Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

Welcome to October! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 14/10/2006

Member: Hindonly
    State: QLD
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 26
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes: TTC again after 3rd miscarriage
    Angel Babies: 3 ~ Sept 2003; Sept 2005; June 2006

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 22
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28, 27, 34, 26
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

Last edited by kirsty; October 14th, 2006 at 11:59 AM. Reason: details update

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies last thread is here

Michelle!!

Huge congratulations to you!!

Wishing you a very smooth, trouble-free pregnancy from here on in.

There seem to have been quite a few BFP's in here recently...congrats to all the other new mums-to-be on your BFP's also!

Oh Michelle, most toilet paper may be white, but there are so many with patterns! And the last thing you need is to have a heart attack cos you think there is blood when it's actually a print! Welcome to our world......I only buy white now! And I find myself going to the loo every time I get a twinge, or if I feel 'wet'. And I'm hearing you on the cramping, it's the worst! I have had it almost every day now for two weeks and it constantly freaks me out! Apparently it's quite okay though. I just have to keep reminding myself of all the changes going on in there, it's quite amazing really what our bodies do. But I guess you know all about that LOL! I am just SOOOOOO excited for you, really I am! I can't wait til you can share the news with everyone, they're going to be so happy for you both!

Jules, thanks for being so excited for me! I know what you mean, when Sarah and Kelly were having theirs I was so excited for both of them, much more than I am for myself. And I'll be so excited for you when the time comes! It's just too nerve racking when it's your own.

Lisa, hope you're having a fab day!

Belle, I am positively DYING here! Thinking of you hun

Well I had a good day. Great to see my gf, nice lunch and I got to wear my new shoes YAY! I love shoes! Going to have a quiet night, I'm absolutely wiped out.

Love you all, Sez xoxo

Megan76 Guest

Crickey!! So much is happening in here! Too much excitement for me to feel sorry for myself!
    Had a bad day on friday. I woke up to really, really heavy bleeding and it all became a bit real. So i had a teary, rang dh who freaked out, then rang work and said i was leaving at lunchtime, then got to work and had another teary when i told a few people what had happened!!!! I think all that had to happen for me to move on as i was busy pretending i was fine. But i am really. I think!

I finally got my wedding video back and we watched it tonight. Bit emotional as both my nana and pa who have passed away this year were on it. I am so glad they were there. It was also interesting listening to our speeches and saying that we can get through any challenges together. And we have, and we will continue to. Onward and upwards!

I was thinking the other day how all of us in here are actually really lucky that we have loving husbands/partners who are willing to take this journey with us. Some people never find "the one", so as much as we have all had a really crap time.....we really are lucky. I know i wouldn't give up my dh for anything!

Sorry its all about me, just feel like i have to vent to recover at the moment.

Congrats and good luck to all those pregnant bellies out there at the moment. I know its scary, but its also AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISA - I hope you are not on the rollercoaster i am on at the moment!!! I did have a massive bleed so i don't think i need a u/s. My obst. never actually mentioned it, do you think i should call and ask?? Hopefully you are feeling positive and ready to start again. Honestly, i can't wait!! Big hugs to you!!

There were so many messages - hope everyone has a great weekend and i will get back to personals next week.

Megan76 Guest

A call out to fertilityfriend lovers! I need help! I just went in to put in my last few temps and it started a new chart for me due to af, but now i can't find my old chart from the last cycle and i wanted to print it. So bad at all this! Can anyone tell me where to find it???????

Megan, this is just a quickie to help you out! If you go to your ff page, next to the calendar there is an 'overview' tab. Under that it should have 'cycle' and a drop down box. Click on whichever date to get the cycle you want. HTHs! Let me know if you need anymore help.

Michelle, I am soooo happy my booties worked their magic for you too matey.

Kazz, you are a bit of a legend with your booties, aren't you?! What's the secret?

Megan76 Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks Sez! I found it! Time for the addiction to begin...well continue really! Hope you are going ok and not stressing out too much!! Enjoy your Sunday!

Thank Kazz - they are not only gorgeous but have the special Kazz blessing

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,

Wow, Everyone must have enjoyed their Sunday, as there was not much happening in here!!
    We did'nt get up to much, DH is continuing to work on DS's nursery (8 months later it is still a LONG way from finished), and now the race is on to not only finish the nursery, but also DS's bedroom, so that the baby can move in to the nursery.
    As clever and dedicated and hard working as DH is, I don't think it will happen as he has been really busy at work for the last year or so (he works 80-90 hours a week).

I have my standard pregnancy symptom CONSTIPATION. I had conveniently forgotten about it. I feel like I have C#@p up to my eyeballs!!!

I hope you are all well.

Ciao for now.

Just coming in to check on Michelle. LOL. I'm hoping that everything is going great guns & your mind is starting to process the information of you carrying a sweet little bubba in your tummy!

I see how you mean about the bt results going through ED for checking & then everybody seeing them but can't you use a fake name or something? LOL. I know, I should just be patient & wait. When does DH get home so you can go to the doc-doc?

Love Jayne xox

Miss Kitten Guest

CRIPES!! Look what happens when a girl doesn't log on for a couple of days..lol...

How do we manage to rack up so many posts??!

Wel, I see there were a couple of BFP's in here in the time I've been absent...congratulations to you! I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to catch up with everyone's story for the past week.

Nothing exciting happening in my end of the world...CD10 today and just using my method of shagging and shagging alot *shock* to try to get a BFP this month ... ha ha ha...I'm a bit more relxed though, I can feel it in myself.

I'm really proud of myself too - I've managed to lose almost 6kgs in about 3 weeks and I'm feeling much better.

So fill me in on what's been happening...I'm now trotting off to read over the last thread...

Much luv & hugs,

Kate x.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Just dropping in to wish all the ladies congratulations on their BFP's especially Michelle71 - awesome !

Megan76 Guest

It's quiet in here today.....there's not many of us left without baby bellies!
    I am pretty quiet today actually....too much champagne yesterday! The only good thing about not being pregnant yet!!

Well done on the weight loss Kate!! Bring on the baby now!
    Lisa - Where are you? How are you??? Did you have your u/s today?

I'm here... plodding along in the TWW... O was a bit weird! I had two days of ++ OPKs and I was expecting a temp rise on the 3rd day and it went down! That has never happend before! Oh well... wouldn't matter anyway, DP went camping so I couldn't get anymore BDing in anyway!

Megan, LOL at having too much Champers! Thems the breaks I suppose!

Alecia had her party for her b'day (Which is on the 15th) so it was a tiring w/e here... but she had fun! We got her an Ipod! She is going to be STOKED!! She never get prezzies like this so I know she won't be expecting it! I also got her a new mobile phone from greys online, so it was heaps cheaper than I could have been... so that is her sorted out for chissy!

Anyway, I hope to see a bit more action in here next time I drop in! It won't be long and I will be going crazy in the tww, so I will need you all to keep me busy!

Tanya

Thank you Trish. Your good wishes mean a great deal to me.

Jayne - I am going to the doc on Wednesday And yes, it is finally sinking in that I am PREGNANT!!!!!! The line is darker today and a ride in the back of an ambulance (patient transport - not for me) has made me feel soooooo seedy. So all is good so far.

Lisa - how are you today?? Sending a big and hoping you are ok.

BBL!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast