Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Lisa - managed to get another BD in before I went to work (rather than him for a change!!!) I guess every 36 hours roughly should at least put the swimmers where they are meant to be and the rest is up to luck. Fingers crossed for you too!! I think we are almost exactly on cycle too.

Jayne - well done on the weight loss!! Keeping everything crossed for your good (or not so good?!?!?) feelings. Hope you are feeling better and it is the positve sign of a positive to come.

Nic - keeping everything crossed for you too!!! I hope those blood results continue to go up and up.

Shell - pleased AF has let up for you. On the countdown to O instead!!

Tanya - I hope all is well with you!!

Naomi - I am so sorry. I know the words don't help but I am thinking of you.

Moglie - patience my little cherub!!! I hope this is a really good sign of a positive result but try to wait a little bit longer if you can so you don't get disappointed when you don't need to be. Only 7 days to go!!!!

Bel / Michelle / Nola / Meredith - good to see the little bellies droping in to sprinkle some much needed dust.

Nola - I am so pleased the scan went well. Your little man is sounding so very grown up with his newfound big brother responsibillity!!!

Kazz - it is so good to hear that that boys are such beautiful little men. You'll end up wth RSI from all this knitting!!!

Me - well trying to squeeze in as much BD as possible to catch that egg. FIL had major surgery today so a little stressful here at our place. He is fine and in ICU but doing OK. An added distraction DH didn't need when trying to fulfill his side of the BD bargain. Hoping for a positive result this month but getting resigned to the possibility I may just be one of those people who takes a year to fall pregnant between pregnancies. If that is the case - not long to go!!!! Gotta look forward to the positives (even if they are buried in a negative)

Thanks Michelle, I was just thinking before about when I could test and hopefully get a bfp, but dont want to get in too early and be disappointed. AF is due next Thursday/Friday.

Still having symptoms so will just have to be patient and wait. Maybe I will test on Tuesday, that should be well and truely enough time to see what is going on. I do have an appt with my TCM mid-week and he would be able to tell me for sure, but would like to know before then. If it is a BFP then I want to book in with the OB straight away so I get my choice of Hospy. Oh well, will know more by Thursday.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Awww Naomi,Big to you, I thought for sure you would be shippin on outta here! Well the awesome foursome will stick together this month, we will all get a BFP this cycle and won't leave anyone behind!

Moglie,Crossing fingers that you will be our next BFP to graduate!

Michelle71, sorry to hear that your FIL need surgery, hope that he is ok but it would be a total distraction for DH, hopefully it will all pay off and you will be rewarded in the best possible way!

Kazz, oooh I so am looking forward to getting my booties under my pillow and they will stay there until i get a BFP!

Jayne, Good on you with the weight loss, I have been very slack with my attempts, I just can't motivate myself but i must i suppose! Yes DH was a bit bummed about AF showing, but mostly for me, he sees how her arrival affects me each month and never really says how he feels himself, and actually i never ask, how selfish of me, i have kinda made it all about me and thats really bad, so this month i will definatley make more of an effort to comfort him as much as he comforts me! Your pregnant i feel it.....I will miss you!

Hi to everyone else, Lisa, Tanya, Keen, *michelle*, Nola, Belinda and anyone else i have missed!

Af has lightened up alot thank goodness so should be over by sunday i think, then im not sure weather to go along with Lisa and BD everynight of the entire cycle.....god what am i saying, there is no way i could keep up that so i better not think about it. I was having a look at the belly belly sponsor lullaby conceptions and am debating on weather to buy pre-seed or not, i seem to be wasting a stack of money on TTC devices (eg Saliva Microscope) that don't seem to work for me but i thought i might try this for this cycle....mmmm i will have to think about that one!

Hope you all have a great night!

Afternoon girls,

Yes its official, AF came yesterday morning, but for some stupid reason i still tested, got a real faint line but it was fainter then wednesdays, so i took it as a BFN, AF isnt dark nor clotty iykwim, just red no cramps nothing, forget that she is here until i think about testing iykwim.

Thankyou for all your kind wishes, I know i will be ok, yesterday was doubting if i ever would have the chance of being a mummy, but i know today that my day will come and i will hold our little miricle in my arms!

Although i have read all the posts, i cant remember them all to do personals, sorry.

Kazz - will pm you my Addy, im so excited! Thankyou so very much *i think i actually may need them now LMAO* PM your addy as well will send you a suprise in the post as a thankyou!

Hi all,

Michelle - you go girl - i am really praying hard for you this month. Have faith my dear - a bfp and bouncing bubba will be yours in no time.

Jayne - woo hooo on the weight loss. Hope things are settling down at your place. So you testing next week?? Theres no point, we all know you are pg anyway

Moglie - try and hold out until just before af is due, you dont want any false results....but I have a good feeling!!

Naomi - aww my love, big hugs to you. Its been a rollercoaster for you this month - hope that you next cycle is kind to you and af stays away for 10 months!

Nic- how are you lovey? Im so glad things are looking better - pls let us know how your scan goes next week. Thinking of you and praying for a healthy little bean for you..

Keen, Shell, Tanya - loads of baby dust to you - lets hope you can make it a hatrick next month!!

Me - off home to get my nails done and will be having a bd fest this weekend!! Look out DH!

Im sooo sorry if I forgot anyone (oh Nola and Kazz thanks for your support), but have to fly now - hope you all have a great weekend and look forward to some better news from everyone as of next week!!

Lots of Love,
    Lisa

Well im off for the weekend. Rick will be home soon.
    We are off to watch Superman Returns in Goldclass tonight YEAH! NOT, why cant we ever go and see a girly flick at the movies, especially in goldclass the last time we went there (was the 1st time in goldclass) we watched Star Wars return of the sith!
    Im going to make him see a girly flick soon! actually thinking about it we have only ever seen one girly flick at the movies in 4yrs! and that was Leagally Blonde 2 and that was because my mum won 2 free passes to see it and gave them to us! HHHMMMM i think Rick and I are going to have a talk..............LMAO
    You ladies have a wonderful weekend, although im sure i'll pop in.
    Take Care

and thankyou again for all your kind words, i really appreciate them!
    Here is to next month!

Hello,

Naomi, thanks for the PM matey. I have PMed you back and will send the booties of this weekend. I hope you enjoy yourself in Gold Class. I think we will be going to see Superman Returns in a couple of weeks, but not in Gold Class.

Shell, yay AF is on her way out. Good luck with the bdfest matey.

Michelle, good luck with the bding matey. I really hope you catch that eggie this month and announce a BFP in a couple of weeks.

Nic, how are you going?? Thinking of you.

Hello to everyone else

Good Evening Ladies,

I've had a rough day, I have been to the funeral of a younger sister of a guy I went all through schooling with. From what I have been told, her heart simply stopped and she dropped to the floor and that was it. It was such a shock. I used to go pubbing every Friday night and she worked at one of the pubs I liked and I'd sit at the bar and talk to her and hear all about her brother who now lives/works in Broome. She was 23 years old. Only 2 years younger than me. I can't believe it. The funeral was absolutely beautiful, it was a very touching send-off. She's in a better place now, obviously she was just too good for this world.

Kazz - Wow! You are a super-knitter. Did little Declan end up wearing the little booties you made while you were TTC him? Me calm? You've got to be kidding. I'm usually quite laid back but not when it comes to crying children. I wasn't discharged for a week after having Jessica because everytime she cried my feet swelled up. It was like an anxious/panic attack. Had to do with my BP.

Shell - How are you possum? I'm worried about you, PM if you feel the need.

Naomi - Have a great night at the movies and eat some popcorn for me! Yummy!

Lisa - Oooh, what did you get done to your nails? Have fun getting naked all weekend! At least you won't have to worry about washing clothes, you won't be wearing any! LOL. My initial confidence is now all but gone, sadly, I don't think I got there this month. I don't know why, I just do.

Michelle71 - Hope that FIL is recovering nicely after surgery. Being a nurse do you peek at his charts? I would! LOL. Lets hope you caught the eggy unawares this month!

Moglie - GL with your appt and lets hope you are in need of a hospital booking!

Kirsty - Forgive me sweetheart, what did the Dr say on Monday? I don't remember reading anything about your appt. PM if need be. I'm really hoping he had some positive answers for you.

Me - Well, as I said to Lisa, my smug confidence is now worn into a doomed feeling of BFN for this month. I don't know why. Maybe the funeral today dampened my spirits, but I just have a gut feeling that despite my best efforts, this wasn't our month either. I have a feeling the Fertility Fairy has gone on leave! She's given us 4 BFN's already and the month isn't out! She's getting as bad as AF!

Good night and sleep tight lovely ladies (no sleeping for you Lisa ).

Jayne xxx

kirsty Guest

Thanx for asking after me Jayne.

I haven't had my appt as yet as they had to push it back by a week so I don't go until this Monday. But I will let you know how I got on when I know how we went!!

Chin up & here's hoping you have managed your BFP after all.

Hi Girls

Thought I had better pop in, stupid ISP was down all day yesterday!! CD 4 here and and I have just ordered some preseed... geez it's expensive!! Oh well, hopefully it'll help those little boy swimmers get to their destination safely this cycle and I won't have to worry about buying anymore

Jayne, When is AF due? Don't give up too soon!! I have everything crossed for a mass exodus this month!!

We are having a get together to celebrate Mum's up-coming marriage (not that any of my sister are happy about it) tonight... I have to make some pumkin soup... mmmmm yumm!!

Tanya

Afternoon my sweet sweet ladies

We had a great night at the movies, Superman Returns was great, I definately reccomend seeing it, even though i wasnt that crash hot at the beggining at going to watch it, wow what a movie!

Jayne - dont worry i ate loads of popcorn, you get so spoilt in goldclass, when you order popcorn you get this huge massive dish delivered to your seats, and my class of coke was HUGE OMG! Im not a camel! LOL
    Fertility Fairy is just waiting for the right time to let you see your BFP, she will soon, I spoke to her for you, rest assured your time is near!

Kazz - thankyou, i think my pm explains most of it. Thankyou once again, i saw your post in my site too, you are a true friend, I am proud to even know you letalone be classified as friends with you! Thankyou, Goldclass is def worth it. You will enjoy the movie!

Kirsty - goodluck with the appointment on Monday, hopefully it doesnt get pushed further back and you get some answers soon.

A big to everyone else and big to you all

Kirsty, Best of luck with your appointment on monday. i will be keeping my eyes peeled as to your results. Thinking of you always nola xoxox

Well I just watched the movie 'Flight Plan' its about 9/11, the plane on which the passengers tried to take back into control, it was a very emotional movie I could not stop crying. My thoughts and prayers are with their familes and friends.
    This movie, has made me realise that we cannot take things for granted, that we have to make each possible moment count, remember those who we may have forgotten over the years, treat others how we want to be treated, smile like you never smiled before, love like you've never been hurt, imprace life like a newborn baby, and remember to always love and care for yourself, and as long as you have one really great friend, you'll make it in life!

Goodnight my lovelly ladies, sweet dreams and dont let the bed bugs bite!

Hi Girls

Naomi, I am going to have to superman Returns... because it looks funny with that guy (don't know his name) as superman, so I am going to have to see it to get used to it!! Does that make sense?

Went to dinner at my Mum's place last night, my sisters and I made all the food (I made Pumkin soup...YUMMO, and took some frozen veggies), We were congratulating Mum and her fiance on their upcoming wedding (July 29) Was a great night. I put together a short trivia quiz, which got a few laughs. But now I have very tired girls!! Violet hasn't even woken yet (10am) and Emily woke @ 9am and has cried ever since so I have just put her back to bed!! Oh the joys!

Magpies V the Tigers today , I go for the pies Wato goes for the tiges... oh the tension!! LOL

I hope you are all having a great day

Tanya

Just a quick update...

Not really sure how things are going. My HCG has still been going up ever so slowly (a huge increase of 200 in 2 days... whoopee). I have had some red bleeding, though not a huge amount...

Not sure what is going to happen yet... all in the air at the moment but I am not feeling very confident.

Nic I hope you have a little fighter in there!! STICK BABY! STICK!!

Tanya

Nic, I feel that you are having a negative out look on something that is posibly not going to happen. I really feel that this baby is going to be a sticker. You really need to be thinking a little more positive. I had some red bleeding twice very early on in this pg and I know that there have been quite a few in the pg forum who have had quite a few bleeds thru out there pg and have produced beautiful healthy babies. As long as your levels are continuing to rise....No matter how much...and doubling is really only a guide it is not fact...then I am sure everything is going to be just fine.

Start thinking on the bright side of things...YOU ARE PREGNANT....You ARE going to have a baby.....You ARE going to be holding this special little bub in your arms in just over 8mths time.

Continually praying for you and all the wonderful wonderful girls here.

Nola, Congrats on reaching the 2nd tri!!!! Wow! Where did that go??

Tanya

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast