Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying To Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #3

kirsty Guest

Default Trying To Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #3

Welcome to October! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]
    MistyFying

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 4/11/2006

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: MissyKG
    State: Iowa
    CD: 24
    My previous cycles:41
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/169357/ttc.png
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: Dawson-2weeks old-Complications from surgery(died 7-10-06)

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 16
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28, 27, 34, 26, 27
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

Last edited by kirsty; November 4th, 2006 at 09:30 AM. Reason: updates

kirsty Guest

Okay lovely ladies last thread is here

Hi everyone,

ohh I first!! yay...

My poor poor fury friend Clover, she has just come off heat and has been really unwell the last few days so we took her to the vet and was told that she had to have emergency surgery because her uterus was serverly infected and he had to de-sex her It made me so sad for her she never got a chance to be a mum. Hmmm didn't think that sort of thing happened to dogs. Anyways the vet said that she should be fine and I pick her up tomorrow.

Hope- hey sweetie how are you? Hope that Stella is ok - our poor puppies

Hope everyone is well

kez xx

Kez-- How's little Clover girl going? It may be a blessing in disguise-- she might have had all manner of other probs if the infection wasn't detected now. Apparently desxing them reduces the incidence of mammory cancers too. I remember Stelly was off her face when we picked her up from the vets after being de-sexed. We really thought alot about it before getting her done but we were advised that alot of little dogs can have problems birthing especially if a bigger dog is the daddy! We took the cast off her leg today and she gets the stitches out tomoz. She's still not putting alot of weight on it and if you say to her "have you got a sore?" she sticks it out to show you-- so bloody cute! The leg itself look like a shaved chicken leg- eewwww, gross.
    What about you? Where are you in your cycle? Are you still going with the 'BD'ing like a bandit' plan?

Sez-- Congrats on your scan! That's fantastic news.

LisaL-- Are things are moving along as you want them to this cycle? I've been a bit hopeless with temping this month and think I'll be relying on OPKs as well as just some good old random BD'ing!

Paige-- when do you get your BT results? It must be doing your head in?

As for things for me on the TTC front I'm still feeling a little like I'm just treading water and waiting to drown again. But as my DH said this is the road we're travelling and whilst ever we still want kids we just have to continue trying to move forward. I have moments where I feel positive but then I just think to myself "yeah well that's what you thought last time too"-- I must work on some more positive self-talk!
    BBL for more personals-- I have to check out the old thread.
    Happy Sunday girlies!

Hiya gals,

Sorry just a short one tonight as im sooo tired ive only had 3 hours sleep, and my eyes are hanging out of my head!

Tanya - damn af!! I hope that your special diet helps you get there this cycle sweets.

Hope - Keep thinking positive thougts, my NP tells me to talk to the *little one* and encourage him/her to get here soon!

Kez - oooh cycle buddies! Lets hope our left tubes work extra hard this month so we can be belly buddies together!

Megan - oh hun, it can be so hard sometimes, but chin up hun we will get there!!

A big hello to everyone else (i cant go back into the old thread atm to see where everyone else is at!) - catch you all tomorrow for some more personals.

Me - i think im O'ing, have been doing bd every second day since af finished and will continue same pattern for at least another week. Im not temping or using opk's this month, just relying on fate to lend a helping hand!!

Im off to sleep now ,
    Lisa

Yay Lisa!!! I hope there are plenty swimmers there to get that little eggy!!

Hope, chin up girlie It's a tough road, but i am sure you will get to the end very soon!

Awww Kez, what a horrible thing for oyur poor puppy to go through! I hope she will be ok

It's Emily's birthday today... we ad a little party for her yesterday and she had a ball!! It's been great, definately kept my mind off more selfish matters!

Tanya

I am finally feeling better and we've actually BD a couple times now. I feel like O should be here soon but I was fooled last month so who knows. I started taking OPK's and temping but I can tell it's going to drive me nuts. My temps are inconsistent and I got a faint positive on the OPK on Friday and now nothing. Is that normal? If this doesn't work this month, I'm not going to bother with it next month. It really makes me very nervous if I'm doing everything right or not. I guess the only reason I'm doing it is to make sure I'm ovulating so I will have a better idea if I will have another long cycle. If I get more back to normal, all this stuff is going in the trash.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!! Everyone must have since there wasn't much going on here.

The Chicken Guest

Default New to BB

Hi Guys

I was sent to this thread by the wonderful girls who made me feel so welcome after introducing myself.
    Me and DH have been trying for number 2 for over 2 years now. Last year we suffered 3 miscarriages all at around 6-7 weeks . After many doctors saying that it was just 'bad luck' I finally got an appointment with a doctor at the MACC in Melbourne. I was booked in for a Laparoscopy where they found Endometriosis. I thought that was the problem until they told me they also discovered Polysystic Ovaries. So now I am on a drug called Metformin and will begin OI in 2 months if nothing happens.
    So here I am hopefully looking for some good advice/support from women who have been there. I am really looking forward to having a chat and sharing my experiences.

Cee ya

Lou (35) Dave (36) Sam (2)

Hello lovely ladies

Clover and I would like to thank you all for your support She is now at home resting with a lovely shaved belly and poorer mum!! LOL

Hope - I was getting worried about you!! Your Stella sounds truely adorable!! My Dh loved
    "have you got a sore?" she sticks it out to show you-- so bloody cute!
    . Did she get her stiches out? Are you doing ok babe?

Lisa- Yay cycle buddies Go the lefties!!! I'm not charting or anything either just lots of BD'ing LOL

Tanya - Glad to hear that Emily had a lovely birthday. Hope that you are well

Chicken- Oh hun what a rough ride you and your DH have gone through, you will find all the support and love that you need with these amazingly wonderful strong women. It must have been bl**dy hard to hear that it must be bad luck, gee that makes me angry :mad: to hear that and I am sorry that it took so long for you to get some of the answers. GL hun

Big hello to everyone

Mondays are so not my favourite!! I'm sure if I had a three-day weekend though I'd hate Tuesdays! I trust you guys have all had a pleasant start to the week.

Tanya-- Your girls have their b'days nice and close together! I'm sure it has kept you busy over the last few weeks. It's nice to be busy or have a project/focus so that you don't have too much time to dwell. We were renovating our kitchen and loungeroom after my first m/c so that kept me very busy. Work is keeping me busy this time around but it is not anything I'm too excited about. With Stelly's very expensive little operation our future reno.s have been put on the backburner for a while.

Lisa-- Hope you've caught up on that lost sleep and that your more relaxed appraoch to TTC this cycle pays off for you. I might as well stop temping as I've been so hopeless in the mornings- don't know why I can't get my act together!?

Missy-- Glad you've recovered from your yucky sounding flu thing- How's the rest of the fam? Over it or still suffering? Don't worry too much about the OPK they can be affected by a number of things. It's best if you haven't consumed any liquid 3 hours before testing so that your urine will be concentrated enough-- they seem to be fairly tempermental. If you test with FMU you can get a false + result so maybe you are still yet to O? Keep us posted.

Lou-- So sorry that you've joined us under these circumstances. Maybe now that you've found out some useful info you can devise a plan of attack with your ob/gyn. I was told after my second m/c that it was probably just "bad luck" which as you know does not make you feel any better. I've since had a number of blood tests which have shown nothing so I have everything crossed that it really was just misfortune striking twice. Hopefully your baby number 2 dreams are not too far off in the future.

Kez-- I'm happy to hear that Clover is back home-- I'm sure she's not being spoilt either!! I hope her male companions are looking after her. Stell has pigs ears and heaps of other treats lying around the house-- I thought if she had stuff to chew she might just lay around and relax-- WRONG! She's psyche since having the cast off. She had her stitches out and was a very good girl, distracting her with liver treats helped! Thanks for being worried about me, that's very sweet of you!-- I was/am worried about me too. Trying to be positive though.

Hugs and babydust to all,

Morning girlies,

Its been quiet in here of late - hope your all busy making babies!

Hope - hi sweets. I hope Stell is doing well! How are you going with ttc? Where are you at in your cycle? Ive lost track of everyone! Yes Ive managed to catch up on sleep so feeling really good today. Ive started my health kick again today - made steamed fish for dinner last night, and made myself rice paper rolls for lunch today. mmmmm.

Kez - so when will you ease off on the bding? Im thinking of continuing every second day at least til the end of this week (I think I have O'd already - was having some niggly pains and some ewcm a few days ago), but still dtd to be sure! Im glad your furbaby is now home, and hope you can relax a little now

Lou - hello chicken! Im so sorry for what you have been through, and we are all here to give you our support and love and help you get through your new ttc journey. There are lots of women on bb who are on metform and have had successful pg's. I hope you will be one more success story!

Tanya - glad that Em's bday went well. Hope af is being kind to you. And good luck with the boy diet!

Missy - any luck with the opk's?? Ive run out of them, and I dont temp etc.. so if no pg this month, i'll be back on the opk's. Try to not let all the charting

Megan - how are you sweets? I hope your managing to keep sane in the tww!

Shan - where are you at hun?? Ive missed you of late. Hope your settling into your new place.

Michelle / Sez / Paige- how are you my pg friends?? Hope all is well in pg land...

Me - I know im on cd 16 - but not 100% when or if I O'd - so praying for the best and keeping the bd up so we hopefully catch that naughty little eggy. Dh was so funny last night, after dtd he said, well thats it 'theres plenty of storage now!', 'your bound to get pg with all those swimmers'. PMSL he is such a funny man sometimes!

A big hi to anyone I have missed

Wishing loads of bfp's in the coming week
    Lisa

Morning Lisa!! Pg land is scary and a weird place to be ... but thank you for asking

U/S booked for 9.30 on Thursday so I have everything crossed that things will be good (and I mean everything - DH is currently away working!!!!)

LOL at DH - what a cutie!! At least he is confident ... and that is fabulous. My DH was confident too and look where we ended up

Hi girls

Missy so glad you got a bit of BDing in even tho you were ill! I hope you are all 100% recovered now

Lou, welcome to our little group! I am so sorry to hear of your terrible journey! I hope the metformin works and you have your BFP soon!

Awww Kez... so glad Clover is doing well! Poor little girl!

Hope... yes I do have a couple of birthdays close together... I suppose it gets them out of the way Sounds like you are busy with one thing or another.

Lisa, I hope that O has passed for you... I hate waiting to O... I know I said it 100000 times, but I really do! I suppose it is a little more stressful when gender swaying tho.

Michelle, I can't wait to hear all about your little bub Haveyou come up with a nickname yet?

Not much happening here... AF has been kind, Only lasted 3 days (with a bit of spotting afterwards) so I am happy! Now cummon O!!!

Tanya

No Tanya - no nickname yet. I guess that is what happens when you leave it up to DH to create Caitlyn was Lentil (a little bean ) so that is definately out but as for what it will be called ... who knows!!

Michelle - aww your six weeks already! That is so wonderful. Im keeping everything crossed for a nice healthy sticky bean on Thursday. Sending you loads of sticky and positive vibes. Dont forget to let us know how it goes - is someone coming with you? I hope my DH's enthusiasm is present in his little swimmers too, they have to find that little egg this month so I can come over with you

Tanya - im sure gender swaying would put more pressure on you and knowing exactly when O occurs. For me its a case of not knowing what dpo I am which can be frustrating when looking for imaginary symptoms LOL!

Wishing everyone else a wonderful day!

Lisa

Hello Ladies,

Just popping in to sprinkle some around for you all the grab hold of & use!!!

Take care,

Jayne xox

No Lisa - I am still going on my own at this stage to the u/s. I have a friend from work who has offered to come but I am not sure. It kind of feels like I am *telling* someone before DH finds out. I am thinking of having him on the phone while I am scanned but even if it is just me and the sonographer at least I know her.

I miss chatting to you soooooo much so I am hoping your DH is right and you catch that eggy

The Chicken Guest

Hey guys
    Thanks for making me feel welcome. I will need a bit of time to read through the threads to get to know you all. Yes it has been a frustrating and heartbreaking time....the biggest rollercoaster ride of my life. But I now see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and I am praying for my next little miracle.
    As I am new to this I am a bit naff with the abbreviations etc, so I will do the best I can.
    Currently in the TWW as I O'ed on the weekend. I had my first really strong positive since I had my last M/C. I am hoping metformin will do the trick...will keep you informed.

Keep safe and happy.

Lou (35) Dave (36) Sam (2)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast