Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June #2 2006

I always thought you went from when AF arrived in full swing. So when the bleedling gets heavy.

My Dr went to take this pregnancy from when i had the spotting but when i had my scan the dates where right for when AF arrived in full swing a few days later. HTH

Im so impatient!! LOL
    I wouldnt get a true + if i tested now would i?

kirsty Guest

I was told when receiving a little help from my naturopath & charting for her that I should count CD1 as the day when I woke up with AF. So if it starts in the afternoon then CD1 isn't until the next day, DYKWIM?

Hope that all is well with everyone, sorry for not posting much but until we know whichj direction our journey is to take I am laying low just a bit, but am always here if any of you need any help in any way.

I have caved! But am still not thinking anything likely.

Ive been told that CD1 should be taken from first day of your heavy bleed - IVF clinic has advised this, as certain medications need to begin as at CD1. Apparently spotting, etc doesnt count..

I dont know how accurate the test would be if done now. The HPT i have says can be done anytime of day, but should have held bladder for at least 2 hours prior and not just had tonnes of fluid. let me know if you decide to succumb...

ETA: As suspected got a -ve result on HPT. Mainly did one because I figured the second I used it, AF would arrive... she hasnt yet, but she is sure making her desire to arrive known - all the cramps and fun are hanging around now..

Sorry about the quick post.

HCG today showed levels not doubling. Likely that I will lose another one. Am heartbroken.

Awww keen, I really hope that she stays well away from you!

Well to the awesome foursome aka Myself, Keen, Naomi & Tanya who were all going for that BFP, sadly its too my great disappointment to announce that AF has arrived in full force for me so I am bowing out of this month's race, but I am now counting on you three girls to get some BFP over that finish line!!!

And now for the DH gesture of the week .....(drum roll)..... I phoned him in tears to tell him that AF was here, so to cheer me up what does he bring me home...... A PRAM!!! WHAT THE!!! it was given to him and its like brand new and comes with the bassinet that attaches and is a Beema Q. So i burst into to tears again(damn PMS) and say well we won't need the bassinett part, Hayleigh can't fit into that, and then he realized how insensitive it was, he is such a sweety though!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening and will see you all in the morning.

Awww Nic, we posted at the same time big BIG hugs to you, don't know what else to say, so sorry sweet

keen I am still keeping everything crossed for you hun.
    Love Nola xx

sorry to disappoint guys - but af arrived for me too. She is not full on day 1 style - but it is definitely her.

Sorry to hear you and I will again be cycle buds Shell - shame we couldnt be buds of a different kind... maybe next time

Good luck to the remainder of the foursome Naomi & Tanya - hoping you guys escape!

Nic - am very sorry to hear that sweetheart. Thinking of you and that things improve...

Hello everyone,

Keen, I really hope AF stays away matey and you didn't get a BFP b/c you didnt use FMU.

Tanya, I really hope you get a when you d decide t test matey.

Shell, I am so sorry AF arrived.

Nic, I am so sorry. I don't know what to say, my heart ges out to you. :hugs:

Hello to everyone else.

Oh I am thinking of knitting some yellow booties, would anyone like any for their TTC journey?? *If anyone doesn't know there is an old wives tale that says yellow booties can help people with sucess in thier TTC journey.*

Kazz pic me pick me!! LOL booties are well needed everywhere on here.

Nic, sweetie, you are in my prayers that little bubba sticks and hcg levels start doubling.
    Big hugs to you sweets

Keen- its not over til AF sings, loud and proud! I caved too but got nothing either, but will test again with FMU. Remember Af is here with me too, and im still in with a chance and so are you!

Michelle - im sorry that damn witch arrived, i said i would take her on for you. Big hugs to you too, baby dust to you that you get a BFP this month coming!

A big hello to everyone else

Im off to watch BB, then get ready to go out and watch the socceroos!!! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI thats if i dont pass out or throw up (feel real sick atm) LOL
    Prob wont be on til mid morn 2morrow, damn early hour soccer game! i need my beauty sleep LOL
    Goodluck Keen prehaps you can test with me tomorrow!

Naomi, I will start knitting some booties tonight and should hopefully have them have them done in the next couple of days. Hopefully they will work their magic for you as they have some of the girls here.

OOOh Kazz, Please Please PLEASE!!!!!!

Would love to part take in an old wives tale, anything for a BFP!!!

So Sorry Keen, at least we can travel this road together once again!!

C'mon Tanya & Naomi bring us a BFP, both of you!!! Im demanding it!!!

Ok off to watch big Brother now

Shell, I will do some for you too matey. I also hope they bring you some suceess and a BFP like Michelle, Nola, Soph (Wheatie) etc..

Awww Thanx Kazz How very exciting!!!!

kirsty Guest

Hiya ladies time to lock this thread now, new one can be found here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678