Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

Reet sounds prefect for implantation bleeding- yahhhhhhhhh im getting excited for you!!!!!!!

Reet I had that last time I was BFP around the 4 week mark, it was pinkish then turned to brownish. They say implantation can occur any time between 3DPO and 12DPO!!! Yippppeeee (quietly) I hope it is!!

Now i feel like chocolate LOL

Mum22- im sorry to hear you're so down....maybe some chocolate will help like the rest

Kellbell-sorry to hear about you're BFN...

Mathews mum- thanks...

Dory- i hope my stay is short as well- but i love talking and reading your stores..

Reet- good luck i hope you get a positive

Ajello-i hope you feel better soon...

Im sure its all the waiting and thinking we have to do that causes alot of the stress......you think by now they would have come up with something that you could test straight after o'ing to see if you're pregnant... that would be great wouldn't it.....

I only o'd yesterday and im already adjitated about waiting another 13 days..its all i can think about and im going to drive myself insane..im so thankful of these sites were you can talk to people in the same boat who truely understand....

ooohhh Reet fingers crossed for you !!

Matthewsmum: good to see you in here again, fingers crossed your next cycle is the perfect one !

forshelby: i hope you are feeling better about resigning and looking after the little peanut !

dory: lovely to see you visit as always ! wow 34 weeks, so exciting although i understand the anxiety related to labour, i for one am so looking forwarded to hear your wonderful birth announcement (& i know a lot of other people will be too)

loops: dont you hate those bills, honestly they just seem never ending

possum: good to see you back in here and with good news that your numbers are dropping and you dont need anymore treatment, i hope the bleeding stops for you soon, you must be so over it all !

welcome to the new girls

hi to everyone else

afm still in weight loss mode here, have lost 5 kg in a month so i'll be happy if it continues like that (although of course i wish it was gone sooner !) probably still looking at towards the end of the year to ttc

Melster to say I agree is an understatement. Why aren't sensitive pregnancy tests extra sesitive and able to pick up a pregnancy from the day after O or the day after conceiving why oh why???? Scientists reckon they are sooo smart but clearly they are not or we would have these....

But then, after last month I would rather not know if I have a chemical pregnancy or an early m/c so maybe not....I dont think I will be testing for another two weeks just to make sure I dont have a + followed by AF the rotten creature. I will probably get AF before then so it will save me $$$ on HPT in the long run!!! I can see why other people dont test for a while....the possible + is outweighed by all the what ifs......what if I get a BFN......what if I get a BFP followed by AF.....what if it is too early....blah blah blah

Oh and Melster, usually chocolate is my favourite food, but today I just seem to want chicken chips and cheese and savouries. I had a piece of chocolate before and it just didnt do anything for me and here I am as I type about the chips my mouth is watering at the thought of eating some more...

Reet - Yep, it did feel good to put her in her place. And I don't know what they would say even if I was staying on... I mean, since when do I have to stay back unpaid at HER request to blow up some bloody balloons? Stupid. To answer your question, yes I would be irritated if my inlaws did stuff like that..... ugh, what a crap situation! It seems like they just aren't thinking right now! How come they're staying with you, anyway?? And can I join in the chocolate binge? Mmmm...... Oh, and OMG OMG OMG That just might be implantation! Mine wasn't pinking, it was more tiny tiny red flecks here and there. I'm talking one or two through the course of the day over 3 days. This happened from 8-11dpo from memory. 13dpo was my bfp. Hold onto that hope, hun... I'm getting excited now! If I truly predicted your pg, I'm going to do a little victory dance for you. Told you this is your month!!!! Keep us posted on any new developments!

Mum22 - How long has it taken you in the past to fall pg? Remember it ain't over till it's over, and af shows her face. I know it feels like forever, but it's considered 'normal' to ttc for up to 12 months before a bfp. I googled this for you: "25 percent of couples get pregnant in the first month of trying, while 60 percent of couples trying to get pregnant do so within six months. This study also said that up to 90 percent of couples will conceive within 18 months of trying. "

Ajello - Sorry about the bfn, I have no answers in regards to that. Have you been stressed or changed your diet drastically? To answer your question, my cycles after mc were pretty much normal. No delays, nothing out of the ordinary. They went from 30 days to 28, so I think I was really lucky to have gotten off so lightly. I'm sending you 'well behaved body' vibes right now.

Melster - Keep bding for another couple of days if you can, sometimes you can o as late as 36 hours after a +OPK. I'm not sure how your body would react to a pg straight after a d&c, never been there myself, sorry. I do hope this is it though! About your early hpt invention idea, I reckon I would hate to find out I'm not pg immediately, then have to wait almost 2 weeks for af! But that's just me. I guess either way the wait is agonizing, isn't it?

Kellie - It ain't over yet, hun! Test again in another couple of days if af is still a no-show. Could be that your HCG is just quite low?? Don't feel bad for feeling sad, we understand!

Dory - LOL.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who squeals and runs from creepy crawlies. It's not even just the germs... it's the look of them. Those beady eyes..... that brown armour like exterior.. and don't even get me started on the legs. *gag* ****roaches just do my head in!!! My mum was an amazing ****roach hunter. She would run after them, spraying and smashing until she got them. I hope one day I can be like that... I'll have to ask her how she does it! Congrats on being 34 weeks! That's just amazing, and I'm soooo happy for you. You are taking this baby home. I repeat: YOU ARE TAKING THIS BABY HOME. Make that your mantra. And enjoy the last of your pregnancy, hun!

Minnie - I am feeling better about it, thanks! And excellent job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work, and stay out of our chocolate binge, LOL.....

AFM, nothing exciting to report here today. All systems are go, I'm craving chocolate (thanks a lot, girls!) and just looking forward to starting my new life.

Sorry to those I may have missed, you guys have been really busy! I'll probably do better at keeping up when I'm 'Domestic Manager'. LOL Take care, everyone!

Forshelby..... first month with DD2 straight off the pill. And DD2 second month, but we were not really trying for the first month and I had an implantation bleed on that month which I mistook for AF so needless to say I didnt feel like BDing at all with that. So maybe if it took me 1 month for no 1 and 2 months to get no 2 then it would logically be 3 months to have no 3, right?? Hehe kidding.....maybe not entirely.....
    Yeah, I know the stats I have a DK book on pregnancy and it also says the most fetile time is said to be straight after coming off the pill.....wait and see I suppose. I suppose I could count the chemical preg last month that was straight off the pill....

I must admit I feel rather odd today like exhausted tired but cant sleep. Odd as I said. A little nauseous and heartburn and I have had cramps on and off but as the cramps increase so does the creamy CM....really odd as I said!! I dunno, maybe I am just over it all and want the TWW over one way or another. I suppose one positive will be if AF comes no sooner than after 5 days time cos that would mean my luteal phase is okay....yep I am stressing!!

How exciting for you, nearly to the 10 week mark sweetie. It seems like just yesterday you announced the BFP!!

Oh and Kell I agree with what forshelby said...could have implanted a little later than what you thought. I had a friend who tested 3 weeks after O and still - preg test and a couple of days later went for a BT and got a +!! It can happen!!

Oh, and I'm not sure if it is anything, but my day time temps have totally spiked today, they usually are around .2 above my BBT but today are .6 above it........ hoping it means something!!

Bons- CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP
    Kell- I'm so sorry you got a BFN, I know how you feel. Last month I went from a BFP to a BFN with in a few days then along came AF a week late for me.
    AFM- No bding for me last night I was in bed as crook as a dog again, I'm thinking that mother nature has it in for me right now this is the 2nd time I was meant to get some rumba in around O time and ended up sick...gggrrrrrr...so we have only DTD once this cycle and I;m pretty sure O time for me has finished. No CM to report today. Ahh well better luck next time huh.

ok omg omg omg.. i went shopping before and HAD to buy some hpts.. i came home and thought f*ck it theres going to be nothing to see so wats the point of waiting to use fmu and guess what! only after about a minute there is a line! Its not a dark one but i can defintely see it without trying. Its still so early! Im absolutely FREAKING that i will test tomoro morning and it will be gone.. i just sent dh a text thru with a photo of it.. waiting on his phone call.. he has been telling me that he thinks it will be this month. Im so so scared. Why did i test early??! Im just a mixed bag of emotions at the moment!
    Can u girls who have had chemical pg's pls tell me if u have had a +ive this early and then have had it just disappear??? And was the line easy to see?? If it was implantation bleeding today does that mean that it has implanted so it wont result in a chem pg??
    I know i shld be over the moon and i kinda am but i so dont want to lose this one! Oh my god and the worrying begins!!!

CONGRATs
    Yah reet so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it sounds perfect hun its probably just your bean snuggling in for the next nine months
    this will be your take home baby for sure

you watch your line will get stronger and stronger

REET - test in the morning and let us know..... love to see the pic... if you were keen to share. I bet you won't get a wink of sleep....this is exciting.

wwwhhhooo Reet ! how exciting, why are already thinking about a chemical pregnancy ??! congrats :-)
    my first chemical pregnancy hpt didnt get darker then disappeared and the second time it got darker for a few days then fainter then gone
    yeah i agree lets see a pic, i hope you get up and wee early in the morning, i'll b waiting to hear of another bfp ! what did dh say ?

yep Reet we def need a pic of those beautiful two lines!!!!!

Thanks girls
    Will post a pic in the morning.. well attempt to anyway.. not sure how to do it on here!

I am hoping its darker in the morning FX!

And i know minnie im an idiot for thinking the worst straight away.. i cant help it tho. I think when u want something so bad its hard not to get really worried! I am going to pretend i have never heard of a chemical pregnancy cos i hadnt until a month or 2 ago.. ill play dumb!! well ill try to trick my mind into it
    I will think positively.. it must be a great little bubba growing in there considering it showed up so early!

Dh was happy.. not like i thought he wld be tho.. but i think hes just freaked that i tested too early.. hes just being a bit cautious too.. i so wish the innocence and joy of it all hadnt been taken away We have a few hurdles to get thru.. number 1 being getting to the 4 week mark.

I am so happy right now tho.. i did the calculations.. and if all goes to plan i will have this little baby on 23rd april.. we have both always wanted a baby born from marchish to junish.. so april is fantastic! Ofcourse after the m/c we wld have been happy with anything and we DEFINTELY wld have been happy giving birth on our original edd in a months time instead.

Anyway enough from me.. will be back in the morning..with hopefully news of a darker line!!

xxx

Oh and THANKU FORSHELBY for ur positivity!! i dont know how u sensed it..??!
    and to answer ur question bout why the inlaws are staying here.. they live in weipa which is a 10hr drive north and are off on a cruise for a week.. weipas a little town where the planes dont fly directly to brisbane.. they have to catch it from here to get to there. They also always come down here for holidays and to do shopping etc so we see them quite a bit. Its never normally this painful tho!

Ugh! Sitting here working my way through a bag of choc bits. Ate too many! I'm joining the chocolate party!

Reet: that's very exciting! Post a photo if you can! How many DPO are you?
    Kellbell: bugger! Those temps sounded so promising. Maybe too early to tell?
    Clairesmummy: Why is it that if we have to get sick or DH does, it's gotta be at 'O' time! I hope you feel better soon and someone is bringing you nice things in bed (cups of tea etc).
    Minniemouse: Well done on losing 5kg. Very disciplined of you! HOw did you do it? Thanks for the well wishes. Glad i don't need drug treatment at this stage too. Totally over the bleeding though.
    Forshelby: Domestic manager! lol
    Mum22: Ooooh! sounds interesting. Keep us posted on your symptoms.
    Melster: Yup, does your head in doesn't it? Right from the day of 'O' you're guessing 'did it work?!' You'll need to find a hobby or something to kill the time or you'll drive yourself nuts! (Can't suggest what...i found it hard too!)
    Ajello: sorry for BFN : (
    mathewsmum: Hey, i love that you have choc price specials at your fingertips! might have to go get me some. The bag of choc bits is pure desperation on my part: i have nothing else choc in the house. Wish i had a block of choc. It's this or attacking the tin of Milo with a spoon!
    Dory: hello. (And to anyone i missed).
    Sorry if my persies are a bit short. So many lovely ladies here i'm finding it hard to keep up.
    Last edited by possum magic; August 12th, 2010 at 11:41 PM.

Reet, Congrats sweetie. Dont worry about chemical pregnancies, just take it as it comes sweetie. I am not willing to talk about mine because I dont want to worry you, I want you to just relax and enjoy the ride!!! YAY!!!

Possum, still feeling nauseous today, tho maybe not as much as yesterday, but it is like a constant icky feeling in the top of my throat/tummy that I am wanting to be sick. Maybe I am thinking too much into it!! Today my temp has risen by .1 degree which I thought it would rise anyway due to the day temps yesterday which seemed to be higher than normal for me. So to recount my temps PO have been 36.52 36.44 36.47 36.57 36.57 and today at 6DPO 36.67 I'm not aure what it means, but look I am happy that it has risen today and no temp drop and AF which it was last cycle.....along with a 5 days luteal phase which has been stressing me out something crazy....tho it was probably the chemical which caused it and not my usual body pattern but it doesnt help to have that chart on FF to focus on that short luteal...
    Normally I'd say yum to the chocolate but oddly enough I seem to not be as into chocolate these last few......chicken chips....mmmmmmmmm but yay for the choc fest for you!!! I will join you on that one when AF arrives!!

reet: im waiting for your update lol

mum22: i agree reet should be trying to relax and enjoy but the reality is like all of us here she is sadly no longer blissfully ignorant of these things, she did ask what happened with peoples chemical pregnancies and i didn't see any point ignoring her question which is why i told her about mine

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast