Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

Hi girls

CD2 for me Oh well... going mostly natural with the diet this cycle... so no supliments, just natural sources of potassium, I hope it helps.

Kerry, I am so sorry you are going through this... how awful!! I hope those numbers reftreat themselves and you don't need a d&c. I didn't have to have one, but I have heard that they can be a little unpleasant.

Missy, I hope your household gets better very quickly. How is your cycle going?

Lisa, have you O'd yet?

We have Emily's birthday party tomorrow, so that will keep me reasonably busy for the next day or so We are making too much of a big deal... save my energy

TL

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww sorry to hear about AF, Tanya. I was popping in to see how you are going. Looks like we are cycle buddies once again!

Well that's one good thing

Megan76 Guest

Ahhhh! I thought i was nearly one week into the TWW then this morning when i put my temp. in FF i finally found the bit to enter OPK results.....when i did it moved my O day forward 3 days and now i am back to only 4 DPO!! How annoying, and we stopped the BDing as i thought it was all over for the month! Just goes to show you should never stop!!

We had a pretty rough night last night. We had dinner at my best friends place who has just had her baby Max, and my other best friend was there too with her 2 year old. When we got in the car to leave DH said, "It's not fair, i want to have a little baby too". It broke my heart as he had tears in his eyes and was quite upset. I really have everything crossed this month, i haven't seen him like that since the m/c.

Sorry for my lack of personals lately, i am thinking of everyone but my brain is psycho at the moment! Can't believe how hard this is! :mad:

sh** loads of babydust to everyone!!!!

Unhappy *selfish post*

oh meg<

that is so sad- i have only just recelty suffered a loss and now i spend all my time wondering what could of been . My DH is the same.

it's not getting better- i don't know how to get through this. I'm not only clomid this cycle so we have to see if i O at all OMG i just want to be a mummy.

Does it get better??

Love to everyone

Here I am again! With another question! Will taking vitex help bring my cycle back to normal after my pg failure? Is there anything I could be doing or taking to help (apart from resting and drinking gallons of water)?
    Princess and Megan! I just want to get back to square one, too! And I'd like a card that moves me directly to the end of trimester 1! It's going to be so hard to be patient.
    Love and hugs

Boy!! Is this some bug!! I still can't eat much and have some nausea. I hope this goes away soon. I hope my cycle doesn't go all out of whack because of this. I've already had lots of CM so now it's just a wait for FF and OPK's to give me a good day. Although right now the last thing on my mind is to BD. I hope that goes away also else this cycle is a bust!! My dh is also not happy about that. He had to wait a week for AF and now this. Poor guy!! Well, I need to sleep. Talk to everyone soon!!

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies, time to lock this thread & new one is here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678