Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Lisa im crying at the moment, im just a complete mess without even trying.
    Thankyou for everything.
    Yes i do have some early signs, but who knows i get them with AF too.
    *mental note pull your self together Naomi!*

I will test tonight and tomorrow morning.
    Crikies Naomi stop crying!
    Trust me you will all be holding my hand when i test!

Thankyou again Lisa, and my appologies again

sorry about the news Nic, all I can say is try to trust your instincts, take it easy and when you are ready then do your hpt, maybe get your hubby to look at the result for you first.

Congrats Jayne, just what we all need to hear.

Me - I'm out, it was AF not an implant bleed. But happy with that rather than the events of last month. Here's to good cycles, and more ttc!!

Woohoo Jayne!!!

Congratulations matey. I hope you have a very H&H pregnancy. Sending you lots of

You are making me cry too!! Oh my dear Naomi, I wish this rollercoaster would end for you, so you can either announce a pg or ttc again with all of us this cycle. You are not going mad love - its completly normal and just think that by tomorrow you will know one way or the other. I wish you lived close by - id run over with a hpt and hold your hand for real

Take a few big deep breaths, think of all of us cheering you on and smile.. are you smiling? C'mon...you can do it..on big fat smile..I know its in there somewhere.thats better!!

Whatever will be will be Naomi and if you are pg then we will all deal with your fear together, we will not let you worry this through on your own. Im taking part of the worrying over for you!!

Nic, I am so very sorry. to you. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Naomi, to you too matey. Please don't be sad. I have everything crossed that you are pg and when you do test you will see a nice BFP staring back at you.

Michelle, thank you for your lovely words. I just hope these booties I am knitting bring you a BFP.

I hate being like this, i wish that it would end one way or another too. PG or a new TTC month....PLEASE

crikies i havent cried like that in a while!
    oops here come the water works again.
    You guys have been so great to me the last thing i wanted to do was offend you.

And yes you did get me to smile, a big one to! LOL

Im going to go and have a hot milo, relax and watch some tv for about 20min, before i have to jump back on here and do some work!

Give me a C
    Give me an O
    Give me a N
    Give me a G
    Give me a R
    Give me an A
    Give me a T
    Give me a U
    Give me a L
    Give me an A
    Give me a T
    Give me an I
    Give me an O
    Give me a N
    Give me a S

Now what does that one spell.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Oh Jayne, I am so very happy for you. Praying that the next 8mths will be nothing but health and happiness for you and all your family. See you over at the PAML. I will pull a seat up for you.

Love Nola xx

Aww you sound a little better lovey. Cuppa hot milo and some relaxation tv watching sounds like a great idea, and dont worry you havent offended me at all. Im just worried for you matey. I'll be back on here a little later to check on you.

Im off now to say "bye bye house" to my childhood home, parents sold the house where i lived up until 2 yrs ago and its so full of memories, and my grandma lived with us there and she passed away 2 years go, so its going to be hard going there for the last time

Nic, how are you holding up poss??

Moglie, so sorry af showed up - when will she get the fact that we dont wont here around here!! Good luck for this cycle.

to all the other loves, have a great arvo /evening

Liwa

Thats Lisa, not Liwa - and you think your nuts Naomi?? I cant even spell my own name!

Love the congrats notice to Jayne from Nola!

Hi Everyone....i hope you don't mind me jumping into your little thread. I had a m/c 2 years ago and even though i often click into these m/c forums, i haven't had the guts to actually admit what has happened and think that i do infact have a reason to join you girls.

DH and i have been TTC#1 for just over 4 years and we were absolutley devestated (as you would all know) to lose our little angel after knowing for just a few weeks. We have spent the last 10 months on 'assisted conception' with 'unexplained' infertility, and it has really done my head in, so we are taking a break from all of that now, and are just going to TTC natuarally and see what happens. I'm not temping, using opk's, checking CM or anything, but as you know, it's a little hard to forget about it all completely....

My cycle at the moment is currently 5 weeks overdue for AF from a clomid cycle of 100mg, so not sure what is going on. Had a BT 5 weeks ago, which came back with a level of 2mg, and did a HPT about 3 weeks ago, also neg. I can only really put it down to not 'O'ing on the clomid and maybe catching an eggie in June, which in turn would make me about 1 week overdue for AF. I'm too scared to test, but know that i probably should. I was going to go and see my GP about having another BT but i keep putting it off......

Good luck to all those in there TTW and for those who have had AF show up, to you....

Jayne - Congratulations on your pregnancy. Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months...

Oh Nic,

Where do i start. I have tears streaming down my face right now. I was so very hopeful that this pg was going to be the one. After all the uplifting and positive vibes I was throwing at you I now feel like such a horrible COW!!. I know that no matter what is said you will still feel the same. I am so sorry to hear that things didnt go according to how you would have like (or us for that matter). No matter how many times people say well at least you can fall pg or it will happen one day, it still doesnt change the fact that that day has not come and that it is still not fullfilling your so much wanted dreams. I am really stuck for words right now on what to say so I will just say, You are in my thoughts and prayers, I would loved to have PM'd you but unfortunately you are unable to accept them. So I have had to post this publicly. You have been thru so much and dont deserve to go thru any more. So where to from here? Well I guess that is the big question on everyone's lips/minds right now. Who knows what is around the corner for any of us....but for you I am sure it will be a very special gift.

Again Know you are in my heart felt thoughts.
    Please Keep me updated on what is happening.
    Nola xoxo

Oh my, what a very rollercoaster day.

Naomi - Sweetheart, I've been thinking of you all day long. I'm so very sorry you're going through this rough time atm. I really, really think you need to get yourself to the Doctors and get some bloods done. It will put your mind at rest and give you some solid answers. I'm soooooooo hoping that you are going to be announcing a BFP. Being that it's been such a tumultous ride this month, even if it's a BFN I hope you know that we are all here and holding your hand on the next month of TTC.

Shan - Welcome to our little team of very special women. I'm sure you'll find us all in here to be the strength and courage that you need. I have to say, the CM, the OPK's & the temping, and basic analysis of every single thing our body does over the month does get a bit infectious! LOL.

Lisa - You're such a lovely gem to have around. I was nodding my head in agreeance at your post saying you get so upset when you receive a BFN but become anxious at the possibility of a BFP as well. I'm terrified, just like we are all in this thread when we fall pg I suppose. It's going to happen for you. I know it is. Where exactly are you? ARen't you coming up to O time?

Moglie - I'm so sorry to hear that AF showed up. I was ready to put money on a double-eviction this month. You sound really positive and that's the main thing. I believe I saw a ticket with your name stamped on it for next month!

Shell - Aww shucks matey. I'm sooooooo taking you with me. I'll make that a promise! I'm not leaving without you. Maybe you should take some chastetree tablets. Seemed to work for me with Jessica & also this one! I would send you my bottle but they are almost gone.

Nola - You had me laughing & crying with your post. Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. I told you I wouldn't let you outta my sight! I'm not going to sign up to PAML until I've seen the doc on Monday.

Kazz - Thank you matey. I can't believe it myself. If it weren't for the fact that I have 5 +ve HPT's, I wouldn't believe it!

Nic - My beautiful friend. My heart is breaking for you. I'm really stuck for words so I'll just let you know that you're in my thoughts and my heart and I'm so incredibly sorry that things haven't gone your way this time. We are all here to lend our ears and our hearts to you and we are with you every single day. We're all anxiously waiting for your journey to continue and move forward in leaps and bounds very, very soon.

Me - Well, I have done ANOTHER HPT (I do have 10 of them), & the line is getting darker and darker every single time. I have only told 3 gf's and you ladies. I won't be telling my family. I'm hoping to get to 12 weeks before telling them. Ideally I'd like to wait until SIL's wedding and put it in the card, but I'd be around 17 weeks then. I'm terrified. I want to be positive and think to the future but I don't want to get over-excited and set myself up for massive disappointments either. I have no symptoms other than tiredness but that's due to Jessica being up all night long coughing. She finally fell asleep at 5am! I'm exhausted. I'm very, very, very worried about the cold/flu tablets I took 2 weeks ago when I was flued up. I'm worried about every aspect of this pg to be totally honest. A big heartfelt thank you to you lovely women who have shown me so much support, encouragement and compassion. I really do love you all.

Naomi - I'll check up on you tonight my sweets.

Jayne

oh wow - im filled with emotion again (no not crying though!!) you guys are sweet. Worrying about me when you have your own lives to deal with.

Thankyou all so kindly.

Lisa or better known as Liwa - Thankyou sweetie! I hope you take some pics of your childhood home! Goodluck, i can imagine saying goodbye would be extreamly hard.

Kazz - you are a real sweetie, i kiss your booties everytime i go into my room, saying hang on bubba your time will come!

Jayne - congratulations my sweet, i take your offered hand! Thankyou, i know you will be there for me no matter what the outcome is.

Well Rick will be home soon, and im off to buy the hpt's, I will test tonight and then with FMU tomorrow before my trial. i will get Michelle to post tonights results if i cant get on, but will give you tomorrows results when i get back from my trial.
    Thankyou everybody for thier kind words

Take care and have a good night

Jayne, yay at the line getting darker. I am so thrilled for you. Do you still want those yellow booties?? I forgot to aske before. I don't mind knitting them if you still do. Oh and can you hold your hand out so Naomi can grab it and join you on the journey as I would really love to see her board the ark with you this month.

Naomi, awww that is so sweet. I really hope they bring you some success. I have just asked Jayne to hold her hand out so you can grab on and hop aboard the ark. I have everything crossed for you matey.

Hi Kazz - Absolutely!! to both. If you have time to do me some booties I would really love them but I don' tmind you putting me to the back of the queue for the moment. I plan on taking Naomi with me, she deserves a whole lot of sunshine to fill her life atm.

I'll be waiting first thing to hear of Naomi's results.

Love Jayne

Hi Jayne, of course I will still knit you a pair of booties and you will not be put on the back burner. Would you still like a yellow pair or I could knit a white pair or both?? Its totally up to you matey.

Jayne, Im on my second cycle of vitex which i think is the same as the stuff you have taken, so hopefully i will have had enough in my system for it to do the trick while we BD over the week and hopefully then i shall only be 2 weeks behind you!!! don't go too far, you have a few passengers to take with you, im sure i will get a BFP once i get Kazzy's booties under my pillow!!

What did DH say to the good news???

Naomi, Take it easy Hun, do the HPT and then you will know for sure and i agree with Lisa or Liwa as she likes to be called go and take a lovely bath and relax, thats what im going to do tonight, will check back in later to see how the test went!

Shell, hopefully you will recieve the booties tomorrow as I sent them off for you yesterday.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast