Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Naomi welcome to a lovely group of ladies. Hope your TTC journey will be a short one when you start TTC again and that everything works out well for you.

Tanya i have no pg symptoms at all other than feeling tired at night. I get the odd twinge but not as much as i was last week.

Thank you Michelle

Ok with OPK's how do they work per say? like when would we start using them? what day? what time? and how long do i use them for? meaining start cd14 and use them until i get a +? or not?
    Ive never used an opk before so i have no idea on how to use one? do i have to take temps aswell?

It depends on how long your cycle is to when you start to use them but as yours are all over the place i would start using them from CD14. As you don't want to fall pg just yet once you get a dark second line stay away from DTD. As once that line shows up you are due to O in the next 24-48hours.
    Depends on were you are buying your tests they should have a good instruction book with it and a list of dates when to start using them.
    They say use them between 10am and 10pm. I always did mine around 2pm and made sure i had nothing to drink for a least 2hours before.

ok so if i start using them from cd14 and say get a dark second line on cd15 when can we be safe do dtd again like 4-5days later?
    I thought that if i got info from here about it im more likely to understand the information they supply with the tests iykwim

4-5 days later should be okay to DTD again after you get a dark + line.

Hi Girls,

Hope you are all having a lovely sunday,

well im about to succumb to the dreaded HPT, the pressure is far too strong and when its sitting in the cupboard staring at me..... i have started to notice today that my (.)(.) are feeling a bit fuller, but thats nothing new for me near AF time,

Will come back on a little later and do personals and let you know my result, which im 99% sure will be a BFN, but i have too know either way!

Welcome Naomi, hope your stay with us is short & sweet!!!

See you all later!

Shell

OH Shell, I am waiting waiting waiting......Please bring on a BFP....What a way to start the week....GOOD LUCK !!

Tamara & Shell - hoping like mad for you guys' success this month!

Well Shell what did the HPT say ??

*TamaraP* Guest

Yes please Shell, what did the HPT say...???

Sorry girls, BFN, but i did expect it so not overly down about it will now wait until Thursday before i test again, that is if AF has not arrived.

Tamara, it looks like its up to you now to give us the next BFP!!!!!! im so for you!!

that AF won't show up for you Shell and that it was still too soon to test.

Evening girls!! Just popping in to say hi - I have other *duties* that need to be attended to tonight Very excited - lots of wet CM (sorry if TMI) but I have been so worried about it. There has been none up until today and this is the second month on clomid so it has been a worry (one of the *lovely* side effects that can happen). My acupuncturist did some work on that last week due to me waking at 5am in a lather of sweat (another charming side effect) so she was trying to increase the moisture creation and it looks like it has worked!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and I'll get back to doing personals soon.

Bummer Shell, hope that was just too early.

Michelle - you go get busy missy!

Keen, Great to see you poping in. Hope you are well. Look forward to chatting soon.
    Love and hugs coming your way.

Hello everyone,

Shell, I am so sorry it was a BFN matey. Hopefully it still was a bit too early. Thinking of you.

Naomi, welcome. I know wyou will recieve loads of support here. I wish you all the best when you and Rick decide to TTC again, that it will be a short and sweet journey.

Tamara, sounding very promising. I really have everything crossed for you.

Tanya, yay for Oing soon. I hope Wato allows you to try this month and you do end up getting a BFP.

Jan, how's your nan going today??

Jayne, how are you hun?? I hope you are doing well today.

Hello to everyone else.

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh Shell, I am sorry toots!!
    LOL - don't rely on me!! I can't even do that.

Hi Everyone,

Gee, its really quiet in here today, Nothing new to report today, have a horrible cold that's giving me the pip's as i can't sleep properly hopefully i will sleep better tonight, but i highly doubt it as im feeling worse today,

Will check back in later to see if anyone has any news, off to cook monday's specialty "spag bol".

See ya

Shell

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast