Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

Welcome to June! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 19/06/2006

Member: Belindaleen
    State: VIC
    CD: 25
    My previous cycles: 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: none
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 1st @ 7 weeks 10/03/2006, 2nd @ 4.5 weeks 23/04/2006

Member: Confusedegg
    State: NSW
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Primolut, Puregon Orgalutran
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: Chantelle (4/07/05) & Shale (5/07/05)

Member: JayneShirra
    State: WA (Waikiki, Perth)
    CD: Unsure!!!
    Previous Cycles: 48, m/c
    FF Link: None
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: D&C 6-Feb-06
    Angel Baby: Feb 06

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD: 5
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD:
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, progesterone pessaires
    Notes: 55 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 1 x natural... Laparoscopy on April 10th
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks, 5 "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD: 21
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 20
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Okay guys old thread can be found here

Just a really quick post to say Congratulations to Candi! Way to go!!! Good on you! Wishing you nothing but health & happiness over the coming nine months.

Michelle - My name for today is Samantha.

I'm off to a river cruise for my DH's cousins 21st birthday. Jessica is having her first sleep over in months at my sisters house. I have to stay sober cos I'm expecting to be going and collecting her when the cruise docks back into Mandurah! LOL.

Have a great night everybody.

Jayne

Hi Everyone,

Congrats Candi thats wonderful news to hear. I hope that you have a healthy and sticky pregnancy!! Sending lots of sticky dust your way.....

How is everyone? Going good i hope. Nola i hope you are resting.... Kaz, Af has left the building...ready to start the business end... it really seems that way sometimes does it not?? I think i get so caught up in it that it does become a bit. Naomi, i hope you are feeling a bit better, i think i have a touch of gastro, not enough to make me in bed but enough to get some drugs into me... hope you have just eaten something bad.
    Jayne you are coming up with some lovely names i am storing away for later. How are you going today? I hope you enjoy your cruise tonight, sounds fantastic.

Sorry not too many personals tonight, about to goto bed, Dh is watching crap on TV and i am starting to need my bed... havev a good one

Hello ladies - sorry I haven't popped in for so long but I haven't forgoten you all. Just wanting some more graduates over in PAML forum. Have tried to catch up on all that is going on with you all but forgive me if a forget anyone
    Hello to all the newbies in here. I don't know some of you but am hoping that you get BFPs very soon and i get to know you in the pregnancy forum.

Candi - I ahven't met you but huge congratulations on your BFP!!

Jayne - Sounds like you are having a bit of a rough time at home darl. I think your DH needs a swift kick up the you-know-what and learn to appreciate the the wonderful wife and daughter he has. Maybe you need to enforce some "babysitting" time with Jess so he is able to bond with her some more. Congrats on the weight loss and I hope the creche time works out so you can continue swimming. I also hope your body sorts itself out quick smart so you can announce that BFP.

Shell - i replied to your other post but just wanted to send a big cyber hug. I know how drainig the whole TTC thing is and I just don't get how hard it is for some of us yet others need to just look at sperm and bam -there's a baby!! I hope those OPK's do the trick an you catch the egg this month - its your time and you WILL be a mum again

Michelle71 - how are you doing? Sorry that the clomid seems to be knocking you around a bit. never had any trouble with it myself. lets hope that and the acupuncture do the trick for you. I have had acupuncture since the 1st m/c and look at me now!

Tamara - How are you? Any news yet? Sounds like that w/e away may have been just the thing.

I don't want to talk too much pg stuff and upset anyone but as you can see I am chugging along. Has continued to be a very rocky road hence our current nickname for bubs is "Bumpy". On and off lots of bleeding and now up to scan no 13! Will continue to have weekly scans until 24weeks so will be a very well photographed bub! He/she is still hanging in there, however, and seems to be doing very well (considering) so I guess more proof that miracles can happen and I hope this can rub off to everyone in here praying for there own miracle.We need plenty more!!

Im glad to see things are going really well for you Meridith, I hope alot more of us will be joining you in PAML real soon.

Jayne - hope you have fun tonight, and its a pity you have to pick her up when the boat docks, but just remember you dont have to have alcohol to have a great night. Make the most of it!!

Fairymum Guest

Default Big thanks

Evening girls! Hope you don't mind me hanging around for a while...(am still in denial)

Jayne, hope you have a good night tonight and thanks for the congrats!
    Meredith, thanks for your congrats and same back at you... Am sorry to hear your ongoing bleeding issues. What do the docs think is causing it? But at least they are monitoring you closely...
    Nola - hope everything is still going swimmingly with you and treacle!
    Tanya I hope AF has calmed down by now - my AF following my last m/c was extremely heavy and look what happened the next month!
    Everyone else - Bel, Naomi, Michelles x 2, Shell (sorry if i forget anyone) thanks again for popping in to wish me well!

I still don't have any symptoms which is a bit of a worry - anyone had a similar experience with a pg that went to term??

When is the earliest I can request a scan that would be useful? e.g show a heartbeat?

GOod night girls, I know most of you are over East and already tucked away cosily in bed! I'll check in again later in the weekend. Still am not ready to move to PAML.

kirsty Guest

Candi congratulations on your BFP, here's wishing you a H&H one.

As for a scan anytime from around the 6-7week mark you should be able to see a heartbeat, so around this time frame somewhere should provide you with some comfort (rather than going earlier & not seeing a heartbeat & then stressing yourself out that something is wrong)

Melinda Guest

Congrats on your BFP Candi! I didn't have any symptoms with Jacob until 7w on the knocker, and with this PG (I'm now almost 22w) until 6w. So yep, not having any symptoms can be totally normal!!!

The best time to get a scan is like Kirsty said - around the 6 - 7w mark. I had a scan with Jacob at 6w and saw the tiniest of tiny little beans in there......my OB told me at the time that the heart starts beating at around 5w3.5d (yes, he was that specific LOL) but in case your dates may be a bit wrong, it's definitely better to wait until 6 - 7w so that you don't get stressed if you don't see anything right away IYKWIM?

hey there ladies hope all is well here huge congrats to candi (cool name by the way) i hope you have a H&H pregnancy
    and best of wishes and lots of baby dust to you all .
    i have been okay feeling a bit down but very busy and not much time to think too hard im on cd 28 but got a BFN on CD 26 so not holding much hope
    inkdust:

Hello All,

Thanks for all the well-wishes I've received over the past couple of days. Looks as though the storm clouds are clearing and I'm letting the sunshine in a little more!! Still no sign of AF and I'm around CD42 or something ridiculous but a BFN. So not to worry, I'm going to give it this coming cycle and then see my Doc. Jessica did stay in the creche the other day so that's a good sign and DH has been playing with Jessica all day and some bridges seem to be mending between the two of them. She is more responsive with him today and totally excited cos she seen a 'wern' in the garden. Worm, but she calls them 'werns'. I didn't even have to collect her after the cruise last night, she went to bed at 6:30pm on my niece's lap (awwwwwwwwww) and woke at 8am this morning. Clever girl she is!

Michelle - My name for today is - Cameron. Now that's my absolute FAVE name in the whole wide world so you should be feeling very special indeed that I shared that name!! LOL. If Jessica were a boy she'd be named Cameron.

Candi - I'm sure in no time at all you'll be cursing the m/s and kick yourself at being annoyed over no symptoms!!! LOL. I'm really happy for you.

Naomi - I had as much fun as you can with the in-laws and no, I passed on the alcohol. I think it's the mum coming out in me but I wanted to have my wits about me being on a boat with young drinkers, never know what might happen. I feel like a worrying Nanna!!! LOL. How are you bumble-bee?

Meredith - Well I have put my foot down this weekend, being a long weekend and DH having an RDO on Tuesday I have told him he may go fishing for 1 whole day, but that's my limit, any more than that and he will wish he was never born. He is happy with that. He even told Jessica before she went for her nap that Daddy would take her to feed the duckies when she wakes up. Currently I can hear him snoring and I"m upstairs and he's downstairs, so we'll see if that eventuates. His grandparents are down from the country as well so I'm taking Jessica over to see them. I don't have any grandparents (well only a Pop who I don't see), and so I make sure she gets lots of time with her grandparents. She's lucky to have great-grandparents. Something I never had.

Bel - I'll just be the name factory shall I? LOL. You just right them all down in a book and store for a rainy day. I always jot a name down here & there when I hear them or they pop into my head. How are you munchkin?

Hope everybody has a FANTASTIC long weekend. The weather in Perth is stunning!!!

Jayne xx

Fairymum Guest

Default Quick hi

I have just got home from a friend's 30th party (I had to drag Maya wide awake and in party-mode, kicking and screaming from the karaoke machine!! - yes, i'm a bad bad mother!!).

Thought I would check-in - thanks to Kirsty and Melinda for your very reassuring feedback. I will def get my doc to book me in for a 7 wk scan.

Jayne, I hope AF turns up sooner rather than later for you girlfriend (or a late BFP??)! Because I am new here don't really know your history, but looking at your age, its gotta be quite positive??? (You're the same age as my "baby" sister -- who isn't even in a relationship let alone having kids!)

Looking back, I feel guilty for being the newby here and getting a bfp so soon -- and then to go on about being worried that I no symptoms . I guess the bottom line is that I feel safe here, and I trust that most of you know exactly what I am going through. So thankyou for letting me be a bit self-indulgent.

Anyhoo, am off to bed, hopefully will wake up feeling sick

Thanks guys for all your kind words and support.

congrats candi, so hard to not worry isnt it.. I think you are not alone on that one!!! take care and hope you start to feel all the things that will make you feel more confident...
    Nola, glad things are going well
    to all others big hi, and hope your weekend is a gr8 one

kirsty Guest

Candi don't worry about being the newbie & leaving us so soon, it is great that you are moving on. The last thing we want is women having to be here for ages (I know because before I fell last time I was here for 11mths & starting to get really down), & yes we are a safety net coz all of us know how you feel about the TTC journey & what may come after it.

Don't forget that when you are ready we also have the "Pregnancy after a Miscarriage or Loss" thread that you can join where you will get loads of support from other women who have had a loss & are currently pregnant atm.

Just a quick note to say hello and hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Tamara: any news yet hun. I am praying with all i can that it will be nothing but excitement for you.

*TamaraP* Guest

Nola - thanks for asking after me...
    LOL - no news yet at all. BFN... but to be honest I honestly don't mind if it doesn't happen this month.

Aawwww, shucks Candi - You're just as sweet as your name suggests. Yes, bad mummy for not letting Maya stay and sing songs! Don't feel bad leaving us so soon, I know for me, it gives me hope and inspiration! I need all I can muster atm. I think AF is on her way, I've had a little bit of pink spotting just now. I hope she is coming, cos then I can get stuck into it this month!

Tamara - Sorry to hear about the BFN sweetness. Glad to hear you're ok!

Michelle - My name for today is Charlotte.

Love Jayne

*Beccy* Guest

Candi ~ big congrats on the BFP! When you're ready, please join us over in the PAML (pregnancy after m/c or loss thread) we'll be there to hold your hand the whole way!!!
    My hand is firmly hanging onto Nola...she's not getting away this time!!!! lol.

Jayne ~ honey, what is happening with your cycle? You don't sound like yourself...I'm worried about you honey !!!! I love your piccie of Jessica...what a fairy princess!! So cute!

As for the rest of you ~ let's see you all over in PAML very soon...we're not full enough yet !!! I hear it's good breeding season for birds (true, we're waiting on some budgies and ****atiels from a breeder friend. I know that has no bearing on humans, but it sounded good when I typed it!!! lol.

Well gotta go and buy KFC...(I know bad bad...but I REALLY want it tonight) ROFL....

Beccy

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast