Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Oh thats great news Nola & Thankyou (((im Jumping up to catch them)))

That is great news! Wishing you all the best!

Ive hit a low point today, about half an hour ago i started getting really sad, not wanting to put a downer on peoples day but right now i feel like its never going to be my turn, i know that someday will be my turn but it isnt today and it wasnt yesterday, nor was it when i got the fake +, why did it have to be fake??
    Im not trying to make people feel sorry for me, but i think its wrong to have gotten a fake + after so much wishing and praying! and at this point im feeling down about it, i'll be ok later its just a down moment for me.
    Thankyou for letting me just get it off my chest

Oh Naomi, Don't worry sweety, i know exactly how you are feeling, im feeling the same way myself, (hence the long post i wrote yesterday in TTCAML)
    Its such a gut wrenching thing when you want something so badly and its not happening and each month that goes by just gets harder and harder, but please try to feel some comfort as i do knowing that you are not in this alone and that we all reaching for the same goal and eventually it will be our turn, we just can't ever give up hope, look at Nola, she is a perfect example for us that it does happen and it will happen for you, just stay positive and know that we are all here for you in the up times and the downs.

Thankyou Michelle, that was very sweet of you, Yes Nola is an inspiration to us all.
    I thought i was doint ok with the whole monthly BFN but then when i got my first BFP i was so excited and was planning things already, to have it taken away from me with it being a FAKE +!!! i couldnt believe it, i thought it was my time, i really did, why does life have to be so cruel to me! All i want (to start with) is ONE bubby, my own bubby, why wont my body let me even have one of our very own miricle? It just wasnt to be in Jan with the m/c and it wasnt to be with the fake + in May.
    I cant believe how strong you girls are coping with this month after month! I am drawing inspiration from all you to help me go down this path, im holding your hands as i dont want to walk this path alone, thankyou for allowing me to tag along.
    Thankyou Michelle

OMG Michelle - just went off to read you post, the one you wrote yesterday, and its like you are reading my mind! except the part of already having a child!
    I too am sick and tired of people telling me it'll happen when its supposed to (Ricki's famous words), what happens if its juts not supposed to then what??
    I completely understand where you are coming from and can see myself in nearly every word you wrote!

Hello girls,

Candi, congrats on your It is totally normal to be scared esp. what we have all been through. I hope you have a very H&H pg.

Naomi, I am good thanks matey. I hope you are feeling better and that you haven't caught anything.

Tanya, I hope the bleeding has eased off a bit now. I hope its not another 2 weeks of bleeding for you too.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry for not a lot of personals.

kirsty Guest

Okay guys time for this thread to be locked, new one is here

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789