Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2006

Welcome to September! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 21/09/2006

Member: Hindonly
    State: QLD
    CD: 31
    Previous Cycles: 26
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes: TTC again after 3rd miscarriage
    Angel Babies: 3 ~ Sept 2003; Sept 2005; June 2006

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD: 37
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Moglie
    State: VIC
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 28, 27 (m/c)
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 1 (9/06/06)

Member: Naomi54
    State: South Australia
    CD: Taking a little break for a while
    My previous cycles: 28 - 54 - 35 - 45 - 35
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folic Acid
    Notes: TTC #1 for 6mths, m/c @6wks
    Angel Babies: 16/01/2006

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD: On a break
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, contraceptive pill
    Notes: 5 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 2 x natural... Lap/hyst/dye/D&C/ovary drilling on April 10th ~ normal
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks,12/07/06 @ 8 weeks, 6 x "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shazey
    State: QLD
    CD: On a break until 2007
    My previous cycles: 21 - 28 - 32 - 38
    FF Link:
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: Preparing for IVF ICSI #3 2007
    Angel Baby: Feb 93 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right tube, Feb 03 @ 5weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right stump, May 03 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of left tube.

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 25
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28, 27, 34
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Okay lovely ladies last thread is here

Miss Kitten Guest

here I am....I'm over here everybody !!!!!!!

Geez it's quiet in here....I'm on a break from filing and thought I'd drop by for a quick chat. Me thinks me needs a hot chocolate to get motivated to go back to the quogmire(?)...I'm almost done, but I can't force myself back unless I have something a little extra...lol

Anyone here?

Kate x.

Hi kate - me here too! It sure is so quiet in here! Mmmm hot choc sounds nice - but im on a health kick so ive already had my 1 skinny capp for the da. Im on a mission to loose 12kg by christmas - I started the gym with dh and all going well.

I think i might have some grapes now.. my office so quiet today too. People on holiday's or in meetings so im all alone in my pod for the arvo which gives me some extra time to be on bb! Very naughty I know...

How are you going? Feeling any pg symptoms? When are you going to test again?

Hi Kate/Lisa,

I'm hanging around too - it is just the best being at home!!!

Lisa - I think it's a good idea to try and hold off testing for a couple of days, it's just the worst getting a BFN because you test too early!! The shooting pain in the nips sounds pretty good though - I'm praying for you honey and can't wait to hear what the naturopath says!!

Kate - Mmmm hot chocolate - yum but I don't know that my stomach is quite ready for that yet. I'm still trying to take it easy after the severe gastro that struck me down!! All is good so far though!!

Belle - A trip to Fiji - how fantastic!!! I'm so sure you'll have a little additional traveller with you by then!!! GL for this cycle honey!

Well I've just been out to buy a new dishwasher - it's so great. Now can't wait for DH to get home and somehow get it out of the car on his own, into the house and connected. Have HEAPS of dishes to go in it!!!! Funny how the little things seem to excite me sooo much. Terrible salesman though - quoted DH $799 yesterday, even wrote it on a card but would only give it to me for $806 - what the hells with that!!! It's $7 for crying out loud. Still bought it but certainly let him know what I thought. Felt like a bit of a scumbag but bloody hell - it's $7, surely they can deal with that - it's the principal of it!!

Think I'll try and motivate myself to take our gorgeous dog for a walk now - poor darling hasn't had one for two days and he's going CRAZY!!!! Might take a stroll down to the river as the weather has fined up over here - it's gorgeous!! The house needs a clean but that can wait!

Still not sign of m/s - I get a little quezy from time to time but seemed to have it worse the week before the BFP - very strange. Nips have started hurting a little though, so hopefully I get some action there - I'm dying for some growth in that department!!!! Can't wait for the OB appt tomorrow - very exciting.

Well that's enough rambling on from me - I just can't ever seem to shut myself up - always end up with a long post - sorry!!!

Kelly xxx

Kelly - dont be hoping for m/s girly. I know so many gals who didnt have it at all and they all have gorgeous bubba's now. Lucky you being at home, and for the salesman. Your a better woman than me - I wouldnt have bought it as a matter of principle (sp?) I bet you cant wait to have it connected. I looove my dishwasher!!

Yeah your right - I wont test unless af is a day late (ooh thats going to be hard but i will be strong).

Hi Guys,

Megan, I dont think that they tell you to wait because of the dating issue because they could do an early scan to find out when you would be due. I think its up to you, if you feel that you are not ready to ttc again then leave it the few weeks however if you cant wait and are already frustrated then give it a go. Follow your heart it will give you the right answer.

Kate, im sorry about your BFN and i am just hoping for you that it is too early. Will you test again soon? Have you got any symptoms?

Tanya, Well if your timing was spot on you should end up with a boy so who hoo for you!

Belle, You lucky duck going back to Fiji sounds like a perfect "family" holiday to me!

Lisa, I will hold your hand when you test if you want (assuming that i am good luck lol). What does your DH want to do? Wait or test now? It would be nice if you could get your BFP together on Sunday morning or something.... GL sending you lots of ***sticky baby dust***

Love Sarah xx

thanks Sarah - I will need your hand and i'll be holding on tight hoping some of that baby dust rubs off on me!! Sunday morning is a good idea.. dh never has much of a say in matters of the poas.. but he is usually the one who suggests I do one though, cause im such a scaredy cat. If af shows, then it will be problem solved!

Hello Ladies,

Lisa - Did I hear somewhere that you have got shooting pains in your bb's? Oh I'm so hoping that it's true, because myself & also Beccy had the same thing and look how knocked up we are! My bb's were never really sore, but if I squeezed my nips they were more sensitive and hurt a bit, but since I went 12w they have been really sore, so much so that I have to peel my bra off and hold my bb's all the way to the shower and run hot water over them! LOL. I have also been sleeping in little crop top thingy's to give them a bit of support overnight (welcome to the world of d cups! LOL). So I'm really hoping that the shooting pains are a sign of good things to come.

Kate - When you're done with filing do you want to pop over and do some of mine? You sound really good at it! LOL. How has your day panned out?

Me - *very happy face right now* Have just booked a holiday to Queensland for Alan, me & Jessica. So very, very, very excited! Already paid for entrance into the theme parks. I know I won't get much out of it, but it'll be fun anyway and OMG if Jessica sees Dorothy the Dinosaur at Wiggles World she is going to have kittens!!! I can't wait! It's only in November so I don't have ages and ages to wait. I have been getting lots of headaches and I think I'm not drinking enough water, so I have to try and remind myself to sit down every 2 hours or so and drink a glass. I have been going swimming on Thu & Mon nights too which is really good. The m/s has gone and been replaced with lots of energy which is good too! I must go and find some maternity shorts now. It's going to be nice weather for shorts. I am 14w2d, I'm officially in the 2nd trimester. Jessica has had a barking cough today so I have kept her at home and quiet, she is taking her medicine off the spoon which is really unusual for her so she must be feeling ill. She tells me her mouth is sore, I think she means her throat and she also said she had a sore back, that could be from heaving in the car yesterday with carsickness or from coughing - i'm not really sure.

Chat to you all later alligators!!!!

Love Jayne xox

Miss Kitten Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LisaL
    Hi kate - me here too! It sure is so quiet in here! Mmmm hot choc sounds nice - but im on a health kick so ive already had my 1 skinny capp for the da. Im on a mission to loose 12kg by christmas - I started the gym with dh and all going well.

I think i might have some grapes now.. my office so quiet today too. People on holiday's or in meetings so im all alone in my pod for the arvo which gives me some extra time to be on bb! Very naughty I know...

How are you going? Feeling any pg symptoms? When are you going to test again?
    Hi all..

Just almost finished the filing....I'm alright, no not feeling any symptoms. I'm on CD28 so I think it was a bit too early, but I just couldn't help myself...lol...I might test again on Sunday 24th...then it will be at Day 40...theoretically.

How are you? Good on you for starting back at the gym...I'm headed there tonight to do a step class. I'm also trying to lose weight and I've a gf who's a naturopath and she's trying to get me to do this full on diet where you can lose 5kgs in 2 weeks except you can't eat fruit and a whole lot of other stuff until your body uses the fat it has stored as energy...sounds like blooming hard work to me!

I'm off for the day,

Bye all...
    Last edited by Miss Kitten; September 12th, 2006 at 04:32 PM.

5kg in 2 weeks!! OMG - but thats not for me - im not going on anything harsh like that while im ttc - im eating well and healthy which is good for ttc anyway but not doing anything drastic to my body. Bit of cardio is good.

Hopefully we both get BFP's in a few days and dont have to worry for 9 months!! We'll just have to do more pram pushing afterwards! LOL!

Hi Jayne - PMSL - i had this vision of you running through the house holding your bbs! So glad your feeling better and yay on having all that energy! Oh qld - im so jealous. Im off to wollongong in November, not quite the same as sunny qld but they do have a nice beach.

Catch you all tomorrow, im off to catch the 'early' train.
    Lis

Lisa, Of course i will rub some baby dust off on you although secretly i dont think that you need it. It sounds as though you have different things going on with your bb's this month (how weird is it that i noticed that lol luckily we dont know each other in person!!!) last month you didnt describe shooting pains so i am thinking this means good things!!!! Catch you tomorrow! Love Sarah xx

Hi ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA, shouldn't be on here too long tonight either, being dh birthday and all!

Lisa, it's sounding good for you....... for you sweets! Are you still going to wait til Sunday to test? I am hanging out for it! You'd better post straight away, I will be up and waiting for it! LOL at everyone predicting your pregnancy, how funny! I'm sure it means something........the BBs are sounding really good! ( how weird does that sound????)

Kate, you really need to put your FF link in your signature so I can check your chart out! It definitely could be too early to test, just keep trying until the fat lady appears! Good luck hun.

Belle, I hear you on the OPKs! I was doing three a day over the weekend! Sadly I have now lost the second line, but am hoping to get a second line of a different kind very soon! I am going to try an OPK as a HPT again, as it worked for me last time! I'm glad af has almost left for you, bring on O and the BD!

Sarah, I hope you are feeling great, well maybe a little yucky just to make you relax! Seriously, I hope Lucy is being a good girl (love that name by the way!) and letting you rest up. Thanks for checking up on me.

Kelly, yay for the new dishwasher! I looooove mine, it's the best!

Jayne, Tanya, and everyone else, thanks for being so great to me over the weekend! It really kept me sane! (though it's questionable whether I am or not in the first place!)

CD28 and waiting. Didn't bd after sat, but not bothered about that. If it works, it works. If not we'll be like rabbits next month! I am a hopeless POAS addict, have absolutely no restraint so will be testing quite soon I think! Maybe in 8 days!

Love to all, Sez xoxo

Megan76 Guest

Thanks for the replies girls. I think I have decided not to try again until i get the first elusive cycle over with...then i can't blame myself for not waiting if something happened to go wrong the next time. In saying that, as much as I'm not going to "try" if some sort of fluke happens it happens. Sorry i can't be personal with anyone, its about hard to get my head around who is out there! Hope all your dreams come true! Thanks again!

Welcome Megan, sorry I missed you before. Will chat more when I have some time, looking forward to getting to know you. GL with trying not to try! (You will get to know everyone, it just takes time!)

Megan76 Guest

This is really going to show how bad i am at navigating my way through this site...but how did you all get the info you have (age, marriage etc) below your messages? Have been searching through profiles and stuff and can't find a thing - sorry to be a pain!

Morning gals,

Megan - if you go to the "Forum Guidelines' thread (you can find this on the main forum page) you will find a thread about signatures and tickers etc which will tell you how to create your signature.
    How are you feeling sweety?

Sarah and Sez at knowing my bbs so well and thinking they look good!

thanks everyone for your positive vibes. Me im not so positive today, I can feel some tightness and dull ache around belly which feels pretty much like af pain so im not too confident of a bfp, but anything is possible.

Hope your all having a great morning, im off to grab my skinny capp for the day. Ive cut down to 1 coffee per day (pat on the back for me!) I was having anywhere between 5-8 cups before :eek:

Catch you later petals,
    Lisa

Megan76 Guest

Thanks Lisa! I'm feeling o.k. I think i might have got my period this morning after 7 weeks of waiting which is a relief. Now I can have some sort of clue as to where I am in my cycle and start seriously trying again! I think i am ready....my pa died 1 week before I m/c and he was so happy that i was pregnant, I really want to be back in that place again and i know he is looking out for me. Fingers crossed for me and everyone out there!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast