Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

Hey Keen, Just popping in to say hello and send you some massive hugs. I just wish you were over here with me. Sending you many prayers.

Hello everyone, just quickly popping in to say a big to everyone and to spread lots of Sorry for no personals atm, I have a rotten cold atm and feel like death warmed up.

Hi everyone,
    hoep you are all well... great idea keen, like it a lot!!
    on CD19, due next week.. am feeling ok sore bb though?? still have those strange veins?? Anyway, just a quick hello today...

Hi Girls,

How is everybody?

Beccy - So lovely to hear from you. Are you finding out the sex of Whispy? I can't believe it's your 18w scan already. That's insane! How exciting. Are you feeling any movements yet?

Nola - Thanks for the advice with Jessica's sleeping. The trouble with waking up early, because I'm up so late with her, I sleep in until she wakes up. So I kept her awake all day yesterday but I had to go out and left her home with Alan and you know what men are like trying to coordinate dinner & bath time & pj's and STILL didn't get her into bed until 8:30pm but that's an improvement. I managed to get her to bed at 1pm today and so I'll wake her at 2:30pm if she's not awake before. She has a cold and I have a cold so she has been a bit of a grumps lately.

Kazz - Sorry to hear you're not the best chooken. Lets hope you pick up soon. Hopefully your two little men don't pick it up either.

LisaL - Lets hope AF isn't coming to town. Wasn't the soccer exciting? Even my heart started racing when they scored their first goal!

Shell - How's the bdfest going? I bet DH is loving you right now! LOL. You go get him girl!

Big hellos and waves to everybody. Lets start the ball rolling and announce some BFP's hey?

Jayne

Oh Bel I hope you are right about your symptoms, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you... its about time we had a BFP in here!! Its all very queit in here atm.

Jayne - the soccer was awesome - i felt like we had won the final!! I just hope the boys can stick it out and get through to the next round!!

I hope af doesnt show either, but the last thing I want is to get my hopes up and then be let down. A bird pooped on me this morning outside my building, they say its good luck, I sure hope so

Lisa - LOL, you crack me up. I can't say I'd be excited if a bird shat on me, but whatever floats your boat!! Yes, I hate soccer but I was very excited when they won. I only watched the last 10 mins which was good cos that's when all the action happened. There is no way we can pull our socks up enough to win over Brazil. Isn't Brazil like the soccer-capital?

See what happens when you ttc – even bird **** becomes a significant ‘sign’ LOL!! I don’t mind the soccer, something about a bunch of men running around all sweaty in shorts hehehehe.. Although they have bucklies to none of winning over brazil they might beat croatia and get through to the next round!

Hows your ttc going this month? Where are you at?

OOh Lise, I really hope that she hasnt arrived for a reason! Everything crossed for you!

BTW Nola..... just want to say Thanks.

Hmmmm, yeah, they are quite nice running around all hot & sweaty come to think of it. OMG, have you seen David on BB06? Holy sh&t. That guy is PURE sex on legs. I swear, if I was in that house I would have a damn good crack at turning him straight! His smile sends me weak at the knees and he aint even smiling at me!! LOL.
    I am CD9. Waiting for O time. My temp has been a disaster cos Jess has kept me up so much lately I'm not sleeping 3 hours continuous to take it!
    I see your CD2. I O very late in my cycle, cos my cycle is like 45 days long, so we may just O at the same time & fall pg with BB twinnies. Wishful thinking.
    Jayne xx

Kazzba, I so hope that you are feeling much better soon, If there is anything that I can do please dont hesitate to ask. I am there. Even if you just want me to cuddle Declan.lol I am there i am there i am there.

Hope everyone else is doing well. See you all over in the paml really really soon.

Had another scan today and treacle is doing well. read all about it in the paml thread.
    Love to you all xoxoxox ox

Jayne - you should watch big bro around o time - LOL!! Yeah David is pretty hot...

BB twinnies - that would be wonderful!! well make sure to get loads of bding in at o time!

I believe one of the Michelle's is currently in the bd phase! Catch that eggy Michelle - we need some uplifting in here. Hope you and Bel start off the next wave of bfp's!!

Keen - thanks matey - im silently hoping too...

I will change my ticker as soon as af arrives as its now out of whack due to af being a little late!

everyone else, have a great night

One of the Michelle's I'm gald we can cause such confusion!!!

Well, just finished work and in the middle of getting dinner before doing some more work at home. Still have horrible AF cramps but no AF as yet so who knows what is happening I empathise Lisa - I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed. Just wish AF would make its mind up and arrive or stay away (and take the cramping with it!!!)

Bel - signs are looking good. Fingers crossed for you!!

Beccy - good to see you floating through. Those 18 weeks have gone amazingly fast (for me anyway ) Enjoy the scan on Saturday. Yes - the trying for so long without a reason is not fun (major understatement) and made worse by reaching 25weeks with Caitlyn only to lose her too. The lack of reasons have good and bad sides but it is still frustrating when I consider that those we were pregnant with will have one year olds at least by the time I get my baby. Fingers crossed it will happen soon.

Keen - I'm with you. This forum is ready for a big clear out. If only it was that simple ...

Jayne - hope you are getting more sleep with Miss Jess. As for the temperatures - just BD every second day from now to the end of your cycle (if you can keep up that pace ) and forget about taking them for the rest of the month. DH won't believe his luck!!

Hope you have a lovely evening!!

smelly Guest

Default Shout-out to Shazz

Hi Ladies

Sorry to butt in on your thread. I haven't posted anything in here since I got my BFP 5 weeks ago, but have been reading up on your adventures fairly frequently.

I saw a few messages from Shazz and didn't know where else to respond. Shazz, just wanted to say that I have everything crossed for you. I've thought of you so many times since I learnt you were on the TTC path again and am wishing you nothing but happiness in this regard. Please keep us updated with your blood test results later in the month.

I'm doing okay. Now 9 weeks pregnant and no real reason to be concerned (although I'm worrying more and more as each day passes due to anxiety about a repeat problem being picked up at the 5 month mark). I'm sure everything will be okay - just unnecessary stress on my part!

To everyone else - good luck with TTC this month. Hopefully there are lots of BFPs in here soon.

Smelly.

Smelly - Glad to hear that things are progessing really well for you and please don't try and stress too much, I know easier said than done. Try & relax and go with the flow, as much as possible anyway.

Michelle - I'm an old Nanna, I coulnd't possibly bd every second night, I swear I'd die of exhaustion on the 3rd night! LOL. I'm thinking of stoppign with the temping because it's becoming a bit obsessive. Like when I don't get a temp that morning I'm fuming before I get out of bed and that's not what the whole thing is about. I think I may continue until my paid subscription with FF is up and then I'll just rely on OPK's. I really don't know my body well and have an unpredictable cycle, so the temping and the OPK's feel like I have some control or knowlege.

Lisa - Yeah, I'm hoping I O on a Monday night when Adults Only is on in the hope I get a glance of Dave in the buff. LOL. Poor Dh. I'm shocking. AF a little late is she, lets hoping she bought you a 9 month ticket to the PG Ark!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Good night to everybody and talk tomorrow. Sweet dreams (of David in BB). Just jokes! LOl.

Jayne

I forgot to say, I found out today that one of my gf's is having a boy (it's her birthday today as well so she's having an awesome day), and she has stolen my name!!!!!!! I'm fuming! I told her a few months ago I liked the name Noah and whenever I have asked her about names she says she doesn't have any boy names lined up but told me she liked Ella for a girl. Anyhoo, another gf told me yesterday that she is having Noah if she has a boy and I was like 'What the?'. I just think it's rude. I was honest and said I wished you were having a girl so I could beat you to the name Noah but in all seriousness, she's entitled to the name. I'm not even pg. I just think it's nasty!

Hi all,

Just a quick update - Af was due yesterday - I finally did a hpt this morning - bfn. AF is never late, always turns up and when she is suppose to. So i guess i did have hopes slightly up. Never mind, will have to wait now for her to arrive before we can start ttc this cycle! I think im going to make dh do it every day, and not every 2nd!! Poor bugger

hope you all have a great day and i'll come back later to check on you all

Lisa

awww Lisa, sorry its a BFN, hopefully you will know either way soon. i have had that happen to me before did not know where i was, turned out i O'd a little later that cycle, so AF turned up a little later also, but hopefully she is not late and she is not going to arrive as you have a little bean in there and is too shy to show on a HPT as yet, i have heard that for some girls it does not show up until AF is a week or so late, so i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

And im the Michelle in the middle of the BD'g fest!

We have been DTD everyday and i think i O'd yesterday which means i have done everything possible to catch that eggy! will do it tonight & tomorrow night just for good measure, its been quite good this month, it has not felt quite like a chore like other months I have told DH i have a good feeling about this month, i think this will be our month, i think that if nothing happens this month i may have to move to the next step and go and see my DR which i was really hoping i would not have to do, but time is ticking away and i would like to be pregnant before my 30th in November! so lets hope one little fella has found his way home this time

Hope you are all doing well and will come back for more personals later!

thanks Michelle - im going to call you Shell if thats okay otherwise I get really confused

I hope your right and there is a little bean in there. But I made an appointment to go and have some accupuncture on the ovaries etc as Ive heard this can help in getting pg. Ive also bought a bbt thermometer, its time for some serious ttc. I have been just 'guessing' on my o days until now. Because I got pg quickly the first time, im a little nervous that its taking a bit longer this time!! I really hope that your body is making a little bean right now!! so you dont have to wait for your 30th!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast