Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

*TamaraP* Guest

Just thought I would let you know AF has arrived this morning... sounds weird but really happy about it.
    I am just glad this whole TTC rollercoaster has now finished up and Alan and I can get on with our lives and enjoy one another for a few more years and do what we want both of us together...

But don't think this is goodbye... I WILL BE BACK.. and also to pop in and say hello all the time!!

Hi everyone.

Oh Tamara, sorry that AF showed up, but you do seem very positive with the decision you have made and im sure its the right one for you both at the moment.

Jayne, Any signs of AF yet, Lets hope not hey!!! Yes Cameron is a great name!!!
    I just looked back and saw your gorgeous Jessica, what a beautiful little fairy she makes!!!

Oh Beccy, wish i were a bird right now!!! Glad to see you are doing well and would love to be joinning you right now.

Candi, don't feel guilty, its great you got a BFP, we would love it if there was nobody in this room and everyone is over in PAML, the sooner it empties out the better i say!!!

Well i have decided i am going to start back up at weight watchers on wed, trying to give myself something else to focus on, and make myself feel a bit better bout me also. I was dreading asking DH as i have done it that many times, i thought for sure he was gonna say no, but he said yeah sure, and asked when it was and said i will try to get home early enough, he knows that he may take some off the pressure of ttc, so that was a selling point i think, so wish me luck!!! (pssst ((((whispers))))The last time i joined i only lasted 2 weeks as i fell pregnant with Hayleigh so....... )

Hope you all have a lovely day, we are having a nice wet one here in sydney, it's nice for a change!!!

I start using opk's for the first time this week (although i still have to buy them!), I hoping that i dont 'o' til after Saturday!! We have a 'Pimps and Hores' bday party to go to, and since i'll be looking damn fine and there will be alcohol invovled (hence me looking damn fine LMAO) i dont think we could hold off dtd, this being the only month we actually dont want to ttc, want to see about my ovualation and stuff iykwim. So i guess my best bet is not to drink (i dont really want to anyway) and i'll have my sense with me! but i dont want to dress up like a hore to have him resist me! Thats just wrong!, i'll just tell him if i get a +opk before/on Sat and then if we dtd, its not just my fault is it??? hhhhmmmmm

Jayne - im doing well sweets, LOL @ acting like a worrying nanna!I do the same thing, look at me going out to a party(havnt been out for months) and not wanting to drink! Just for the sake of trying to stop something from happening! Im glad Jessica was great for you both, sounds like (def looks like) a sweet little girl! (most of the time anyway im sure your saying LOL), inlaws are fun arnt they!! mine arnt to bad, not that i would want to get plastered aroung them either though!! LOL but im glad you did have fun!

Tamara - Im sorry that AF showed up! Good luck with your decision and wishing you a BFP when you start ttc!

Shell - Good luck at weight watchers, hopefully the same thing happens and your soon to tell us you BFP news!! Goodluck!

Nola - wishing you all the best sweetie, wow 9wks already! Time flies! Take Care of your self.

A big hello to everyone else i have missed, hope you all had a great weekend

Help! I think Im becoming obsessed with ttc Im currently in TWW and Im over analysing everything!! Ive been waking up most mornings with a dull ache (like Ive been doing sit ups all night!) across the lower abdomen and Im not feeling the best a bit light headed very tired. Logic tells me I must be coming down with something.

Candi whoo hooo for you congrats on the bfp! Wishing you a h&h pg all the way..

How is everyone else going? Im that we get some more bfps this month!

Have a good day

Lisa, Obsessed....Yes i know what you are saying....I too was like that. Hon, dont look to far into it all. Just sit back and try and relax. And you never know in just a few days you could be announcing a BFP to the world of BB just like i did a few weeks ago. Thinking of you and totally understanding where you are at. Take it easy.

Hello to everyone of my dear friends....(((((SPRINKLE SPRINKLE SPRINKLE))))) will update you all tomorrow after my OB appointment.

Thanks Nola - I know I shouldnt look too much into it - but some months I get more 'hopeful' than others and this is one of those! I will try and relax. Its our 1yr wedding anniversary tonight so might go out for nice dinner with dh. Its too cold out to do anything else and he has the flu. But it will be nice to get out and about and have a nice evening together

Good luck with OB tomorrow

To everyone else - have a great evening possums!

Lisa

Aww, Lisa, Happy Anniversary Hun. I pray that your night will be full of joy. Enjoy.

Happy anniversary Lisa, Hope you have or are having a lovely night out!!!!

Hey Girls..

Hope all is well..just wanting to say hi and have been really busy washing walls and touch painting...all the house did the boys rooms first,3 rooms in3 days...lol anyway will be back soon to catch up...
    Congrats Candi..Well done chicken!!!
    Good luck tomorrow Nola!!! Do you get another sqiz at Treacle??? OOh i hope so..

Jan xx

wow Jan u busy girl.... dont know where to start in our old villa, mind you we have added alot of stuff, new lounge room, a new bedroom with onsuite, just the other end of the house needs a spuce up.... Good luck Nola with ur appointment..xx
    Me well coming up to 'O' Im only cd10 today and i feel all niggly... hmm maybe it will be earlier this month, I dont know so hard to work out... went 30 days last month and am always a 28 daya.. O well just get in there and get on with it I guess... and keep going just incase im going to be 'O' on cd18 like last month!!!!
    Hi to everyone else

OOOH and Lisa,goodluck to you too, days are counting down now and happy anniversary!!!!!

Good Morning wonderful ladies,

Im just popping in to say hello and to see how you are all doing.

Days seem to be just flying by.

I hope you are all doing well

Jan: great effort on the 3 rooms in 3 days. Man I hate painting. Well done. Not sure as to whether I will see Treacle again this morning, but I can only hope. If I do I will be sure to give him/her a little wave from Aunty Jan.

Tamara: hope you are doing well.

Kirsty: Have you been to Melbourne as Yet to have the testing done? I hope and pray that all goes/went well. Please please let me know. Think of you heaps. xoxo

Jayne: I hope that you have settled back home after your wonderful time away. It is not fun coming back home after having such a nice time away. Where are you up to sweet-stuff. How is that precious little lady of yours going? Samual is so excited about being a big brother. Keeps telling me that we are going to have a Sister baby, because I already have a boy one (him). lol Very clever little thinker.

Well I know I havent done personals for everyone, but know I think of you all and pray with all my heart that each and everyone of you will be out of here in not time flat.

Hi all,

Thanks Chelle and Nola - anniversay went well - we had dinner at home becuase dh is stilll really sick with the flu, but we watched some of our wedding video and cuddled on the couch

Ive got a week before testing (i know ticker says earlier) but I wont test until after Tuesday as af is always due on the 13th of the month. I feel weird and tingley in the lower back and abdomen but i think i might be getting dh's flu!!

good luck at ob today nola

to everyone else, have a great day and hope we can all join Candi in announcing a bfp this month!!

Lisa

Good Morning Everybody,
    How are you all? I have had a great weekend. DH has only gone out fishing once and we are taking our boat out this afternoon for a ride to Penguin Island in the hope there will be some pengy's around to show Miss Jessica. We have just been to Kindergym (can't believe Alan came), & Jessica is pooped and in bed snoozing. I am having a facial this afternoon. I got a voucher for my birthday last year that I haven't cashed in. Will be nice to have it done, haven't had a facial in AGESSSSSSS. AF came to visit me this weekend. I'm CD2 and feeling very into the whole TTC thing this month. Alan has decided this is the month! Lets hope he's right...... Everybody around me is pg and you girls on BB are dropping like flies!!! LOL.

Beccy - I'm doing fine, thanks for asking about me. I've had it rough after coming back from Syd, but who hasn't had a rough time? I"m no exception.

Shell - This is our month chickadee. We're going to do this!!!!!

Lisa - I'm a TTC freak too, over analytical. I'm also a compulsive POAS'er. I don't keep them in the house any more because of that!! LOL. The anniversary sounds lovely. Did you buy each other gifts? I was married on my 21st so anniversary gifts seem to be combined with birthday gifts these days. NOT HAPPY JAN! LOL.

Nola - I like Samual's logic. Would be lovely to have one of each. I would love a boy next up, but then I think when I open a nappy there will be a willy staring me in the face and I aint used to seeing willies!!! LOL. What names are you liking?

Michelle - My name for today is Timothy. HOw are you feeling? When is your next appt?

Naomi - How did the party go or is this upcoming weekend? I'm sure you'll make a great looking whore! LOL. No offence intended!! Oh yeah, it's not on not getting lucky when you're a whore!! You're funny.

Well I must go, my facial awaits! Have a great day everybody!

Love Jayne

I forgot to say, Jessica has her kidney test tomorrow. If her reflux hasn't improved we have to organise the surgery. I'm hoping and praying it's all improving. Bad thing is, we don't see the Dr until 28 June. Hoping the lady who does the test can tell me there & then how bad it is. Or I can do the sneaky thing and go and collect the films and read the report myself! Yep, I'll do that. She has to have a catheter and everything. It's awful. I have the nervous butterflies already. Wish us luck.

Jayne what test are they doing on Jessica tomorrow ?
    Bugger about AF coming i hope this is your month.
    I'm doing okay my scan is this week and i see the midwife on 20th July. But i see my Dr next week.

Jayne yes I got rid of the hpts too and I have to restrain myself from buying one every time im in the supermarket or chemist. I am trying not to buy anymore until I am officially late but I doubt that Ill be able to wait that long. I had a dream last about it and all I can remember is seeing the hpt with two blue lines hopefully dreams do come true LOL!!

No gifts but hubby did give me $ to go and buy a new outfit for a ball we had on the weekend. He wanted to get me jewellery but the only thing I want is a diamond ring for my right hand (but we have agreed that I will get that when we have our first bub). My in laws did give us $200 so we are going to go and get some massages with that.

Good luck with Jessicas tests poor little thing hope she gets through it without too much difficulty. And you need to be brave mum! Fingers crossed for some good results.

Lisa

Hello Girls,

I have had quite a boring day as i have spent most of the day without power, Im not sure as to why but it has not long come back on, so i am here now!!

Jayne, With you all the way matey, hopefully we will be moving together, Hope your little cherub is ok tomorrow, will be sending lots of positive vibes your way!!! Sorry AF showed, Gosh i hate her!!!!

Nola, How did your ob appointment go???

Lisa, OOOH Lets hope your the next to give us a BFP!! fingers crossed for you matey!

Michelle, Goodluck with the scan this week!

Chelle, Wishing you lots of luck with the upcoming BD fest!! Hope you catch that eggy!!!

Jan, you busy girl, I also hate painting, i get myself all geared up and start and then lose interest and poor DH has to finish it!! so good on you!

Hello to Tanya, Naomi, Tamara, Michelle71, Kazz, Beccy, Meredith, Candi, Jess, Belinda and anybody else i may have forgotten, big hello's to you all.

No news from my end, Just sitting back waiting to O, I got my 100 opk's in the mail yesterday, I cracked up when i opened the bag and saw how many were there, It kinda made me realize i have become a tad obessive (just a tad!) you watch i will get pregnant this month and have to end up selling the rest on ebay!! Lets hope hey!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast