Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2006

Oh Megan, I am so sorry about your pa. I hope he is looking out for you and uses the powers of heaven to send you another little bubba. Its good that af has come, so you can now get your head around where you are at in your cycle and ttc again. I really hope you dont have to wait too long for your bfp. Good luck sweety.
    Lisa

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

Sorry I haven't got around to getting on here until now...flat out - still filing *groan*....

Megan, Welcome. I'm sorry about your pa...that must have been extremely difficult. But you're in the right place for loads of support.

Lisa - How are the boozie-girls going today?

Sez - since we are both on the same cycle day, how about if we make a pact to test on the same day? I plan on testing again on 24th....I know what you mean...if it works it works, if not...well look out rabbits!!

Sarah - can you please give us an extra dose of that special baby dust please?

Where is everyone today? Tis very quiet...

Well...me, I can hardly walk today! I went to the gym last night and did step class and the instructor is like a real Sgt. Major!!! Great instructor but cripes...I'm in pain...this morning I couldn't get myself out of bed...I had to grab a hold of the bed head and commando roll out of bed....if I wasn't in pain I might have been laughing b/c it looked RIDICULOUS!!! but hey no pain no gain right? I'm going to do spin class tonight...sucker for punishment!

I was feeling a little bit average today but seems to have passed...I don't think it worked this month. Although I have been increasingly narky and I have no tolerance for anyone and I have lost my sense of humour....does anyone know where I can pick one up?

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

Hey Girls,

Very quite in here today hmmm must be all treating those little eggies and sperms to lunch with each other lol

Sez, Listen to you...im not sure if im ready to ttc but im gonna use an OPK as a HPT! You go for it girl, that BFP will jump up and get you i hope! Thanks for the comment on Lucy's name, i wasnt really sure but we had a few *signs* that is was the right name and now i LOVE it!

Kate, GL when you test again and i am always dumping heaps on ***Sticky baby dust*** Just cause i might not say it doesnt mean im not leaving bag fulls of it here for you!

Megan, I am so sorry to hear about your PA aswell, what a time that you have had. Keep talking to us and you will be ttc properly in no time!

Lisa, 5-8 cups of coffee a day OMG when did you acutally sleep lol! I dont drink tea or coffee (my parents never did either and it kind of rubbed off on me) How are those BB's today? I am waiting for my update!

Michelle, Just in case you are lurking again - how are you doing?

Tanya, Any signs yet?

Shan, Thinking of you this week....hope you are ok.

Hi to everyone else hope you are all doing well!

Lots of love Sarah xx

Hi Ladies,

Well, went for my first ob appointment today - I wish I had some better news for you all but not really much to report. It was sooooo difficult going back to the OB's rooms and to top it all off we had to wait almost an hour!!!!! Didn't really help the situation.

Anyway, he did a scan (both internal and external) and couldn't really see too much. He said the sack measurement was a little smaller than he thought it should be, making me more likely just on 6wks (if not 5wk, 6 days). Not exactly a great sign but not bad either - just means the HPT picked up the pg earlier than it should of! He couldn't see the heartbeat either but said this early, he would only see it 50% of the time anyway. So basically, he couldn't really tell me anything and I'm really, really worried.

I'm trying so hard to be strong and positive - it just sucks! Why does this have to happen. Anyway, I've got an appointment for another scan in two weeks time so we'll know either way then. I just don't know how to get through the next two weeks - any suggestions?? I'm trying to pretend that I'm not even pg and just go from there!!

Not quite the result that I was hoping for but certainly not the worst result in the world. At least the pg is there and it's in the right place!!! We just need to pray that it keeps growing strong and in two weeks time, we'll see our gorgeous little bub with a strong heartbeat!!!

Kelly xxx

Good evening girlies!

Well I have been sooooo busy today, but thought I would try to get on while dessert is in the oven (home-made choc pud-yum!).

Lisa, good on you cutting back on your coffee! That's a huge effort! Mind you, I'm with Sarah, I don't know how you could sleep! I have one VERY strong cup of tea in the morning, and that's it for me. Coffee when we go out, but if I have more than one I'm climbing the walls! Anyway, well done! I'm still holding out massive hope for you this cycle, but I know if it's not this one, it will happen soooo soon for you. I can just feel it! Bring on the sore bbs and nips LOL!!!!!

Sarah, I know I'm so hopeless, aren't I! I change my mind about this ttc caper about 10 times a day! What will be, will be....... I looooove the name Lucy, I think it's so pretty, it's right up there on my list of girls names! LOL at the eggies and sperm *lunching*.

Megan, I'm sorry about your pa. I'm sure he is looking down on you and sending you lots of lovely babydust from above. I know what you mean about wanting to be in that place again. It will happen soon lovey! Sarah is right, keep chatting to us, and you'll be a ttc obsessive!

Belle, so glad to see that af has left the building! Almost time to bring out the OPKs........LOL!

Kate, would love to make a pact, but I think I might have to test on Wednesday (20th)! I would hate to say Friday and then break the pact! Maybe we could compromise with Thursday???? LOL at the rabbits looking out!

Jayne, how's your tum-tum going? Getting bigger every day?

Tanya, how's things?

Shan, thinking of you.....

Kelly, what can I say but try not to stress! You poor thing. I'm sure everything is just fine, it's just too early for a heartbeat. I know the next two weeks will be hard, but then you'll get to see a beautiful bubba on screen! Thinking of you hun, feel free to drop in here whenever you need us

Wel I am CD30 and looking forward to something, anything, happening this cycle! I have lots of really creamy cm at the moment, but TBH , I don't actually know if that's a good thing, bad thing or otherwise (anyone?)! And I had some crampy little pains today, sort of like af, so I'm wondering if af is on her way. Though I usually only get cramps the day before at the earliest, so either I missed O and it was two weeks ago (though I don't think that's likely) or my LP is sooooo short this cycle. Or maybe they were nothing, and I'm just over-analysing. It's possible! Anyway, I'm going okay at the moment, but come the weekend, I know I'm going to be suffering from tww stress badly! That's if af doesn't arrive first! You might have to restrain me girls.......

Love to all, Sez xoxo

Hi girls (yes Sarah, I am still lurking )

I'm doing OK. Just working and doing some personal *prayer* time. Is it bad luck to have a friend hand over to you some baby supplies because she doesn't want to give them to anyone else????? I am hoping she has a direct path to somewhere and is putting in a good word for me. I would hate to say no because I know how expensive some of the stuff is to buy and to be given as new stuff is a huge bonus. Oh well ... I guess we'll see eventually.

I am following you all closely and hoping to see some more BFP's popping up soon. to you all. xx

Ooooerrr Sez!! Sounding good!! Looks like you O'ed Monday to me... One more high temp and you should get your CL

Kell, I am sure the u/s was just too early, plus the machines the obs have in their officies are not all that sensitive, so try not to stress too much. I will be thinking of you.

Megan, sorry to hear about your Pa and the timing of his passing. GL this cycle.

Michelle, I am glad you are "ok". it's good that you are having some time to recuperate.

Not much happening here... 4dpo and I am hoping AF comes early!! LOL... urgh! I wish i could relax, but it's hard, I feel like I should be doing something. I can't even poas!!
    Speaking of POAS, I got some OPKs and hpt in the mail yesterday, so I am ready to go!!

Tanya

goldilocks Guest

Goooood morning ladies!

Lisa, how are you going today sweetie? I have a good feeling about this cycle for you. Please let it end in a BFP...!!! Well done on cutting down from 5-8 coffees a day to 1! I usually have one or two...I love the stuff! LOL

Megan, YAY for AF arriving! You must be so relieved after waiting for 7 long weeks!! Best of luck with this cycle, sweetie. Do you chart or use OPK's at all? I'm positive that your pa is looking out for you, honey...

Kate, the 24th seems sooooooooo far away! LOL I'll be waiting impatiently to hear your news...I'm sure you'll be announcing a BFP...

Sarah, how are you going, sweets? How is pg treating you?

Jayne, woo hoo for officially being in the second trimester! It sounds like you have that wonderful second trimester glow and all your energy is coming back! I bet you can't wait for you trip to QLD in November...you'll have a blast! I realised last night that DH & I have been to QLD 3 times in the last 3 months! :eek: LOL

Kelly, I'm sure it was just too early sweetie. I don't think anyone can see a heartbeat until at least 7 weeks so if you're only just on 6 weeks it's probably just too early. I don't know how you can stand to wait a fortnight before going back...I'd be going back in a week! Please stay positive, it sounds to me like everything is looking exactly as it should for the number of weeks along that you are

Sez, let's hope that those niggly little pains are just early implantation and not an early AF! The TWW is the worst isn't it?! I found myself analysing absolutely everything...not good, it really does your head in! So when do you think you'll test?

Tanya, how are you going?

Nothing to report here. I'm on CD9 and waiting waiting waiting to O. BRING IT ON!!!!! LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hi gals,

Kell - dont worry sweets its probably just too early to see anything now, and if you O'd late or implantation was slightly later then it could be the reason you might be a little behind in your date. chin up sweety - try to stay positive. When are you going for another scan?

Sez - mmmmm hope all the extra creamy cm means on thing and one thing only! When are you due for testing??? Ohh how exciting - just the thought of a bfp gets me all tingly inside!

Tanya - LOL at you wanting af to show early!! Whats the bet it doesnt show at all..hehhehe..

Kate - hey girly how are you going?? Have you recoevered from the gym? When are you testing again?

Belle - get those opk's out girlfriend - we need another bfp in here!!

Sarah - hello lovey - thanks for asking about my bbs - they are a little sore and still getting sharp pains but not much else has changed.

Michelle - hi sweety. I dont think its bad luck if someone gives you baby stuff - especially if they have had one recently as that baby 'magic' may just rub off on you from those things. I hope you are finding some comfort in your prayers and im praying that they are all answered with the precious gift of life in your womb. Thinking of you.

Jayne - how are you missy??? How is the baby bump developing?? You'll have to take a pic and show us all soon!

Me - went to the naturopath last night.. it was weird session - she took my pulse and didnt put the pins in my ovaries (she has never done this before), I asked her why she was doing it differently and she said it was incase I was pg. My body was buzzing all over yesterday, ive never had so much energy throughout my whole body - it was freaky! When my session was finished she was jumping up and down and was very excited and she told me that my body is ready - 'thats' it she said, 'you are now ready'. Apparantely my uterus, blood, ovaries and everything else is in harmony and now my body is ready to accept a baby! How exciting is that?? By her prediction i'll be preggo within the next two cycles!

Hope you are all well, and will chat later,
    Lisa

Oooerr How exciting Lisa!!! Your natropath sounds like such a wonderful person!! It would be just my luck that AF won't show! But I am pretty confident she will

Bell, how is work? still flat out? Fingers crossed the lead up to O is not too stressful!

Tanya

Megan76 Guest

Thanks to all of you for your support so far! I am sitting here at Parent/Teacher interviews, but I am pretty quiet which is good.....definately don't need any abuse today! One more day till the holidays! I don't really know what's happening with AF. I thought it was coming yesterday, then it sort of died off and not much today. Very over it! Have felt really sick and nearly threw up this morning so I don't know what's going on with my body! I don't do any charting or anything before i got preg last time (5 months TTC). I started taking my temp after the D & C but it is not really making any sense to me. It just dropped which is why i thought AF was coming but who knows. Was waiting for AF to really understand the whole temp charting thing. Very hopeless at all this i am!
    I think this forum thing is going to get very addictive!
    Kelly - i just had to ring the OB this morning for some results and that was bad enough so i can't imagine how you are feeling. Good luck and keep busy for the next few weeks - positive thoughts!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Megan sweety - af will come, dont stress its just taking a little while for your body to sort itself. Because of the emotional pain we go through we forget that physically our body needs time to repair and recover after what it has been through. Dont be so hard on yourself hun.

Kelly - how are you going? thinking of you and your little bub tucked nice and snug in your womb

where is everyone else today ..hellloooooo??

Oh I went to see my naturopath just quickly today to pick something up and while I was there one of her patients called to say she had just given birth! She told me that the woman that just gave birth to a little girl, had NO tubes and husband sperm v low! she told me something very interesting: "trust your body and it will do what its meant to - it is an amazing piece of machinery that needs to be well tuned".

luv, hugs and bfp blessings all around
    Lisa

Hi Girls,

Sez, Dont worry about changing your mind all the time, what is meant to happen will happen and im sure that you would be over the moon getting that BFP and wonder why you ever thought you should wait.

Michelle, Hello, i dont think its bad luck to accept the stuff (i would have!) but if you are worried about it can you ask someone to hold it for you? Maybe the lady herself or your mum?

Lisa, OMG at your naturopath...was she trying to tell you something??? It sounds to me that you are having a wonderful experience with her!

Megan, Yep the forums are definately addictive! I hope that the results that you got from your OB were good!

Love Sarah xx

Oh Girls,

Sorry i have not visited in a while, its just so hard keeping up with everyone in paml let alone in here.

Im here bearing good news....today we had our first scan and we are proud parents to a peanut, a peanut with a heartbeat!!!!

Im just sooo excited and just had to tell you all, i miss you all, so you must get your behinds over to the ark ASAP!!!!

Bit quiet in here gals, you must all have been working hard today....!

Michelle, good to see you're still *around*. I think it's lovely that your friend gave you the baby stuff, and I agree with Belle that it will leave some babydust on you!

Sarah, how are you going? You haven't really said the last few days. I'm so glad you are still hanging around in here!

Belle, surely it's too early for implantation? I really have a gut feeling that I od on Saturday, so I would only be 5DPO today. (I don't think ff has ever got my O date right). I had some more cramps today, sort of like af, but no other af symptoms. I hope you O really soon, and can bring on the bd fest!

Tanya, you could be right, I may get another high temp tomorrow and get my coverline. That would be good, at least I would know when to wait for what!!! It must be very strange for you not to be POAS etc this cycle! Which OPKs and HPTs did you get? I hope af arrives very soon for you!

Lisa, is it only three days to go? I'm so excited! Yay for the great naturopath visit! She sounds fantastic! Do you think she was trying to tell you something??????? How are the BBs LOL?

Megan, I hope af arrives really really soon for you! I know how frustrating it is waiting for her to show her ugly face. Your time will come so soon, it just flys by really. And in the meantime you can just get to know all of us!

Shell, that's great news, I'm really pleased for you. It must be a wonderful thing to see that heartbeat!

Kelly, do you think you could have a scan in a week instead of two weeks? Try not to stress sweets.

Kate, what do you think of Thursday as a test date?

Big hi to everyone else, struggling to keep up ATM.

Still getting the thick creamy cm. Is that a good pg symtpom? Or is it another one that could be af approaching too? There's so many of those! As I said before, had more crampy pains today, and nauseous with them, but that could well be the job I'm doing ATM! Too much stress! Don't worry, I know it's WAY too early for pg symptoms (though did get some of that nipple pain today LOL I'm so hopeless!) , I'm just trying to figure out if af is coming or what. Very frustrating! Will wait and see what my temp does tomorrow.

Love Sez xoxo

Okay, my chart is OFFICIALLY crazy! I don't think I'm going to get a CL this month. I really have to work on this patience biz! Have a great day everyone

Oh Sez!! I am so sorry! Your temps sure are all over the place aren't they? You temp orally don't you? I jinxed you again by saying FF will give you a coverline...blah blah blah! I won't do it again I promise!
    You won't be getting a CL off FF soon! You won't have a high temp tomorrow!
    I bought the pregnow tests. I got my BFP with Violet with one of teir tests... I have no trouble with them (or any test for that matter!) They are cheaper than in the shops it all I know and that is why I buy them. The HPT are 10MIU ones, so really sensitive (which is a baaaaaad thing!!!)

Anyway, talk soon.

Tanya

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

I'm just here briefly...sorry I wasn't around yesterday, it's been a bit frantic here and today isn't going to be much better I'm afraid.

I haven't had a chance to run through all of the personals but I did notice that we have a BFP on board!! CONGRATULATIONS SHELLSTAR!!! That's fantastic news...I'm sooo very happy for you. Fling some of that baby dust around before you make the trek over to the PAML thread...lol...not that we want to get rid of you...ha ha ha

Sez - I'm willing to test if you are. On Thursday that is. Now, I don't know whether it's my mind playing tricks on me but yesterday I had that metallic taste in my mouth and this morning when I rolled over to snuggle hubby this morning I got this massive wave of nausea. I'm trying to recall all of my previous symptoms but for the life of me I can't remember!!!

Anyway, I'm sorry for the lack of personals, but rest assured you are all in my thoughts...in the words of a famous Australian..."I love youse ALL!!" (can you guess who it is??

Talk soon,

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

ps. It's my first wedding anniversary on Saturday so there shall be lots of jealous rabbits around....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast