Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

Smile

Hope- Hun I am so sorry you are feelin down.. I understand how you feel my due date would have been about 15 April 07 and I known someone due that date too, and oh it hurts.... BUT you and I are on our way ttc! It will happen I just know it will So get back to bd'ing .

Take care babe xxx

Hiya gals,

Michelle - whoo hooo on the fantastic rise in your levels! I am so thrilled sweety and im so relieved you are now a less stressed mummy Its so great that your are already planning birthing partners, now thats the attitude I love. I hope you manage to find a good friend to come with you to the scan. I'll be in Wollongong and Sydney in a few weeks, shame our trip wasnt now otherwise Id come with you! You know we will all be there with you in spirit anyway.

Jayne - you crack me up woman!! We are all hanging our for big pg boobs, much like your dh I am hoping it wont be too long before I can be hanging out with you gals again. Give my love to Shell too!

Hope - oh sweety I know exactly how you feel, I had a real meltdown around the time of my angels due date. You will always have good days and some bad days, but they do get easier as time passes by. I hope you will be pg soon to help mend some of your broken heart.

Megan - how is the tww going?? I wish it was more like a two day wait!

Kez - hey babe great to hear you sounding so positive! Where are you at in your cycle?

Paige - hello love. Its great to hear you feeling so nauseas, its a good sign, no matter how off it makes you feel. Hang in there it should pass soon.

Sez - Im proud to report dh had a repeat performance last night LOL! Im giving him tonight off, but hed better watch out tomorrow night. Im on a mission to get my big bu** over to PAML! Wishing you loads of luck for your scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you and sending loads of positive vibes. Please let us know how it goes.

Tanya - any news yet babe? Keeping it all crossed for you hun.

Princess & Lushlou, how are you going girlies? I hope your busy making babies!

Shan - are you in the house yet?? Any news on the ttc front? OMG I just remembered!!!!!!!!!!! I had a dream you announced a bfp! I hope its one of those prophetic dreams.

Mako - I hope af is being kind to you.

Malimum / Amy - where are you gals at??

I hope that covers everyone, apologies if ive missed anyone.

Me - well I had some ewcm the other day so dh and I dtd two nights in a row. Ive had no cm at all since then? So i'll wait and see what happens. I had some twinges in the left ovary today, so will keep bding for another week and hope for the best. Ive run out of opk's and think i might stay off them for a while.

Wishing load more bfp's in here,
    hope you are all having a wonderful evening,
    Lisa

Hi girls...

Yay Lisa... you go girl

Michelle, what a fantastic number!! Looks like you are OUTA HERE!!

Paige, I hope that m/s calms down a bit for you! It really is awful isn't it... but I know I will be hoing for it next time around.

Hope... I am sorry to hear you are having a tough time atm... I have been a bit the same lately. I would be due in about 6 weeks.. so I often imagin myself waddling around and the baby kicking And there my partner invited his friend and his GF around the other night. Turns out she is pg... smoking, drinking... and she is phsically abusive to her BF!! So now he has left her (he stayed a bit too long around here and she went off her head! Nut case!! I told DP to NEVER invited such horrible ppl here again!)

Anyway... AF will be here tomorrow I have decided to stay off the potassium sups and eat heaps of watermelon, pineapple and bananas (lots of potasium in them) So fingers crossed it works.

Tanya

I am here just have had to help DH out at our factory this week so lots of working and busy days to get a big order out, am working again today actually I feel tired at the thought of it LOL but its gotta be done, I will pop back on soon, am having a horrible AF and am so sore in my lower tummy I hope it eases up real soon.

I hope you are all doing great I will try and catch up later today and tomorrow then make a propper post to you all.

Take care chat soon

Hi all,

Amym, Hope af eases off for you soon, she really is a witch isn't she.

Tanya, I am thinking of you and hope to see a bfp from you next month.

Hope, I'm sorry that your going through a rough patch at the momemt. We are allowed to have our bad times and I'm sending a hug your way.

LisaL, hope all your bding pays off for you this month.

Smallsquirrel, I hope the m/s settles down for you but think of the possitives.

Michelle, Congratulations on those levels.

Jayneshirra, keep spreading that baby dust, I don't think there can ever be too much of that floating around.

Hi to anyone I've missed.

As for me I'm on cycle day 3 and am counting down to cd5 so I can start clomid again. Af has given me a hard time so far, but it can only get better from here.

Good morning all lovely ladies-
    LisaL- thanks for checking on me!
    Hope- thinking of you & hoping today will be a nice day, with more to come.
    Amy- tell that AF to leave you alone. Hope all is well
    Tanya- hope the fruit works its magic for you!
    Hi to all other ladies out there---
    Me- Alas no TTC yet. I might have to change my sig as DH may not be home now till Dec! AGH! So I can only keep tabs on my cycle & see how it tracks. Am taking temps & doing maybe baby each morning to see when Ov hits me, should be soon. Just no DH around yet!
    Keep well everyone, luv,

goldilocks Guest

Hello ladies!

Just popping in to let you all know I'll be MIA for a while. Don't worry, I'm not taking a break from TTC...just a break from OBSESSING about TTC! LOL

It was really starting to do my head in and obsessing about it can't be healthy so I'm just going with the flow for a while. I'm not bothering with temps at all and have hardly bothered with my chart either. And you know what, I feel sooooooooooo much better!

But unfortunately, no obsessing means no BB either I find that being on here just makes me think about everything so much more so I need to have a break from BB for a little while too.

A huge congrats on all the BFP's lately...it's so wonderful to see Hopefully I'll come back sometime soon with a BFP of my own

Love & babydust as always
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Belle - take care of yourself (but we have missed having you around!!!) Hopefully you can join some of us who have launched onto the ark very soon.

Megan76 Guest

Hi all,
    Bit to muddled for personals today, it's the Year 12's last day which is always pretty crazy!!
    I am currently in the TWW brain meltdown! I forgot what it was like! 4 DPO and i am already imagining symptoms, i have gone freaking mad! Didn't help when i was in the staff room yesterday and i could smell something feral that was making me feel sick and someone else said, "are you pregnant or something"......ah not helping!! Not confident this month anyway cos FF said i o'd on Sunday and we didn't get one in the day before as DH was still away! He is convinced FF is wrong and that he knows more about temping and o'ing than they do! Crazy man!
    Hope you are all good...i know there's alot going on but my TWW brain is fried!! Get me out of this crazy TTC club...please!

Hi gals,

Just a quick one to report that my hcg levels have gone back down to below 2 - yipeee so that means no d&c, no ectopic pg, and its a normal cycle and that I am going to O again soon!! Now waiting for dh to get home so we can dtd!

I had the most bizarre dream last night, I was having a scan (??) and there were two heartbeats! twins....... mmmmm wonder what that means...Michelle - maybe i was thinking about your dh comments about the potential for twins with your high levels!!

Ill bbl for personals and to check on Sez's scan!

Belle - hi sweety , best of luck with your new relaxed approach, I hope it does the trick!

Our baby has a heartbeat! 146 bpm, which we are told is normal. It was so fantastic to hear it, and see it! Before the dildo cam went in I think my BP was through the roof, I was absolutely $hitting myself! But once I heard the words "and that's your baby's heartbeat" the relif flooded through me and I started crying. Bubs measures 1.3mm, and I am 7w5d. I was right! So we are due (ATM anyway!) on 02/06/07 YAY! Good thing I was charting, or I would've thought I was 9-10 weeks! Remeber how crazy my chart was?

Really not up to personals right now, but Lisa I am so glad to hear that it's all systems go! I am dying to have you in PAML so you keep up that bding girlfriend!

Belle, great to see that you are okay, thanks for popping in. Can't wait to see you back with that BFP!

Tanya, I'm still keeping everything crossed for you.........

Megan, the tww is awful! I am such a shocker at it, I don't think I can help you out! I hope it flies for you

Love to everyone else, chat soon, Sez xoxo

Sez -that is wonderful news!! Im so happy and relieved for you hun! What an amazing feeling and I can understand how overwhelmed you were to hear those wonderful words. It even brought a tear to my eye. I hope now you will be more relaxed and begin to enjoy this pregnancy without all the stress. Love and hugs to you. Im doing everything I can to get myself over to PAML Im sure you and dh will be having a wonderful evening together with your little bub tucked safely in your belly.

Lisa

XX

Well, when it rains it pours around here. We've had too much sickness around here. I was the latest victim of the stomach flu. I would rather have a cold for 2 weeks than the flu for 24 hours. Now it's a ticking time bomb to see who gets it next.

AF is gone and as soon as my strength comes back, the BD fest will start. I am temping but of course being sick hasn't helped to have anthing regular. I'll start OPK's soon.

SEZ-Isn't that heartbeat the most beautiful thing in the whole world? Hope things keep going so well.

Michelle-That's wonderful news on your numbers. Praying that you keep on getting good reports.

Megan-The 2W W is a killer. The days seem to go by so slowly. Here's to hoping this is your month. With my 2 sons, I had thought that it wouldn't happen that month and I ended up pregnant. In fact, with Dawson, my husband was out of town that week so I don't know how I ended up pregnant. I must've O later than I thought that month.

Lisa-I hope all that BDing will do the trick. I hope to be hearing good news for you soon!!

Good luck to anyone else I've missed. This is my first try at personals and I know I've missed some but I am keeping everyone in my thoughts.

Hello, just thought I'd pop in and ask a question or three (hope you don't mind!) because I'm hopeful of getting back on the TTC trail before the end of the year. First question is how long before hCG returns to normal? Mine was 2317 on Sunday, 1860 on Tuesday and 1490 on Thursday. Is this slow? My doctor seemed to think so. Question 2: Will I need to have a D&C? I would have been 7 weeks on Wednesday this week. The ultrasound on Sunday showed a gestation sac but no yolk or foetal pole. I had only begun spotting that morning. Heavy cramping didn't begin until Sunday night. Bleeding has really eased off today. I have an ultrasound booked for next Wednesday afternoon to check how things are progressing. My doctor also has recommended that I have another blood test next week to check hCG levels. Question 3: how long does bleeding go on for? I haven't had anything reach a pad (except a little spot after an internal examination on Wednesday afternoon). Is this something to be concerned about?
    Looking forward to joining you properly soon!
    love and hugs

Kerry - sweety I am so sorry for your loss. I should have been eight weeks now but had an early pg failure so not in exactly the same boat as you. Ive already had a big bleed which lasted about 7 days. I did another bt on Monday which showed hcg levels have gone back to zero. I suspect that if a natural bleed doesnt occur you will have to have a d&c as often the sac can continue to grow as can any remaining pg tissue. After my first d&c I didnt have a period for 10 weeks, but everyone is different, and normally you can expect a period within 6wks of d&c.

You should have the follow up ultrasound and bt's to check your levels, this will hopefully determine whether you need a d&c.

I hope some of the other ladies in here can give you some more advice.

Take care and I hope you can join us soon

Missy - hi there, oh the flu can be so bad, hope it leaves your house for good so you can get your energy back for the bd!

Where is everyone else?? Sure is quiet in here.... hope your all busy making babies!

Lisa

I am here too, trying to catch up but you gals chat up a storm in here LOL, I have been working for the past 2 days and am suposed to be doing houswork right now shhhh dont tell anyone hehehehe.

Kerry, I am so sorry for your loss, I had a m/c in April I was 14 weeks pg it took about 3 weeks for my hcg levels to be at zero again and I bled for aprox 3-4 weeks also, I did not have a d&c as everything came away naturally, this all takes time and is different for everyone having follow up appointmens is a good idea to minitor you hcg etc... I had to have several blood tests and 2 or 3 u/s can't remember exactly sorry. I hope you are ok and please remember we are all here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on so to speak, take care of yourself sweety.

Lisa I am happy to hear you are doing ok and keeping posative, thats great about your hgc, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun.

Sez that is great news about the heart beat.

Missy I hope you are feeling better now and that those nasty bugs stay away.

Well I promise I will pop back on soon and catch up properly so many personels to do I will have my pen and paper ready for jotting down all the notes so I dont forget anyone LOL, hope you are all great chat soon.

The doctor rang back quite late and the test on my haemoglobin (iron levels, etc) came back ok. As far as organising a D&C, his opinion was if I had bad cramping pain or heavy bleeding, to go to hospital (and have D&C), or I could wait to see the results of next Wednesday's ultrasound and check hCG levels again next week, then arrange a D&C if warranted. Or I could ring the obstetrician I'd initially arranged to see and ask what they thought. Of course, it was too late to speak to the ob. so I've left a voice message. All a bit up in the air. So I'm not going to worry unless I suddenly get bad pains prior to the ultrasound. I'm going to hope that everything will be clear by then and that my hCG levels are back to normal pre-pregnancy levels!
    Thanks for your responses Amy and Lisa.

Smile

Kerry - Babe I am so sorry for your loss . I had an ep pregnancy which resulted in emergency surgery as I had internal bleeding so I didn't have D&C but it took about 7 weeks to get my period, so sorry I can't offer anything...
    Lisa - hey sweetie how are you? I am bd'ing too!! As my cycles are all over the place 28-40 days we are bd'ing nearly everynight for the next 3-4 weeks lol. A dream about twins hey fingers crossed!!!
    Hope- Babe hope you are ok We are here for you anythime. Hope Stella is on the mend
    Sez- What wonderful news I am so happy for you, had a tear in my eye too
    Missy - hope that horrible bug has left you, and you feel better real soon.

Big hello to everyone!!

Kez xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast