Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

Congrats Nic, good luck with the next 8 months... (i havent met you either)
    Nola how you going?? i hope you are right and this place will be empty by christmas. lisa - i hope you are +ve and just had a bit of implantation bleeding... and not an ectopic either. how exciting if you are..a bugger if you're not..
    Tamara i promise to follow your order... i hope to follow it next week!!!
    Naomi i too cant get onto see your photos.... PM me too for photos, i would love to see you blind - i have to live thru everyone else you see i dont drink.... would love to but 2 drinks and i am anyones...
    Jayne i hope you are not coming down with anything... catch the egg before you do.. how is jess sleeping now??
    Shell, Keen, tanya and naomi, hope you caught the egg and start the exodus in this place....
    sorry if i missed anyone....
    me well on CD22, due in a weeks time. Was wondering when i should test and with what tests are best.. i havent bought one in ages.. last couple of times had left overs from a site i bought in bulk... still have the sore bb, funny sore... dont want to read into anything so have told myself i will get a -ve. that way i am not disappointed if i do... well maybe a little... hope you all have a great weekend... going to see the divinci code tonight!
    have a good one

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh Nic, congrats honey, I am sure this one is going to be a sticker!!!

kirsty Guest

Oh Nic sweetie it is so great to see you in here announcing a BFP, here's wishing you a loooooooooong & healthy pg

Bel Bel - hope the sore bbs mean what I think they mean...a bfp for you coming up!! Dont test too early - you might be disappointed for no reason. If you are sure of when you O'd then you cant test at 10dpo, but if your not sure then id suggest waiting until the day af is due. I have used first reponse and clearblue on many occasions. I liked first response, while some other hpt's came up with a feint line, the First Response test came up with a strong second line. As long as you dont test too early, then any hpt will be fine!! Good luck matey, think positive and anything can happen. I'll have everything crossed for a nice bfp for you.

As for me - still no real AF but only brown, and had slight reddish tinge when I wiped yesterday but nothing today. Mmmmm will do another test on weekend if she doesnt pick up her act. Im a little worried but trying not to think about it. I have no other symptoms of af or pg....

Sorry gals, written too much and now no time to catch up with all of you today - im leaving work now - its the MIL bday tonight! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Take care and baby dust to all

Lisa
    XXX

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Nic - Congratulations Petal! I'm soooooooo very thrilled for you & wishing you a very healthy & happy pg. I'm SURE that this is your turn to shine my friend.

Nola - Thanks babe for asking about me. I don't see Jess' paed until 28 June so I won't have any real answers until then. I did pick up her report and have read it and it basically says one kidney has improved and the other hasn't. She has been on antibiotics since she was 4 months old and I'm really not keen on continuing it any longer. The problem is, if I take her off it and she gets a UTI she will take it up to her kidney's and end up with a kidney infection and then it will scar her kidney and the trouble begins. It's like catch 22. I would like to think he'll say stop the antibiotics but while her kidney's are refluxing that's prob not an option. grrrr. I'll keep you posted.

Shell - I have heard (but not sure if it's accurate) that continuing EWCM can be an indication of early pg. Don't quote me, but you just never know!

Lisa - I have a sneaking suspicion that you are implant bleeding........... I soooooo hope so!!!

Naomi - PM me the pics. I'm desperate to see what you look like! I have little images of everybody conjured up in my mind so I want to see how accurate they are!

Bel - I'm still not having any success getting Jess to bed earlier of a night regardless of how early I'm putting her to bed in the afternoon. We will have a late night tomorrow for BIL's birthday party so from Monday night I really think I'm going to have to get tough-nuts and start something new. Not sure what yet. Even if I have to drive her around at 7:30pm to make her drowsy or something. I dunno really!

The two other Michelle's. Where are you? Hello? LOL. Miss you guys!

Me - Well, went to the everywoman expo today and got Jessica the most beautiful outfit for $15. It is white little 3/4 pants and singlet top with strawberries and ladybugs on it. Absolutely gorgeous. All for $15! I also got this pink cardy (pink is sooooooooo my colour, I have everything pink) for $19! What a bargain. It's one of those longer ones that just buttons around your bb's and the rest is open. LOVE IT! Also bought some chocolates, sadly they didn't make it the distance home. Oopsie daisy! :eek: I lost 0.3kg at my weigh in on Thursday and I bought Maccas on the way home for dinner and was up all night feeling very sick indeed. I think it was karma catching up to me! LOL. I am on CD12 now so I must buy some OPK's tomorrow when I grocery shop. I have decided I WILL get that damn sperm this month! I'm a woman on a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night chickens, lets roll those BFP's from now on. Good on ya Nic for starting the trend!!

Love Jayne

PS _ OMG I saw something at the expo which really caught my eye, you can hatch chickens in your home in a special hatchery for your children to watch!! You get the eggs and they hatch 3-4 days after and then you have the little chickens for the rest of the 2 weeks and then the people come & collect them for their farm. How interesting is that? I was going to get it but made the mistake of telling alan it's $220. Silly girl, should have said $25.

Congratulations Nic.

Lisa good luck when you test.

Jayne hope all goes well when you have Jessica's pead appt. Ikwym about it being a catch 22 situation with the antibiotics. We have to keep an eye on Alex to make sure he doesn't get any UTI's. He's due back for another ultrasound in November and then back to the pead.

Hi Girls only popped on to see what you girls thought of my pics! DAMN password.
    Its ricki01 (i think) damn it.
    Photos - its the link again! Weight, omg i had never noticed it til these pics! Crikies! it only took me 2 1/2 drinks plus 2 shots of midori to get like this!

Naomi, Wonderful photos, I guess you must have had a ball. thanks for sharing them with us.

Hello to everyone, Hope and trust you are having a great weekend.

*Beccy* Guest

Nic ~ Just wanted to pop in and post my congraulations to you and Paul too!
    Well done!! See you over in the Ark soon!!

Beccy

good evening,

how are we all... good i hope..not much to report here, am dying to test.. maybe just might tommorrow, i know a bit early but i cant wait.... he he he
    Jayne have been thinking about your girl, does she stay in her cot ok?? Will she just lay there and not scream (holly screams and wont stay in there unless sleeping)... maybe give her a book to read in bed?? Supposedly it takes at least 2-3 weeks to change a routine for a bub her age... not sure though??
    Great photos Naomi, love the outfits.
    Lisa, how are you, whats a happening??

Off to bed now girls, have good night, looking forward to catching up on goss and any BFP this week..... come on.............

Smelly thankyou so much sweety!!! I am stressing more and more with each day that goes by, we have only 4 days till testing and already had a melt down tonight.
    I am so happy your pg is going well and I know easier said than done but keep the stress levels down. Keep me updated.

Yes I have been bad I have had my head buried in work trying not to think during the 2ww and with only a few days to go its getting to me.

For any BFP - Congratulations!!!
    For any BFN - I am sorry, hope your over loading with chocie and booze lol.

Fingers crossed and heaps of your way.

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

Jayne - I had similar experience with wanting to donate blood a few years ago. Hope you are feelinh a bit better soon - you look after you, ok!?

Tanya - You and I are on the same CD. Would be great to both have some success!

Lisa - I have had very good results with the OPKs. They really are so helpful. Here's hoping they help do the trick for you!

Tamara - Ok. We will all be outta here ASAP. We take your orders very seriously (wish there was a little emoticon that salutes! )

Nic - that is wonderful news sweetie :bluestick: Now as you go, drag us all with you!

Bel - I dont drink either. Learnt the hard way, that drinking aint for me Earliest to test would be 10dpo, but can be too early to be accurate. I would really suggest hanging in there as long as you can - I have always found a -ve result to be harder to take than AF just showing up... But I am that you are going to be next outta here kiddo!

Shazz - thinking of you in your wait and looking forward to hearing good news from you!

Nola - Just seeing that your still going makes me burst into

Naomi - the photos are very cool. Looks like you had a ball!

Im now just waiting and hoping and praying and doing the usual over-analysis of every little feeling and thought! Have had two days of on/off nausea, but could all be psychosomatic!

Hello All,
    I bet all of you are tucked up in nice warm beds either baby dancing or catching some lovely zeds! I'm thinking of doing an aerobics workout, I ate wayyyyyyy too much for dinner and feel yuck.

Shazz - Can't believe only 4 more days until testing! That's absolutely flown by! I bet it hasn't for you. I'm soooooooooooo holding my breath for a BFP from you VERY soon!

Keen _ I know the feeling of being the over-analysing queen. You even know that you're sounding like a goose in your head but the other part of you is saying 'maybe there is something in that little twinge in my tum'. LOL. Try & hold out as long as you can chooken. BOL.

Bel - Jess is a very good girl at going to bed, providing that she IS tired. I actually don't hear any screaming or kicking or any meltdowns when I put her into bed at the right time. Today, I put her to bed at 1pm cos I knew she would be up til 3 otherwise and she played by herself until around 1:20pm and then must have thought, she won't come and get me and fell asleep! LOL. Of a night time though, I let her snuggle in my arms until she gets droopy eyed and then I put her into bed. It's like the mellow-stage and she just snuggles into bed and I tuck her in and that's the end of her. She has this musical thing that I turn on, I think it goes for about 10 minutes. She is such a good sleeper, she sleeps through the phone, the vacuum, my mobile, the washing machine, kids yelling and playing in the house, but she is just sleeping odd hours. We had dinner out again tonight. She fell asleep in the car at 9:20pm, so I'm kinda hoping she wakes up around 7 - 7:30am tomorrow but I don't like my chances.

Naomi - What a great set of pics. Looks like you had a great time!

Me - I have started the OPK's. Did one today because I have had a big of a niggly side and it was a faint +ve. You know how they say unless the two lines are identical it's -ve. I have been bding every second night, so hopefully I'll catch the eggy! LOL. DH is rather enjoying it. He asks if it's bd night or his night off!!

Good night to all.

Love Jayne

Jayne - As far as OPKs go, I have never had a line as dark as the control line and there are heaps of others on here that are the same - despite knowing that I have O'd due to surgery and blood tests. So if it is even close, then get busy Hun!

Jayne, How are you going possum. I am hoping that you are feeling better, How is the sleep situation going with your little princess? I hope that it will settle soon.

Keen: You are not over analyzing anything. You will be announcing a BFP to us all in ???days. Actually I am not sure what your cd is but I know you are somewhere in your 2ww. The nausea is fantastic and I just pray it gets worse (in the nicest possible way iykwim). Man I am holding on to every bit of hope that this will be exactly what we are hoping. And praying that Treacle will have a little friend to meet very soon. Sending you my love. Nola xx

Morning girls. Did a little bit of re-grouping over the past few days to *psych* myself up for the next round. It is getting harder each time to remain positive. Sooooo ... I have made some decisions. I am going to keep going on the clomid and also make an appointment for IVF to cover all bases. Added to that I am back to the gym today and doing my own version of WW / low GI etc to see what happens. I can only do so much and the rest is in the hands of someone else with a bigger plan (just wish they'd let me in on what it is so I can be prepared!!!)

Jayne - good shopping!! Shame about the chickens though. I hope Miss Jess is doing well.

Keen - I empathise with the overanalysing. Not long to go now but I also find it easier to wait for AF - the BFN is so much harder to take.

Lisa - what's happening?? Did AF show up properly or are you keeping a little secret?!?!? I hope you are well regardless.

Shazz and Bel - good luck with the testing.

And Nic - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8-9 months.

Hi to everyone else and GL with the BDing or testing (or waiting)!!

Hi girlies, sorry but ive been MIA over this weekend!

Jayne - yay for the +ve on the OPK.... now lets hope for a +ve on a hpt in 2 weeks!! Tell DH that he isnt getting a night off until you get a bfp!!

Bel - have you tested yet love?? Ohhhh I know all about not reading into things, but your signs sound encouraging. I really hope you get that second line

Shazz - Good that you are keeping busy during 2ww - it is sooo hard. Chin up - keep yourself relaxed (I know its hard) and stay positive, you will have a bfp in no time.

Keen - Im keeping my fingers crossed for you too love - its going to be a mass exodus this month!!

Me - had a great weekend, had friends over last night watching the soccer, got to bed at 5am and had to come to work this morning!! Im like a zombie. AF turned up in full force over the weekend so at least things are back to normal. Now im waiting for it to leave so we can start bd again - im going to try to bd every night this month. Ive told dh to get into gear hehehehe..

C'mon girls bring on the bfp's!!!

Lisa

Nola - always manage to bring a smile to my face, matey! I sure hope I can give Treacle a little friend (or two) to meet, too!

Michelle - that is a good idea having made the IVF appt. Is a positive step and gives you some information at the very least. All crossed though, that you wont need it

Lisa - You go with that bd every day of the month theory! And we will be hoping it does the trick for you! You are so right - we all need to get outta here!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast