Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Good luck Jayne i hope it was an implant bleed.

oh Jayne, I so hope that this is an implant bleed for you. And please dont be offended re: your name. lol. How did Jessica go at her appointment with her Paed? Hoping and praying all went well.

Good afternoon to everyone, Sorry for the lack of personals, Have a house full of children but man I love it.

Cheers

Hi guys sorry about MIA
    Thankyou for asking about me, i almost cried!
    Im trying to remember who to do personals for, so im sorry if i miss you out, just let me know...please

Kazz: Thankyou my sweet, im excited. Just actually knitting them might be doing its job!

Nola: Arnt you the sweetest, big hugs to you! Looking forward to sharing the same journey as you!

Jayne: look at me i have af! Im Knowing its implantation bleed, and a bfp its right in front of you

Rick took the day off yesterday so i spent the day with him, well what was left of it, we both didnt get up til 11.30ish, due to watching the socceroos game (btw we were ripped off!!) LOL
    I tested yesterday and got another real faint line, i tested today and got another faint line but this one has stayed, all the others dissapeared after a while, i only have 1 hpt left so im testing tomorrow aswell, then im off to dr for the bt.
    I havent told Rick anything, although he is getting suspicious of my emotions all over the place LMAO, i got so cranky at him last night and i couldnt figure out why, then later that night when i was going to sleep he rolled me over and asked what was wrong and why was i angry at him, i kept saying i dont know, pms i suppose!! Which is true aswell as af is here, although she is still light.
    I almost cried yesterday after the faint line went away, thinking that, that was it, im not pg, then got up this morning going bugger it im testing again, im glad i did.... i think...and to get another faint line but to have it stay there is promisisng!

HI Girls,
    Naomi, so sorry your body isn't co-operating atm!! I hope AF stays away and you get some answers form the DR!!

AF FINALLY found me! Late, but she's here... I have been thinking that I may have had a CP...?

Tanya

Tanya - what makes you think you had a CP? I hope not and it was just af arriving late! ALthough silly witch shouldnt of showed up at all! Big hugs to you sweetie

Oh Naomi. I have such a good feeling about this. CONGRATS, In my book a line is a line and that is that. well done!

Nola - thankyou, fingers are crossed your feeling is right! *quietly whispers, thankyou for the congrats*

ok 10th trip to the toilet coming up LMAO

Naomi, I think the reason why I think It may have been a CP, is my chart was alomst identical to my last pg char (including triphasic) plus AF showed up later than expected... But I will never know, so I will just concentrate on July

GL to you!!

Tanya

Tanya - big hugs to you sweet, July is you month! Glad to hear you thinking positive, wishing you loads of baby dust and sticky vibes for 15 days time!
    Thankyou

Hi Everyone,

Jayne, so sorry to hear that you have a sick family at the moment, I to have had a house full of sickies, but ours was only the flu, I realized my job as a mummy this weekend as we were all as sick as each other and who was doing all the looking after....yes me! but i don't mind but would like to be looked after one day! OOOH i so hope that its an implant bleed, 7dpo is the perfect time to have one, so looks like you may have caught that eggy this time!

Tanya, Im thinking the same as you that i may have had a CP as i had a faint line the day AF showed, but now she has hit me with a vengence, very heavy & very clotty (sorry tmi) and very crampy, but im with you will never really know, hope AF leaves you quick and your journey starts again!

Kazz, you are going to be a busy little chicken, you will also be a very popular one if we all end up getting BFP's out of your lovely gesture!

Naomi, WOW you may be the one to take us over the line this month, keep us posted!!!

Lisa, well looks like you will O soon, go find your man!!

Nola, When is your next scan? should be soon im thinking, Can't wait ti hear how little treacle is going.

Keen, hope you are doing ok and that AF is not being to harsh for you!

Michelle71, Glad that you got a BD in, hopefully you will be able to get some more in.

On CD 3 for me, Very bad AF this cycle as i was saying to Tanya, very heavy & clotty (sorry tmi) and also bad cramps this cycle, i always get them but this time they were worse, so i can't wait for her to bugger off.
    Not much else going on in my neck of the woods.

Have a wonderful night!

Tanya

Naomi keeping everything crossed for you that tomorrows line will be darker for you. Congratulations.

oooo me to Michelle - would love to join your journey

Shell - hugs to you my sweet, AF is being a real witch to you isnt she! *hands you magic potion to make her go away and stay away*
    Im hoping i can take us all over the line

Hi Ladies,

What exactly is a chemical pg? I'm so sorry to ask. I'm sorry for Shell & Tanya with not knowing what's going on inside atm, but I"m really positive for you guys for next month. We are heading into winter newborn season & I sooooooooo want a winter newborn next time. Jessica was a summer baby & it got so uncomfortable at times. We ended up getting airconditioning installed.

Nola - Oooh, do tell the names you have chosen. Or are they secret? Considering I am the fairy godmother I think it's in your best interests to tell me? LOL. Just joking, if they are secret, that's a-ok, but if not SPILL!!!

Naomi - So AF is in town but you are getting +ve HPT's? How bizarre. I really hope that it IS a BFP. Let us know how the test goes tomorrow.

Michelle - I can't come to terms with you being 9 weeks already! Where on earth is the time going to?

Shell - I hear ya! You're ALL sick but YOU'RE still the care-taker! Don't I know it. Jessica & I have bad colds and Alan still has the tummy bug. Sorry to hear that AF is giving you the heeby-jeeby's. Lets hope she goes soon & you can get NAKED!!! LOL.

Lisa - Sounds like there's going to be a lot of loving in your place over the next couple of days! ENJOY!

I must go, Jessica's appt is at 5:30 and I need to get some stuff organised for it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Jayne

Sorry for so long between updates. Looks like it is all over.

Yesterday my levels did rise again by about 1300 but today they had dropped.

This was the one cycle that had everything going for it and it couldn't make it... I am never going to have a baby.

hi all

Shell and Tanya - af is really giving you gals a hard time - hope she hops on her broomstick and leaves you alone for the next 10 months. I really hope that July is going to be THE month we all leave this place.

Naomi - fingers crossed lovey.. im praying so hard you get bfp we have all been chasing this month.

Michelle 71 - BRING ON THE BABY DANCE!!! looks like we are on v similar cycles - hope we can announce bfp together

Keen - how are you travelling??

Nola - thanks for all your support, we are needing all we can get in here atm.

Jayne - mmmm i think you have caught the eggy! Good luck with Jess's appt - let us know how things go.

Have a great night ladies,

Lisa

oh Nic, Im so sorry sweetie big hugs to you. Are you having another BT to make sure?
    I hoping that it was just a bump in the road and that things will be ok.....Keep us updated.

jayne - im bizzare anyway LOL, yes AF is in town and so are the 2nd lines, im feeling more and more confident as the day wears on, more symptoms but since af is here ive prepared myself that its her making me feel this way, iykwim.

Lisa - thankyou.

Ok im off for the night, chat to you all tomorrow, hoping it'll be with a BFP along with it!

Lots of big hugs to you Nic.

Awww Nic, Sounds like you need one of these , Never give up hope matey i know its really hard but you must stay positive sweet, im sure your turn will come soon. here is another one

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast