Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

Shazz, Sending you all the love in the world for tomorrows transfer may your tww be a speedy one with the best Positive result ever. Rest up.

Good morning,

Best of luck tomorrow Shazz, hoping it all goes well. Naomi i hope your nan is improving every day, prayers are still coming your way.
    Michelle71, how are you feeling today? I hope the tww comes very fast for you.
    Lisa when are you going to test? Not long to go now, is that right?? Shell and Jayne, good luck on you ww. Jayne glad you had some positive out of Jessica's testing as such. Hopefully the next app will go well too.
    Me well no idea what is happening here, no symptoms of O but that doesnt count it out. Holly is sleeping in a bit more... not sure what i did honestly!!
    Have a great day, i am auditioning for deal or no deal today - will be very funny.. My SIL needed an extra person to go with her!!!

Hi Gals,

Im feeling really sick today - got the flu from dh

Bel - Im almost at the end of tww - will be testing in 4 days but I have no syptoms of af or pg as yet. How did deal or no deal go? I had tix for family fued but dh and BIL chickened out so we didnt go.

Jayne - hope things keep getting better with Jess and fingers crossed that your dh is right and this is your month!! i havent bought any hpt or opk's - im really going to try no testing until tuesday.

Michelle 71 - good luck with your tww - hope it goes real quick with a bfp at the end!! Happy anniversary too, wishing you a wonderdul day.

Naomi - glad to hear nanna is doing well.

Shazz - wishing you loads of luck on the transfer - i'll be praying for news of a pg from you soon...

Everyone else - a big hello and best of luck to all ttc in June!

Well hello lovelies,

Good news I have 2 embrio's on board!!!!!!!!! Yes my frostie bubbies survived thaw and I still have the third one on ice, so they only pulled 2 out of the freezer ....YAY!!!
    My mum came in with me and was totaly amazed to see the embrio's on the screen and ended up having a bit of a convo with my RE about ivf lol. She was fasinated by the whole thing including when we got home she told me to look after her grand kids lol. It turned out to be a little bit more expensive than we expected with mum coping a fine for parking in a permit zone which we didnt realised.

I know this may sound strange to some but since starting this cycle I have been asking ~Chloe~ to look over us and I believe she is. When I got home I asked her to look over her bro/sis through this cycle. Beta is the 22nd June.

Thankyou for all the support, not having Nath here was strange but I know I had alot of support!!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

Shazz good luck with everything.

Jayne keep them names coming. How are you doing ?

Naomi hope you are okay and that your Nanna is doing much better.

Love to you all

Good Evening Lovely Ladies,

Shazz - Massive congratulations and mountains of coming your way. How exciting and I'm soooooo with your mum, I would have been a walking question book asking the doctor everything. It IS fascinating. So they transferred two bubba's and one is *kept on ice*? Wow, I"m going to ask you a zillion and one questions! Right now you have two bubba's making a home in your tummy! How cool!!! I want to know every little niggle and wiggle you feel from now on ok? LOL.

Michelle - My name for today......... hmmmmmmmmm.......... I'm having trouble with the boy's names atm so we'll go for a girl's name today which will be ......... Danielle. I have a wonderful gf named Danielle. It's a nice name.

Lisa - Tuesday is really not that far away you know! Are you feeling confident? I'm hoping it's our month too. I have been taking my chastetree tablets from the health store. Apparently they aid with getting your cycle on track and they worked a treat falling pg with Jessica. Anything is worth a try. So AF is due on Tuesday? I sooooooo hope she's buggered off from your life for the next 9 months.

Bel - How did Deal or No Deal go? That must have been exciting! Were there heaps of people there? How is Little Miss Holly?

Kazz - How are you my lovely lady? Are you going to be officially joining us in this thread in the near future? YKWIM. How are your two beautiful boys? I forgot to ask before, did the feeding issues sort themselves out? I hope so. You're so lucky to have such a placid little man sleeping through the night already.

Shell - How are you babe? How is WW? I counted the points for a whole two weeks and now I don't write it down anymore. Naughty naughty. I really should start again. How is the OPK's going? You know, 100 OPK's is a whole lot of POAS!!! LOL.

Me - Well I have lost 0.6kg this week. I was pretty happy with that considering the disgusting amounts of chocolate and wine that have been consumed. I am CD4 and will start my temping again in the morning cos AF is starting to pack her bags and head off. Jessica has very red nether regions today after the catheter yesterday so nappy changing time isn't fun and I can't let her run around with no nappy on cos it's wayyy too cold. Well I must go, The Amazing Race starts in a few minutes and I don't want to miss any of it! LOL.

Love Jayne

hi ladies,

Jayne - mmm i might try that chasetree and see how it goes next month. Im feeling up and down atm - im getting some af symptoms but also p'ing v frequently and have tender(.)(.) But that could all be part of af so I dont want to get my hopes up..Im desperately trying to avoid buying hpt - but knowing me by monday ill be poas!

Hope jess's redness clears up soon - poor little bugger.. oh and you'll be getting ready to bd soon!!

Michelle - hope your keeping yourself occupied during your tww.

Bel - how are you going? hope D or no D went well... have you o'd yet? Hope you got some good bd'ing happening!

Shazz - i'll be praying for you love - hope those little ones stick and hang around for the next 9 months..

I'll be offline until tuesday (my SIL borowwed the laptop and im not at work until tues), so good luck to all BD'ing on the weekend and to anyone testing - hope you come back with a nice BFP!

have a great weekend,
    Lisa

Hey Girls (SPRINKLE SPRINKLE)

Have a fab long weekend. I will catch up with you all on Tuesday.

Love to you all.

oxoxox xoxoxo

Hello on this sunny cold friday arvo.... man is it cold here in melb...

Deal or No Deal was a total waste of my time. Turned up with i think maybe 150 people?? And filled in a page back and front - wanted to know stupid things like: What is the hardest decision i have ever made?? How should i know?? Anyway then had my photo taken and had a "interview" with a rude guy - all in all, lasted half hour all up.. drove in peak hour traffic for nothing!!!
    Shazz i hope everything works well with the little ones... what is beta btw?
    Lisa, have great weekend, not sure if O'd. Actually think i missed the boat by 4 days, as think i o'd around sunday when i had gastro and only bd twice this week.. so who knows... i dont want to chart or do the opk thing yet.. may try it when i understand it more!! How are you feeling? Any signs??
    Jayne, well done on the weight loss. Any amount is a good amount i think...
    Michelle71 - how are you going?

Better be off, housework to do.... have great weekend, see you next week...

hey nola, how are you? you must have posted whilst i was writting!!
    Hope all is well

Hi There Lovely ladies,

Hope your all enjoying friday! especially on the eve of a long weekend!!

Jayne, Yes ww is going well, im only the 2nd day of it, this week is going to drag the tww! to answer your Q from before they say i should lose 20 kilos for my height, im a bit of a short ar$e, but thats to get to 52 which i don't think i have been since i was 10 and is unlikely to happen again so i will be happy losing 10 at the moment. What is chasetree?? Im taking Vitex as of this cycle is it the same?

Shazz, Thats wonderful news for you, I will have my fingers & toes very tightly crossed for you until the 22nd!!

Belinda, sorry you wasted your time with deal or no deal, I assume its the show you are talking about? I must have missed something!!

Lisa, I hope on your return to us on tuesday, you front up with a BIG FAT BFP, if that makes any sense to you!!

Michelle, How did your scan go???

Hi to all my other lovely friends

Me....Well i have started using the opk's, i have had EWCM this morning, is it possible to have ewcm but a negative opk??? its all a bit confusing to me.
    DH is having the whole of next week off so there will be plenty of time to get lots of BD in, while Hayleigh is napping of course!!! :eek:

Hope you all have a fab long weekend!!

thanks Michelle,

good luck with the opk's - I have no idea on them aswell - I dont chart, temp or do anything special I just bd when I think i may be o'ing!!

Yes that makes sense, i hope so too - but im not feeling too positive about it. dont want to get my hopes up IYKWIM?

well good luck with the b'ding - hope you catch that eggy!

i'll report back on my results, either way on tuesday

have a great weekend lovey
    Lisa

just popping my head in to say hi and wish everyone best of luck !!!
    im still here sort of though i just dont know what my body is doing im now on CD 35 ( my last cycle was 20) still no sign of af and -ive pg tests :eek: idk i guess it will all happen when it is supposed to , jades two best friends whos baby was due two weeks before our angel baby had her baby by planned c cection yesterday jade has gone out to visit them in hospital and well im feeling kind of jealous ... T is having his secong B'Day on june 27th i feel so excited it may as well be my birthday

hi guys,
    how are you all?? quick question before i head off for weekend.... what does it mean when i have a lot of blue veins on my chest and upper arms?? I sort of remember something similar with holly but that wasnt until well into the pregnancy? Would they still be there from breastfeeding?? I stopped last November??
    Have a great one.

oooh Belinda, where are you in your cycle??? I can't keep up with everyone, I know that when i fell pregnant with Hayleigh it was my first symptom!!!!

Belinda, Have to agree with Michelle, me too. Good luck, And yeah were is eveyone with there cycles. There are no tickers......?????

Heya all!! Know what that is like jess, so hard not to feel jealous. My SIL has her 4 week old baby and I cant help feel jealous, as I was well pregnant b4 her, and I miscarrried, and I cant help think about it when I see her bub.
    OOh belinda, sounds promising, crossin fingas for you
    Michelle it is very possible to EWCM, and not show a positive, but it could be very close!!! so treat it like it is IYKWIM
    Well me, cd13, but I feel like I have O on day11, had cramping and EWCM, so dont know what to make of it all. Soooo just trying to cover bases, but If I dont O until cd16, its gunna be alot oh days of tryin...sigh, the things we have to do... mind you the trying is fun, its the 2ww thats the horrible part ah..
    well the all blacks are playing here in the waikato 2night against the green shirts so very busy in out neck ov the woods.
    Take care one and all, lots happening at different stages this month, so an exciting start by Lisa this month, its youturn girl, bring us the BFP and then we will all follow on....
    Hey Nola hope life is treating u good, your ticker is moving along very fast.. wow nearly 10 weeks all ready!!! WTG
    cheers for now XXXX

OMGosh... sorry bout that... dont now how 2 got there!!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast