Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Melinda Guest

Congratulations again Michelle, I'm so thrilled to see another graduate from this forum! Here's hoping it's the start of a mass exodus!

Hi Girls

Not a lot going on here. Just waiting.....

Congratulations on the new job Candi!! I hope your Mum has a wonderful Birthday!!

Tamara, I hope the time away did the trick . I remember when I was TTC Violet, Zola and Felius went away together and they got preggers while away (Remember that Kazz )

Lisa, It's great to hear you are feeling a bit better. I am dreading my Cousins engagement in a few weeks... I will have to tell the faminly that I told I was pregnant, that I am not pregnant.... did that make sense?? Well maybe By then I will be pregnant again!! *crossed fingers*

I told Wato last night about how sad I have been, and I think he is going to let me get pg when ever I want... well he didn't say that, but that is the impression I got.
    I have to go and help my Mum pick out a wedding dress on friday afternoon/evening... will be weird!! (Yes my MUM is getting married!)

Anyway I hope you are all keeing well.

Tanya

Hi There Ladies,

Candi, I must apologise, I just realized that i called you Jess when i was answering your Q on private health, thats because we have another girl called faeriegirl and her name is Jess and i totally confused the two of you because of the whole fairy thing, so sorry about that.

MIchelle, Still so very excited for you, please don't be a stranger and forget about us, we will miss you.

Lisa, Great positive thinking on your behalf, with an attitude like that you will be presenting a BFP in no time, hang in there matey.

Tanya, Oh thats good about the impression that wato is going to let you get pregnant again, Wow helping your mum pick out a wedding dress, thats not something you do everyday, have fun doing it!!!

Kirsty, So sorry you have to wait so long to get your results, It must be hard on you, hopefully they will be positive results.

Kazz, Thanks for that bit info on the ferning, but im not going to think anything of it as yet as i have also read that ferning after O can mean a hormone imbalance

Nothing new at my end, still have full ferning but im pretty sure im not pregnant,
    so just waiting now, i think i should be able to test next wednesday if af has not shown up before hand.

Have a great arvo girls.

Michelle you know your not going to get rid of me just yet infact I'm going to be coming in here all the time to see how you guys are all doing.

Michelle - I am so very happy for you!!! Congratulations. Hopefully this is the sign of a mass exodus.

Fairymum Guest

Default Hey girls

Thanks for the kind words Michelle & Tanya & ??.... Sorry if I don't respond individually there are quite a few names to get my head around... (and about 3 different Michelles!)

Today received a letter from the maternity hospital from the last time when my GP referred me... it was the second letter they sent, the first time was just a couple of days after my miscarriage and I was so upset that I couldnt' ring them up. But I think its a good sign that I didn't get upset this time and I will ring tomorrow and explain that I am no longer in need of ante-natal care!

I am feeling extremely moody - very high earlier today with everyone congratulating me on my new job, and suddenly have spiralled downwards this evening... But I am not kidding myself that it is a pg symptom - more likely early PMS knowing my luck. I having to physcially restrain myself from POAS, even though I am only on CD19 (cos my last cycle was only 26 days long). Think I will hold out until Saturday morning - CD 22 and the morning before my Mum's party so that I will know whether to drink or not!! Am I being too premature???

I am still quite a beginner in all this business, so I don't quite know about follicles etc.. hence no comment - its not that I am not interested, just very ignorant!

Anyone else testing this weekend-ish?

Candi if you can hold of from testing a couple of days it might take a while for your body to get back to normal after your m/c. I know how hard it is not to test and i am always one to POAS very early.
    Good luck when you do and i hope a nice BFP is starting straight back at ya.

I was moody a few days before i found out i was pg this time.
    Don't worry about not knowing stuff imust admit i know nothing about follicles as well but I'm sure one of the girls will explain it a little to you.

Michelle71 hoping a few more of you will be moving over as well. It would be great if the Michelle's left at the same time

Morning girls,

Tanya, yep I remember when Zola went away and came back and was pg with Sebastian. So, Tamara, this may just happen to you too matey and concieve a holiday baby.

Candi, I agree with Michelle and try and hold out for a few days. If ossible I would try and hang ut until AF i due as your body may take time to get back to normal after a m/c. God luck when you do decide to test though.

Shell, I really hope that the ferning does actually mean you are pg matey. I have everything crossed for you.

Divvy, I hope you can change DH's mind for just one more baby. Good luck matey.

Hello to everyone else.

Can i just say I reeeaaaly hate my body right now!! Yesterday I had mostly watery cm and in the afternoon it was ew.... today... almost nothing!! Oh well, what can I do... wait

Shell... I hope you are pg Don't count yourself out until the red lady sings!! (I wish that was all she did!!)

Tanya

Hey Ladies,
    Just a really super quick post to congratulate MICHELLE. Well done honey, I"m so totally thrilled for you!!!!
    I'm having a hard time adjusting back home, I'm not a happy camper, just overall in a bad mood so I'll stay away until the storm clouds pass over.
    LOVE JAYNE

Jayne, So glad that you are back home safe and sound. Hope the mood doesnt last to long. I know I feel the same after having such a wonderful time away. Hope to chat and see you smiling face soon. xoxoxo

Jayne great to see you back. Hopefully you will feel better soon and your mood changes. Going away plays you body clock up heaps.

Jayne, sending you a big matey, I hope you feel better soon. Oh and welcome back glad you are home safe and sound.

Jayne, Welcome home matey, wow that trip seemed to fly by, it must have felt even quicker for you! I bet DH is happy to have you both home safe and sound.

Hi ladies,

today seems to be going so slow...

Im on day 13 but I dont normally 0 until around day 20 so im just waiting for the o symtpoms to come along. My first year wedding anniversay is coming up v soon (OMG where does the time go??) so hopefully we will get a nice BFP as an anniversay gift!

Tanya - the engagement will be tough but hopefully ppl will use common sense and realise you are not pregnant anymore and I hope they dont feel the need to ask 101 questions. Good luck with it and chin up girlfriend as im sure you will be pg soon enough! And wow on the wedding dress shop with mum! That should be great fun

Michelle - for me atm thinking positive is about all that I have left - without that I think I might loose my sanity - some of its already gone though

Candi just remember that if you test now you may get a false result so maybe best to hold off for a few days - fingers crossed for a BFP for you love

To everyone else (still getting to know you) loads of coming your way....

Luv Lis

Fairymum Guest

Default conception secrets

Most of you girls seem to monitor your fertile times (checking Cervical mucous, temp, etc..). I must admit I do pay extra attention around the middle of the month.

What about the theory of just going for it every second day throughout the month? Personally I just don;t have the energy for those shenaningans so often (with full-time work and very full-on nearly-5 y.o.). However surely given the length of time that sperm is able to survive, bd'ing every other day would (eventually, based on probability) do the trick? I know it seems a bit simplistic but...?

Thoughts?

Candi we only ever managed to Bding every second day i think this month was the first time we did it one night after another. But only that once otherwise it's always been every second night.

Michelle, best of luck with your results today. How is your arm after yesterdays antics? Hope you are well.

Hello there to everyone. Sprinkling a little dust for you all to rub.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast