Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Yay Jayne!!! Congrats and lots of stickies your way

Deb, I am so sorry to read of your loss I am sure you will find heaps of support here.

Nic, I am thinking of you today!! GL and I hope they find a nice stong HB.

Michelle, I hope you caught the egg!

Not much going on here ttc-wise, still have yucky brown CM, but AF is gone (i hope I didn't speak too soon!) I watched Cinderella Man yesterday... I enjoyed it a lot... I had tears when he had to ask for money poor bloke!

I hope you are all keeping well.

Tanya

OMG Jayne thats great!!! Im so excited for you that I nearly P'd my pants!! So did you do another test with FMU?? You must be scared, nervous and excited.. we are here to hold your hand and kick your butt over to PAML. Congrats my love.

Deb - welcome to this forum. Sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. I hope your heart gives you the strength to ttc again and join us all on this journey. Good luck and knw that you have come to the right place for support.

Tanya - wont be long before you start trying to catch the eggy. I hate that brown cm I get it every cycle, grrrrr!!

Nic - my thoughts are with you hun. Pls let us know how you go today.

Big Hello to everyone else and will be back later for more personals.

Lisa

*Beccy* Guest

Jayne ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tears rolling down my cheeks.....I am so very happy for you and DH and little Jessica. I am not religious, but I am praying very hard for you to continue this fantastic HPT with lots more BFP's.

LOL at the shock of seeing the feint second line and needing a cuppa. I remember that feeling and I can tell you that my knees went weak and I could hardly stand when I saw that 2nd line!! Way to go honey, I am so very proud of you!

Wishing you a H & H pg.....

Love& congrats
    Beccy

WOW JAYNE CONGRATS !!!!! !!!! woohoo
    best of luck with everything

Hi all... just coming in with an update.

Unfortunately it is not good.

My gestational sac is measuring at more than a week behind, the fetal pole was very hard to get a shot of and the CRL that she managed to get was also a week behind and there was no heartbeat.

Nic big cyber hugs. I'm so sorry.

GIMME A B 'B'

GIMME A F 'F'

GIMME A P 'P'

WHAT DOES IT SPELL?

I did another test this morning with FMU and the line is DARK!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

WOOHOO Jayne.

Congratulations again.
    Now i hope you have got hold of some more hands to bring over to the ark.

OMG Jayne, Im so excited for you!
    Congratulations my sweet, wishing you a H&H pg.
    I liked the way you broke the news to us LOL im sure noone will miss it LOL
    Congratulations once again

Nic - oh hun, I am so sorry that your results didnt show what we are all hoping for. Could it still be too early for a hb, maybe you fell later than what you think hence the sac measmnts? Do you have another appt with your ob?? My heart goes out to you and dh and im still praying for a miracle for you. Im here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on..

Jayne - CONGRATULATIONS!! That is the best news ive heard all month!! I knew it I knew it I knew it. Sending loads of sticky vibes your way. how is dh?? Ecstatic I bet. Have you made ob appts etc?? Or are you still in shock?? Wishing you a H&H pg. Yay a little sibling for darling Jess!! Make sure you sprinkle that baby dust in here

To everyone else - wishing you all bfp's in the coming weeks. We cant let Jayne go over to PAML on her own!

Lisa - Unfortunately there is little room for error as this was an assisted cycle. Ovulation was triggered and timed leaving no debate of conception (with the exception of perhaps 24 hours either way).

There is still a chance that it was just one of those things, measurements at this stage can be hard to keep accurate, but the sizes were too small and out of the +/-5 allowance that they give. It is very unlikely that there is any way to go but down.

kirsty Guest

Oh Nic I am so terribly sorry for what you are currently going through again, it is so heartbreaking that you are having to experience this again. Sending big hugs to you & please know we are here to support you whenever you need it.

Deb ~ I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little girl,Ava. With my second son my waters broke at 18w5d with no warning & it seems no reason either, we did try again (almost 2yrs later) & unfortunately when I fell pg that didn't end well either ~ although this time it was a cord accident & a cruel freak of nature that saw our little boy pass away at 20wks. But we have just finished testing & have an appt with the FMU at the RWH at Melbourne before we can jump back on the TTC bandwagon ~ which I am so ready to do. It is hard to know when the right time to TTC after a loss is, but I can tell you that when you are 100% ready you will know that it is time for you to begin again & when you decide that time is right we will all be here to support you through your journey in whatever way we can. Sending you big hugs & please know we are here for you whenever you need some support.

Jayne ~ woohoo girly, about time you got your butt over to PAML!!

Huge hi's to everyone else hope you are all well.

OH MY GOD JAYNE! This is just the best news i have had allll day!! Congratulations matey and i wish you nothing but happy & healthy pregnancy!!

Please take me with you

Awww Nic, Im sorry sweet, I don't know what else to say other than,that you are in my thoughts. (((BIG HUGS)))

I dont know if any of you have read my post opk=hpt????, but im trying not to get my hopes up but supressing that has just made me so scared at the answer.
    Why do i have the sudden change of emotions?
    I am litterally scared stiff, not really wanting to test at all anymore!I keep assuming that even though we are ttcing, i'll get pg but then m/c.
    Can someone please tell me how to calm myself down?

Nic honey, I am so sorry and despite all my positive thinking you know in your heart what is going on. I really wish you could feel my big hug and how much I am really hurt for what is happening to you. Its just not fair. But dont give up hope matey, there will be light at the end of this dark tunnel and I just know that you will have a normal pg very very soon. *sigh* I wish had some words to make you feel better, as Kirsty said, we are all here for you.

Naomi - you are going to drive yourself mad..... do you feel pg?? Any symptoms other than the opk's?? I really think you should go to the gp and sort it out and get an answer once and for all. I know what you mean about being scared to be pg again. Although my heart breaks when I get a bfn each cycle, I am terrified that if and when I do fall that it will have a horrible ending like my first pg. Its only natural to feel that way, but I think you should maybe read through some of the success stories on this site, that always gives me hope and makes me more optimistic. I wish I had more advice, but know that we are all here for you whenever you need to vent or anything at all. BOL for tomorrow's trial, and pls go to the dr.

Shell, you hang onto Jayne as tight as you can matey - you too Michelle (your up for testing soon arent you???)

everyone else, good luck and prayers for big bellies for us all v soon!!

i dont know if i feel pg, yes i have symptoms and i find myself holding my belly, but how do i know what to feel, ive only had pg's that end in m/c and both times didnt know i was pg, i dont know how you are ment to feel iykwim
    I dont want to go to the dr's just yet, i wanna see what the hpt says first, but im really scared about doing that too

Im sorry - i just re read what i wrote and it seems that im having a go at you, im not, not at all! Im sorry it seems to have come accross like that. I dont mean it to be like that, i just dont know how to feel pg iykwim?

ETA - im just a complete mess, I hope you can forgive me Lisa, I am truely sorry.

naomi - no probs love, I totally understand what you mean and I didnt take it in a bad way, but its obvious you are a little stressed. Why dont you relax, take a bath and light a candle and listen to some soothing music. it might help you unwind a little and prepare you for taking the hpt.

Im sorry you are going through this....and I know you are scared hun. And when I asked if you feel pg - I meant to say do you have any of the usual early signs (ie sore bbs, metal mouth, nausea). I didnt mean to imply that you should know what being pg feels like - coz I wouldnt either.

Have you decided when you will do the hpt? Just imagine that we are all there with you holding your hand as you do the test.

Good luck possum

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast