Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June #2 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June #2 2006

Welcome to June! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 26/06/2006

Member: Belindaleen
    State: VIC
    CD:bfp
    My previous cycles: 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: none
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 1st @ 7 weeks 10/03/2006, 2nd @ 4.5 weeks 23/04/2006

Member: Confusedegg
    State: NSW
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Primolut, Puregon Orgalutran
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: Chantelle (4/07/05) & Shale (5/07/05)

Member: JayneShirra
    State: WA (Waikiki, Perth)
    CD: Unsure!!!
    Previous Cycles: 48, m/c
    FF Link: None
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: D&C 6-Feb-06
    Angel Baby: Feb 06

Member: LisaL
    CD: 12
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Moglie
    CD: 18
    Previous Cycles: 28, 27 (m/c)
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 1 (9/06/06)

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD:bfp
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, progesterone pessaires
    Notes: 55 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 1 x natural... Laparoscopy on April 10th
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks, 5 "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD: 28
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 27
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hi lovely ladies, last thread is here

Hi everyone,
    how are you all? Good i hope.
    LisaL, sorry to hear Af really showed up, at elast you had a good weekend anyway. Next round for you i think....
    Nola, Glad you are going well and the MS is still around (i***wim),cant wait to join you. Michelle, how are you feeling?
    Shaz are you keen to test?? Only 4 days, i start to get itchy hands and cant resist... maybe thats why i always seem to read the end of the book!!
    Keen, i am waiting with baited breath for you to get a BFP, infact i waiting for everyone... come on then get on with it i say... Good luck over the next week.
    Naomi how are you going?
    Michelle71, it seems like you have covered every inch of what you need to do for yourself. I hope that it all pays off and the next month you come back with a BFP. Good luck going on the low GI. My husband has just done something similar and lost 4 kg. so very happy its a start, considering Holly called Homer Simpson dadda!! Not a good thing!!
    Jayne, shame Jess just likes to spend as much time with her mummy as possible, thats what i say about holly and her sleeping habits!! I would be using your BD as way of gaining extra points too with the WW!! It is definately exercising!! Hope you are still going strong with it

Me - well did i, or didnt i?? thats the question?? Test i mean!! Well i did.. i used one of those fan-dangled crystal clear or crystal blue what ever they are called, they are digital where you stick in a cartridge and it says "not pregnant" or "pregnant". Anyway, i did it about an hour ago and it came up with a BFN. But then i reject the cartridge and there was a feight 2nd line. So i am not sure. I am due Friday. So i really should wait until then to do anything else shouldnt i?? So its not an official BFP yet but a maybe one...

Hello Lovelies,

Jayne doesn't it feel good to see that line, I tested for 10 days before my line came up and I was the asure I wasnt going to that I forgot about it lol and had to test 5 hrs later to make sure (it was day 21). Wishing you good luck in 2weeks time.

Lisa my hubby would be loving the bd everynight he would think he's luck had changed!

Keen thinking of you

Nic congratulations and I hope you have a very quiet pg

Bel how you doing??

As for me tomorrow will be day 2 till I go for beta and I am really nervous now lol, just praying my little girl is watching over her mummy right now . Some have asked but I tend not to do HPT I think they are evil lol, plus with ivf and some drugs you use they can throw up false readings.

Hugs to you all
    Shazz.
    xx

bel I'm praying for you that next time you test that line comes up straight away. FMU is always the best so maybe test again in a couple of days

Bel if it makes you feel any better with my pg they didnt think my embie emplanted until day 10 or 11 due to my low readings so there is still hope....I have it crossed for you .

Shazz.
    xx

Just in to sprinkle a little dust around.....sprinkle sprinkle....

Hi There Lovely ladies,

Been MIA lately, been a bit busy going here & there.

Belinda, I will be praying that you get a real strong BFP come friday!!

Shazz, I will also be praying really hard for you that you also get a BFP, wow we could have a mass exodus with all this testing going on!!

Jayne, How is the BD'g going?? had any really strong +'s yet on the opk's?? I did not get a true strong + but it was close and then a day or so it vanished so i took that as a +.

Nic, congratulations sweety on you BFP, i just know this one is going to be a sticka!!!

Lisa, awww so sorry AF finally arrived oh well im sure you will catch the eggy if you BD every night, gosh that will be a looong month for you!!

Naomi, great pics, looks like you must have had a fantastic time.

Keen, Any news from you yet sweet?? any more symptoms to report?

Michelle71, well done on taking that next and making your IVF appointment.
    Lets hope that now you have made that app, you will get a BFP this month and won't have to use it!!!

A big hello to Kazz, Tamara, Tanya, Nola, *Michelle* and anyone esle i have forgotten.

Me, well im on cycle day 21, hopefully this time next week i will be announcing a BFP, i have had sensitive (.)(.) and i musy say i have been extremely moody and my tolerance levels with my sweet little Hayleigh have been very low, but im not reading into anything, i just feel i have a better chance this month because the timing was spot on!! but i also am afraid if AF shows up i am going to be extra devastated as we could not have got it more right this month and may have to take the step and see my GP.
    well hopefully this week won't drag, oh my god its only Tuesday, i think it is going too.
    Well hope you girls have a lovely happy day!!

Hi all,

Bel - oooooh my - im trying really hard not to scream and jump up and down with excitiment! I'll wait for you to announce the official bfp in a few days.....

Michelle 71 - hey love - good that you are thinking rationally. A friend of mine did the same, made her ivf appt and without realising got pg just before her appt - I hope this happens to you... getting yruoself fit is a good way too to relax and help you keep sane. I hope it all goes really well for you matey...and you join Bel with a bfp soon.

Shazz - best to stay away from hpt's if they can throw your results out. I'll keep praying for you lovey.

Jayne - are you still doing the mad bd? How is madam Jess doing?? Any news on her results yet??

Keen - whats going on with you love? When will you be testing???

Nola - thank you for popping in to check on us and sprinkling baby dust... we need it!! Hope all is well with you.

take care all,

lisa

Bel - things are looking very promising. There is a saying we often here in here "a line is a line" and it is pretty rare to get one without good cause, so I am like mad for you. In LTTTC there have been two in as many days, and they say good things come in threes....

Shazz - I agree with IVF and not doing HPTs. They can give false hope. Hang in there sweetie, the countdown is on for you!

Shell - Hope you are outta here by July!

No more symptoms for me. Not thinking anything about it really. Not thinking I am and not thinking Im not.... I guess Im at that point where as much as I want it to happen, Im not particularly optimistic about it, IYKWIM. But we will see, as usual when AF is due.

I forgot to tell you gals - I joined the gym - I have an appt at 12 today so the instructor can write out my program. I need to loose 12 kg. Dh was really happy when I told him - when he asked me what motivated me to do it (after 1.5yrs of complaining about my weight gain) i told him that i want to look great in the event that I ever met Harry Kewell then he would fall for me and want to bed me immediately - LOL!! DH thinks ive lost my mind since the world cup started. But damn those boys are fine - and if it gives me motivation then bring it on!!

have a great day....

Hi girls...

Bel... I don't want to get you down, but those digitals often have 2nd lines. They work differently to other HPT's, so don't read to much into the second line. Here's hopeing for a BFP come Friday!!

Shazz... good luck for you Beta!!

Shell... those symptoms are sounding GOOD!! We are due to test about thte same time

Keen... sending you TONNES of Baby dust!! I hope this is the one for you!

Lisa, congrats on joining the gym!! I have heard that is the hard part! Now the kg's will fall off

As for me, I have been trying to keep away form the comp! Esp, now I am in the tww. I have found it only aids the obsession! So I am 5DPO and due to test next week (only 7days!! Pleeease let me be able to wait that long!).
    I have no HPT in the house but heaps of OPKs so hopefully I won't feel the need to poas.

Good luck to you all

Tanya

Tanya good luck with your tww hope the next 7 days go fast and you get a nice BFP looking back at ya.

Jayne How are you doing ?

I'm always popping in to see how you are all doing.

Shell,

Sorry love, I forgot you when I was posting earlier! Your signs sound very encouraging and I'm praying with all my might for a bfp for you!! I know its hard not to get your hopes up but sometimes staying really positive is good for us ie healthy mind = healthy body = bfp.

Yes its going to be one long month of bd ahead for me, but im really hoping that July is it - my EDD was July 29 so I'd love to get a gift of life the month my little angel was due, with any luck my sweet angel is looking down on us and will give us a special pressie on his birthday... (i say his b/c i was convinced i was having a little boy)

Well girls if i o'd around party time i would now be aroun 9-11DPO. (more likely 9dpo)
    Which is looking more like it, Im wishing i did do a OPK test then, I wanted to see a +!!
    And if i did o then, hhhhmmmm looks like there could be a chance! Not what we wont this month (weird huh??) but we will be just as stoked if we are! Guess its just a matter of the TWW which is almost up!!

ETA: I havent really had any signs pg or AF! Not that i can rely on them anyway, i get the normal pg signs around AF time anyway!

Anyway Im glad you girls like the pics!!! LMAO - Go the party pics!! I had a ball!!
    Thankyou!

As i havnt been on much - My nanna is up and down atm - she is currently in a respite hospital but comes out Wed, then she is staying at mums and i watch her on friday while mum works - so i havent had much of a chance to catch up with everything on here. Im sorry so no personals atm!
    Everyone .....
    Who has AF - Go away and stay away
    Who is waiting to 'O' - Goodluck, hope you catch the egg!
    Who is on the TWW - it sucks doesnt it! but just hold on, it may so be very worth it! Goodluck, hoping you are to report a BFP real soon!

Take Care everyone

Thanks Nola for your sprinkle! I hope lots of girls caught some!

Hey Girls, i know this probably a stupid Q, but does anyone know or remember if itchy nipples is a sign?? i have had them all afternoon and its starting to give me the pip's!!! but if its a sign they can itch all they like

Shell - for the few weeks I was pg - I had itchy nips - alot of my friends have also had itchy nipples during their pg's. Good luck matey - for a bfp for you by the end of the week!

Thanx Lisa, this TWW seriously sucks, i wish there was some new invention made to determine pregnancy from conception, it would put alot of girls out of misery!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast