have to worry about dtd next to your dd! then another one as soon as you get home
    kezzy - Dont let your DH exhaust his supply of swimmers last month we dtd every second day from af leaving through until a few days after o, good thing we did too cuz i miscalculated Good luck!
    Dory - Hope you are well and enjoying this part of being pregnant! How many check ups are you having at the moment?
    Alice - Ivf is getting so close! Im getting excited and nervous for you! xxx
    Loops - Hope everthing is well with you!
    AFM - Im not quiet going insane yet, staring at the toilet paper everytime i wipe though , Still no af or signs of af, but no real signs of pg either , DS is finally feeling better, he slept for 14 hrs last night, it was wonderful, he has NEVER slept that long
    xxx

Just a quickie from me

Iona!! congratulations!! That's great news about bub's heartbeat, so pleased for you!
    Bons, thanks I'm nervous - stupidly nervous - too. Hope your AF stays away. Been thinking of you and your EDD - has it passed yet? Hope you are OK. Mine is 30 August. Just can't shake the sadness but that's OK, it'll pass. Glad your son is feeling better.

Hi to everyone else, stickyvibes to you all

Alice x

im 10dpo - might have been too early. have NO preg tests anywhere in the house now so ill just wait for AF or no AF whatever happens.
    have been out all morning and have family coming for the weekend and work as well so ill try and keep my mind off it for awhile ..... maybe lol

Kellbell- Oh No! U tested!!! U naughty girl!! I know the feeling tho when u cant resist the temptation to poas. Atleast u have none left now to tempt u. I reckon its too early.. Stay away AF!!!
    And it wld be great if we cld be belly budddies!! But still dont know if i have even Oed yet!! haha will find out soon from the dr tho. So nope no symptoms yet! I cld even be half way thru the 2ww and not know! haha.

Bons- Oh excellent that af hasnt come yet!! If u were 2 days out with ur dates does that mean now that ur a day late getting af?? Are u normally right on time??
    We have our gorgeous girl home again.. we are just being extra extra careful not to let her leave our yard without a lead on. We also have a $400 (!!!) zapper collar on her for those urgent times when we need her to stop in her tracks and listen to us. She has been really good so far. No more fights.. thank goodness. Its funny.. i love my girls so much that i cant even imagine loving a child more!! haha i know that will change tho

Damprye- Good luck with job trial tomoro!! Bugger bout ur bloated-ness tho.. it sux hey

Forshelby- OMG ur quitting!!!! How exciting!! ok thats a bit weird saying its exciting but it kinda is.. its like ur starting a new chapter in ur life! Change is great. There really is no point working somewhere that u dont like.. u spend a lot of ur life there. So are u giving 2 weeks notice?? aaww ur dp will be sad that he wont see u all the time at work hey Are u looking for a new job or be a lucky stay at home pg lady??
    I wish i was u right now.. our wedding anniversary is the 2nd sept.. i wld LOVE to be having my 12 week scan on that day! Im so jealous!!!
    I hope everything went ok today and they didnt manage to talk u into staying!

Minnie- Like i said up above to bons.. we have our lovely dog back at home.. shes being a very good girl so far. Its really our fault for having given her so much freedom.. she thinks the whole neighbourhood is hers!

Gotta run!! Will be back later on once i have spoken to dr about my bt results!!

xxx

Hello ladies,

I posted in here a while back just after i had my last miscarriage (June 24th). I have had 4 m/c's and am going off to a gynie clinic on the 17th of this month to have some testing done to see if there is a reason, or whether i am just unlucky. I had 1 m/c, 1 healthy bub, 2 m/c's, healthy bub then another m/c.

I was going to wait another cycle before trying again but DH and i have decided to go for it this month. I currently have EWCM so fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone else and i look forward to getting to know you all!
    x

Dory - Thanks for the support. I hate doing things like this!

Damprye - I hope both your scans go well, and good luck with the job trial! Sorry your body isn't behaving.... that must be really irritating.

Kellie - Sorry about the BFN, but it could still be too early! It ain't over till it's over. And yes, I did what I had to do. It sucked, but I did it.

Bons - Ooo.... maybe you're pg?! Test, woman! Is AF late???

Reet - I love your positivity, what a way to look at the situation. I was feeling slightly sorry for myself just now until I read your post. Thanks, hun, you're the greatest. It IS a new chapter, and it WILL be great. I'm not looking for another job (not a conventional one anyway) because who's going to hire a pg lady?? I know it's discrimination, but seriously, I'm kidding myself if I think I can get work right now. I'm sure I can drum something up on my own though, I'm quite the crafty fox. I'll think of you on my scan day, and be wishing you a happy anniversary. Oh and no, they definitely didn't try to talk me into staying. I was shocked about that but I'll explain more in my 'me' rant at the bottom. So glad your puppy dog is home again, I agree they are like children, I'm so attached to my kitty and puppy it's crazy. Hope your bt results are good and confirm you've o'ed!

Stoked - Good to see you back, good luck this month! I hope you have another baby in your arms soon.

AFM, Well.. where do I start. I did it, I bit the bullet and I told the boss I can't do this anymore. I said I am removing myself from this situation, and he asked if there was anything he could do to change my mind. I said short of a transfer, (which isn't available) no. So he spoke to the grand poobah, and apparently that's that. They accept my resignation. My boss did tell me to speak to him Monday with my final answer, but then after he spoke to his boss (I guess he wasn't keen on keeping me after the way it turned out) I'm officially gone. I felt surprisingly a little bit sad, but overall dealt with it well. It's weird knowing I'll be gone soon, after 4 years service. I'm even more shocked that psychotic, slacking, nasty woman was their choice over me. Now I'm even more convinced she has something over them. She has to. Customers complain about her on an almost daily basis, and she's still there. But anyway, all in all I'm just relieved it's over, and I can let it all go and forget about that bloody circus of an office. I do feel some guilt though over DP now having to support me, but he swears it's ok, and we'll be ok. I hope he's right... I've really taken a leap of faith here. But I just keep telling myself I did it for the baby. I couldn't bear the stress any longer. Here's to the next chapter! It's really going to be an adjustment. I don't know what to do with myself.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast