... 21011121314 ...

thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

Apr 2010
    Tropical Far North Qld

Welcome back stoked... excellent that u are getting ewcm!! Let the bd bonanza begin!! Lets hope ur stay in here is only for hmmm 3 weeks?! And that we all follow soon after!

Forshelby- Oh excellent! I bet it feels like a huge weight off ur shoulders.. i think its the greatest feeling when u do something like this and u'll be right financially.. things always seem to work out in the end.. u might just have to be a bit tighter with ur money! I know if we had too we cld cut back on a few things.. such as getting a pizza delivered for dinner tonight!!
    Maybe just start looking in the paper if u think u might get bored for a casual job?? But yeah i think i wld be choosing the stay at home option!
    So do u think u will still see ur fairy godmother occasionally out of work???
    So happy that things are looking so bright for u!

Poooossssuuummm??? Where are u?? And how are u???

AFM- Well the dr called.. my progesterone levels are at 36 so i have O'ed.. she cant tell me when cos shes not sure if the levels are still rising or on the way back down. When u have O'ed ur progesterone is between 12-90.. so i defintely have! Bugger that i have no idea when.. i reckon it was on monday tho when i was having the cramping.. so that wld have been day 17 which i think is right since the 4 cycles i have had in the last yr have been between 32-35 days long. So im in the 2ww!! Hopefully half way thru it!! This is a nice n easy way to do it! haha.. except now im not really sure when af is due.. probly around day 31 tho??
    If i have another cycle next month i am defintely buying expensive opks but i will also tell my body to show me when im O'ing! I hate not feeling in control of things.. it really feels like this cycle was a waste.. except thats probly when im most likely to get pg.. when im least expecting it! Oh well we have done what we can.. now we can just wait it out!
    This is going to be way tmi! but i have had so much creamy/lotiony cm for the last few days.. im getting over it!! Im thinking its from all the evening primrose oil im taking.. its meant to increase the ewcm not this type i didnt think!
    Oh well.. Im glad I know i have O'ed.. i bet dh is too.. he wont have to do all the work anymore whilst i lay on my back!

Add damprye on Facebook

Aug 2009
    Western Australia, SOR

Just another quicky, geez I'm selfish I had my liver scan but don't get the results till I see my doc.... I do not think it is good news though.Normally the tech will tell me how it is going but today she was a shut book. Plus for the bit I did see (I had to sit up so she could do my gallbladder too) my gallstone looked bigger and it was triggered by my fatty liver so I assume that it has gotten worse because my liver isn't better. I could be wrong but I guess all will be revealed... I'm kind of worried that it may have gotten much worse and gone on to be Liver cirrhosis. But that is probably just me being overdramatic.

Add Bons on Facebook

Feb 2010
    Thornleigh, Sydney

Welcome back stoked! Catch that egg!!!
    Reet - Good to hear you girl is back home! I would be lost without mine, do you think you caught your egg this month??
    Dampyre - Hope your results are ok!
    Forshelby - I hope you feel relieved now that you have resigned, you can sleep when you want, vomit when you want.....haha the list is endless!
    Alice - I will be thinking about you and your edd, mine was last saturday, sad but i think I have nearly finished healing emotionally. xxx
    Kellbell - Wait til af is late then test, good luck xxx
    hi to everyone else!!
    AFM - Still no af!!!!! the ***** was due today, but i will continue to wait it out, had some cramping today, been tired and have sore bb's, bought a 3 pack of tests just in case though Im trying not to get excited but......its hard not too
    xxx

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2010
    Gold Coast

Reet - I don't know if it's a huge weight off my shoulders, I don't know how I feel about it today. Maybe it's just my hormones but I just feel... blah. About everything. And it doesnt help that DP keeps flip-flopping saying it's not too late to change my mind and NOT hand in my resignation. He says he will support whatever decision I make, but he's the one who pushed me to do this for so long... then when I do it he's questioning it. WTF. I don't know. I don't see how turning around and changing my mind will get me anywhere. Nothing will change, and I definitely won't be respected for flip-flopping over something so important. I think it's best I just stick to my guns, and get the heck out of there. I'll miss my friends, but I feel like turning back now will only make things worse. What do you think, out of interest? At this point, I haven't changed my mind. I just hope DP is drunk tonight and doesn't realise how much he's confusing me with his on and off attitude when it comes to me working. Enough about me though, it's great you've O'ed, and I still think you're in with an excellent shot. When do you think af is due? Say in a week's time? Oh and Creamy cm could be a sign. I had plenty before I found out, and still do to this day.

Damprye - I hope your results are better than you expect, when do you find out??

Bons - I feel guilty for putting myself first. Even though that's really what I should be doing. I think that's mother's guilt kicking in right there. I just keep thinking that so many women work throughout pg, and have this niggling voice inside saying 'HARDEN UP, WOMAN!'. Feeling bad for looking out for me. When are you testing?! Hoping for a BFP for you.

AFM, the above pretty much explains it all. I'm feeling a bit low and confused by the way everyone keeps telling me it's not too late to stay. I went to a work-type function today (best friend's birthday party) and the boss's wife seemed disappointed that I've gone and resigned. I just said to her that I've made a tough decision for the sake of my family. She didn't seem to understand at all. She kept saying to ignore the woman who's driving me crazy, but it's just not that easy! It wouldn't matter if the boss backed me up, but he allows her to treat me the way she does, and sides with her when she points out small mistakes. I just don't want to be there in that dept. anymore. I wish I could go back in time to when I started out and was happy and doing well there. But I can't. Sorry this is so off topic......... everything pg related seems to be going well. I got a lot of comments today about my belly, some kind, some... kind of intrusive. The diet police were definitely on patrol today. I just enjoyed myself though and we ended up spending 6.5 hours partying. This post has been a bit all over the place, I think my brain is scrambled from all the driving. It's been a really full-on day.

I hope all my ladies here are doing well and feeling more steady on their feet than I am right now! Someone please tell me I'm on the right path here... I feel really lost

Aug 2008
    BRISBANE

Bons think its time for you to test you are the next BFP for sure!!!

Dampyre hope your liver scan comes back okay FX

forshelby i think you have done the right thing - if you can afford it be a stay at home mum id loovvvvve to stay at home
    stress is bad for bubs so take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy. things happen for a reason i reckon your on the right track

nothing happening here no symtoms and no AF just in limbo

Add damprye on Facebook

Aug 2009
    Western Australia, SOR

Bons- ooh I so hope you are UTD

ForShelby- I think you are doing the right thing. Your man is probably just second guess as you are. Just because something is the right decision does not mean it is always the easy thing to do

Kellie- I hope the next few days goes fast for you

AFM- I HAVE A JOB!!! The place that cancelled my trial today called me and asked me to start work lol. It is only part time/casual but that is exactly what I was looking for I quit work when I was ~3months pregnant as I had to for my lil man's sake
    I am in such a great place in my life right now. I have a wonderful man, a wonderful bub, a job, am studying in the feild I want and am just so happy =D all that is missing is a house of my own, good health and a lil bro or sis for DP lol

Apr 2010
    Tropical Far North Qld

Bons- Ohhhh how exciting! i really hope she doesnt turn up for u in the next few days.. are u going to test soon or still wait a few days?? I am hoping i caught the eggy.. but really not sure! Im not too positive this month.. just not feeling it. Dont even know when af is due!! I hate not being in control!!

Kellbell- Only a couple days for u to wait til af is meant to come.. i really really hope she doesnt! Have u been keeping busy?? Lets all get our bfps this month!! Come on we can do it!!!

Damprye- Congratulations about the new job!! And good luck getting ur health all sorted. I hope u dont have cirrhosis of the liver.. heard thats pretty nasty. So good to hear that u are so happy with the way ur life is at the moment

Forshelby- Now.. im feeling for u! u must be stuck in the hardest spot. And what makes it worse is when males go and say things that make u question what u have done! Its so bloody frustrating. My dh does it all the time. Honestly tho i got a really good feeling when u said ur quitting.. I think its for the best. U cant go back on ur decision now i dont think.. no1 wld take u seriously ever again! Maybe ur dp is seeing that its upsetting u thats why hes saying its not too late to turn back. U just gotta feel at peace with ur decision.. and that feeling will come soon enough. I hate that ur feeling like this! I was so excited for u!! I hope it all works out soon and u know defintely that u have made the right decision. xxxx

AFM- Nothing to report here!
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxx

Add damprye on Facebook

Aug 2009
    Western Australia, SOR

... opps i got drunked. i seeing kinda so weird lol
    speelinf is hard lol. come get drink with me lol. see what happens when trhe person that dont drink drinksw lots and lots lol. hahahaha... i nreed more lol. i dont care about my liver rigfht now, cant make it more screwd trhan ot is atm lol.
    i hope everyone gets preggy real soon. Take care all

Add damprye on Facebook

Aug 2009
    Western Australia, SOR

... opps i got drunked. i seeing kinda so weird lol
    speelinf is hard lol. come get drink with me lol. see what happens when trhe person that dont drink drinksw lots and lots lol. hahahaha... i nreed more lol. i dont care about my liver rigfht now, cant make it more screwd trhan ot is atm lol.
    i hope everyone gets preggy real soon. Take care all

Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC

Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

*pops head in*

No-one let dampyre edit her last post! That's hilarious Hope you're feeling alright tomorrow

Also hope you all join the preggy boards soon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Dec 2005
    Brisbane

oh damprye - I hope your not feeling too unwell this morn

bons - when are you testing, I'm getting very excited for you

reet - fx that you caught that egg

forshelby - oh sweety, it was the best thing for you, you don't need the stress from work espeially being pregnant and it's their problem for not treating you better...now think of all the things you can do now.....sleeping in, relaxing on couch, being a lady of leisure

kell - here' hoping af doen't show up for you, when will you b testing??

hi to everyone i have missed

AFM - the nausea is doing my head in, the only time I feel ok is when I am asleep - if only I can sleep 24hrs a day for the next 5-6 weeks. Plus not sure if I should drop down to 2 subjects at uni, the tiredness is just getting me and I don't have the energy to keep up at the moment

hope you have all had a good weekend xoxox

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2010
    Gold Coast

Kellbell - We can afford it, but I still have this guilty feeling about the money. I know we're a team, and he says he's totally fine with it, but it's a huge adjustment going from a career woman, who was financially independant to a depandant spouse. I guess it'll take time to get used to it. Thanks for your support. How late is AF?! How exciting..... I still don't have really obvious symptoms, except the weight gain and feeling 'hungover' a lot of the time, that's about it for me! Good luck!!!

Damprye- That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your input, it helps to put things into perspective. And congrats on your job!! What are you doing exactly? So glad things are going your way, that's great news. Oh and I love the drunk post... my friend couldn't even direct me to her house (it's a long way away so I don't visit her there) while I was 'designated driving'.... LOL. Enjoy!

Reet - Thanks, hun. I'm feeling a bit better about it all today, I guess it's just hard to walk away from a job I worked my butt off in for 4 years straight. I'm not going back on my decision, it's too late. And you're right, that's not the way to gain respect. It's time I make my own work. I think I'll start a website or something, I can be a crafty bugger. hehe... Don't worry about this cycle, I told you this is the one so just accept it, LOL. Sit back and enjoy yourself, girlie!

Iona - LOL.. lady of leisure, I love the sound of that. I think I might take up a course or something like that. I want to remain productive. So glad you have hardcore symptoms, take comfort in them. I know you feel crap, but it's just bubby making his/her presence known. Yay! When is your next appointment/scan?

AFM, Thank you all for your words of wisdom. I feel better about it today. I just have to plough ahead and know it's the right choice. I'm skilled in a lot of different areas, have worked in all kinds of industries, and I just know I'll be fine when the time comes to work again. Until then, I'll be creative and make money by selling things I've made, painted, and so on. I always wanted to be an artist... Pregnancy wise, things are going great. As far as I know...

Enjoy the last of your weekend ladies!

Add damprye on Facebook

Aug 2009
    Western Australia, SOR

Forshelby- I am so glad that you are feeling better about it today and I think starting a website or something would be a wonderful idea... just look at what happened when kelly started one lol

Iona- I hope that the m/s does calm down for you

Teni- LOL I literally just remembered what I had done last night so I came to delete it lol.

AFM- I woke at like 7 this morning right as day lol. I so cannot believe I done that I don't normally drink, let alone drink that much in such a short time lol. It was good to get out of the house and have some fun with my friends. It has been years since I last went to kareoke And yays I have a job lol, I still can't believe it's real lol

Aug 2008
    BRISBANE

Dampyre your drunk post was hilarous LOL
    congrats on the new job too sounds like everything is going great!!!

Forshelby glad your feeling better about things enjoy being a lady of leisure for awhile as you grow your bubba - its getting closer to your 12 week scan all the time. they are so cute at that scan flipping and waving and kicking its so beautiful!

Reet - when are you testing? i see a bfp in your future

AF is due wed so not late yet though last month it came on day 26 so today - im not going to test going to wait it out for awhile yet. i dont think i am at all so well see what happens

I see Princess Mary is having twins soooo jealous of someone i dont even know

BellyBelly Member

Apr 2010
    PROSTON QLD.

Hi Ladies,
    I hace returned from my week end campdrafting and OMG it was cold out there, I think I had every spare blanket in the house packed for reserves luckily I had put enough on our beds so we didnt need the extras. But all in all we had a great week end and even come home with some of the prizemoney which I am pretty stoked about.
    Forshelby- these opks are not doing me any justice what so ever right now I did one Friday before I left and it was neg. did another when I got home today and there was a faint line showing after about 10mins or more.....So I have no idea what going on with me right now. I only have 1 opt left now and the nearest shop to get any more is over an hour and a half away from here...gggrrrrrrrrr.....maybe next month I can be more prepared. And hey good on you for resigning now you can make this time all about you and bub which you will totally enjoy, but I must ask did yah get to throw up in that feral womans handbag for me??? lol......I so hope you did before you left that would really make my day....lol.....
    AFM- No BDing over the week end may get a bit in tonight but probably not as I am sooooo tired right now I could sleep for a week. Have absolutely no idea when Im going to O this month have had lots of CM for the past week and no sign of O'ing as yet for me. GGGRRRRRRR...think I might just put it all in the to hard basket for this month.
    Anyhow hope everyone is well and had a great week end I will catch up with you all very soon.

Aug 2008
    BRISBANE

Clairesmummy sounds like you had a great time!
    i hope you catch that egg - sometimes your surge only lasts a few hours so its hard to catch with the opks
    have a look at this site it really made sense to me
    POAS ~ OPK FAQ
    this might be your month the one you dont expect FX

No AF yet - please please stay away

Jul 2010

Oh ladies.... I'm sosososo confused!

AF is officially 4-5 days late and I've tested yesterday w FirstResponse n got BFN! Iv got sore BB for two days and that why I HPT! But now BB seems to be not so bad anymore!!!! Oh what should I do????

Does it means that MC very very very early? Will AF come? Oh!!!!! Sorry to b drama queen here but if I've not conceive, I just wish AF will come on time so that I can try again! But if I've hit jackpot this time just let me know so that I can see my OB. Last time he did told me to see him early so we can monitor the progress!

Should I see my OB or GP first if my AF doesn't come for another 5 days? I don't want to be in front either of them being an anxious idiot and raisin alarm bells for for potentially small thing? But is it a "small" thing? Ohhhhhhh! Only have 1 more hpt in the box- most likely will have to pop into the stores to get more! May be window shopping will take my mind off?

Aug 2009

Ajello - breathe honey..... take a moment and just breathe and try to relax.

If you want to see your ob, you might have to get a new referral. Depends whether the ob can say this next visit is still to do with your existing referral. It's kinda tricky. So, call your obs to find out whether you would need a new referral or not. Then you'll have one answer.

I would probably go off to the GP - they can test your HCG levels via blood test and also do a urine pregnancy test and just talk you through some of the possibilities. It's cheaper than the obs, and also any BT's you get done can be bulk billed as when an obs refers you for a BT, usually they can't bulk bill it. Usually a GP will see you sooner too.

It might be you just O'ed a little later in your cycle than you anticipated, or maybe your HCG levels aren't high enough, or it could be the dreaded single line.

Good luck and let us know how you go.

... 21011121314 ...