Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2006

Sez,
    Of course I'm checking on you, have been stalking this thread all week waiting for your news. I will definetly keep you up to date with me, (I did a post a couple of days ago in this thread re: my chart F.F, don't know how to link it to my sign. dumb ) Should have been bding today but dp left for work too early this morning and he still not home now Bloody men.
    Have a good night tonight, I'm jealous. Can't even get you to have a drink for me
    To all of you testing this week, good luck. (Sorry, I have a hopeless memory, will take me forever to remember everyones names).

Thanks Megan! 30 is actually only 8 weeks away--aarrrgh! I'm hoping I'll magically become the mature adult I'm sure I'm destined to be-- what do you reckon!?

Hi Lilylou, bloody men indeed! Hope your dh got home at a decent enough hour to do the BD! Linking your chart to your sig is actually quite easy. Just go to your chart, on the left-hand side of the page hover over the sharing tab and then click on home page setup. Your charting hompage setup address is at the top of the page, just copy it and paste it into your sig! Let me know if you need anymore help!

Must run, BBL to catch up with everyone!

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

Just some news...I tested this morning and it came back negative. I have had another temp rise so I dare say AF is on her way. I'm ok with it, I'm not sad or anything, actually don't feel anything (so to speak). So hopefully next month will be the one. Once AF arrives I'm not going to temp anymore b/c I think all this is making me a touch obsessed. So as of the day that AF either arrives or disappears I'm just going to take the approach of BDing as often as we can.

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support throughout the last couple of weeks.

I'll pop back in later today.

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

Kate... sorry about the BFN , but a temp rise is usually a good thing when AF is due, so hang in there!

Sooooo tired! Violet was up most of the night... She has a cold so I brought her into my bed and she just tossed and tossed!! Urgh!

Tanya

Kate, temp rising is GOOD! I need you to have a chart or ticker on your sig so I check out what's going on! How may DPO are you, and when do you think af is due? Remember, some people take ages to get a BFP POAS. What brand did you use? I still think you're in with a shot......

Lisa honey, how are you going? You know I'm dying for you to pop your head in!

Belle, you had better show your face today, or I'm going to get seriously worried! Just let us know you're around......

Megan, LOL at me doing all the tests! Wait til it's Belle's turn, she'll be worse........! I'm such a POAS addict, I love seeing the two lines come up! Also DH doesn't want to share the news until he can see a darker line, so I'm frantically trying different brands in the hope that one will come up sufficiently dark LOL! Has af showed her face properly yet?

Hope, I could do with feeling a little more ill! I'm trying to get the notion out of my head that m/s means everything is okay. I know it doesn't mean squat for some people, and I am still having some nausea, so trying not to worry. I think i am just one step away from dressing up my baby Emma and putting her in a car seat! She really thinks she's human, which is our fault of course, especially as we let her sleep you-know-where! Naughty! What pets do you have?

Shan, I'm really going crazy wondering what's going on with you! Any other signs?

Tanya, hope Violet is okay, sorry you didn't get more sleep!

Kelly, only 5 sleeps to go YAY!

Sarah, looking forward to Monday and hearing all about your results, hope you aren't feeling too bad!

Big hi to everyone else, better go and get out of my pjs and into the shower! Having lunch with my bf today, haven't seen her for about 8 weeks as she's been working 4 hours away! She's back for 2 months and then going to Canada for 5 months so I have to make the most of her being here. She's a PS teacher so on hols ATM lucky her!

Will be dropping in all day to check how things are going.........

SmallSquirrel Guest

Morning girls,

Hope you are all well.

Scanlon is having his morning sleep and I just baked choc chip and sultana and oat cookies so I am feeling like I can take the rest of the day off!!

Lisa - I hope AF does not arrive and your BFP is just hiding from you!

Megan - AF arrived 6 weeks after my D&C. I think they say that it can take up to 10 or 12?
    I hope the witch arrives soon for you.

Hope - I know what you mean about feeling that your body has let you down. I dont think there is a simple way to remedy that. You just have to take it easy and be kind to yourself.

Kate - I hope the temp rise is a good thing. I have never monitored my temp, but I imagine that it could play with your mind abit.

Tanya - Poor Violet! Scanlon has not had his first cold yet (I am anal about others touching his toys - I am always disinfecting them and rubbing my hands in antibacterial gel. Some say that I am doing him a disservice but I would like to avoid a cold until he is a year old and can cope with it a bit better). I hope you get some sleep.

Sez - Our dogs are in the bed too! DH and I resolve not to let them in again every time I change the sheets, but it never lasts! I hope you get that dark line soon. I will not say dont stress about not having as much nausea as you would like, because it is impossible, and you find something else to stress about - well I did anyway.

Same old at this end. DH is continuing to work very hard in the BD department (LOL at your jokes - I really did ask for it didn't I?).
    On Sunrise this morning they talked about pregnant women avoiding unnecessary ultrasounds for fear of injury to the feotus. I emailed them to ask for the relevant information - will let you know if I get a reply. I found info, but it is a bit old here:
    http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1670

Ciao for now.

Hello gals,

Another quick update (will be back later for personals) on me...

AF still hasnt arrived but I keep thinking its going to hit any second, but ive been feeling that for a few days now. But I just went to the loo and sorry if tmi but i noticed my urine is really really yellow - sometimes before af when I wipe there is a different tinge of colour on the paper but this one is jsut yellow. Sorry I know thats pretty off but im just wondering what is going on. I havent done another test and Im thinking about calling the naturopath to see what is happening. My cycles before I became pg last year always came on the 22nd of the month. Since then af starting to arrive on the 13th and then it chagned to betwen 16th and 19th of each month, is it possible that my cycle is reverting back to the 22nd??

I dont want to do another hpt but im sicking of waiting (Shan - I dont know how you do it!)

Catch you all later,
    Lisa

Lisa, my wee has been really yellow! And I have been feeling like af is going to hit any second! Really really badly! I think you should call your naturopath, but also POAS and if nothing there go get a bt!!!!!!!! I feel sick for you, please go and do SOMETHING or I'm going to go crazy! (I'm sure you're feeling even worse!)

Paige, did you kick your dogs out of the bed before Scanlon was born? I keep telling dh that Emma needs to get off before I get too big, and before the baby arrives!

Lisa, you must get back to me, go and POAS NOW LOL!

Okay guys I'm crying! I just made my Ob appt. and he's going to be away for about 10 days either side of my EDD! I'm really upset, I know these things happen, and his associate is really nice and good too, but I love my Ob! **** **** **** SORRY just had to vent!

Oh Sez - maybe bub will arrive early or late so you can have your ob?? Im sorry hun that this has worked out like this but you say his associate is really nice? Maybe you should see him (or her) too during the pregnancy so you can get really to know them and they can get to know your bub, and that way you will feel really comfortable and confident when birth time arrives. Im sure that your ob will leave you in good hands sweety. When is your first ob appt?

You crack me up!! Im at work so I cant run out and POAS! But I did ring the naturopath and she is going to call me back to discuss what might be happening (this is my first cycle with her so it might be that my body is adjusting?). Ohhhh I am so nervous now that you told me about your yellow pee!! OMG can you believe that my life has come to this? Getting nervous about the different tinge on one's pee?? I need a life!!! LOL! PS is it smelly pee?

I know, don't we all need a life! I am having a foul day, I just want to cry and cry. It's crazy!

I know it could be your body adjusting to the natural therapies, but I'm still hopeful for you! Yes my wee stinks, even dh has commented! Sorry girls I know that's WAAAAY TMI! Make sure you're drinking plenty of water. Can you post from home after you speak to your naturopath and let us know what she says?

As for my Ob, I will definitely make sure I get to know his associate during my pg. I know that even if he wasn't going away, I could still have the bub on his rostered weekend off, or when he's at another birth etc etc. It's just rotten timing. And you're right, I might have bubs early or late, time will only tell!

I can't bear the suspense of your situation, I don't know how you are working! Thinking of you........

Kate, what's going on?

Thanks Sez - I was just talking to one of my friends who used the same naturopath to help her concieve her little bub, and she thinks that while her body had some changes her af was usually on time (take or give 1-2 days). I think im going to wait until tomorrow to test again. And if I am pg then the whole biz about not registered a +ve earlier has got me worried too about the hcg levels - but maybe I O'd late?, OMG I am a total nut case!! I would have been fine if af arrived on time, I just want to get on with baby making!

Other than feeling down about your ob, how are you doing? Is the nausea still going? Oh Sez, I am so happy for you hun - and really I cant wait to share your journey and hear all about it in the coming months. Have you told anyone yet??

Oh and I got some great news last night, I found out my cousin o/seas is 6 months pg! She gave birth to a stillborn daughter almost 3 years ago now, and has finally gotten pg again. She hasnt wanted to make big announcements as she is still quite nervous (her little girl was lost at 7months). I am so happy for her and praying for the safe arrival of her new bub

Lisa, what can I say, but that I'm so excited and nervous for you! I'm sure we'll be BB together, even if it's not this month (which I think it might be.........)

I'm so happy for your cousin, that's wonderful news, although she must be feeling mixed emotions at this point in time. I'm sure everything will go wonderfully well for her!

I'm not supposed to be telling anyone yet, but I did mention it to a girl at work, and my mum pretty much knows, and my bf has guessed coz I told her I was going to the Dr today for a bt if af didn't show up or I got a BFN, and she knows I've cancelled the appt! She will guess anyway, she's known me for 15 years! No real m/s the last couple of days, but still some nausea hanging around. I've got myself into a bit of a state today, I know it's the hormones! I was already not great before I spoke to Grace (my Obs receptionist) and that just tipped me over the edge! I'm sure I'll calm down. I tell you, I could do with a nice big glass of sauv blanc! Never mind.

Anyone heard from Belle, I think it's been a week since she posted now? I have been stalking her chart, so I know she's still ttc, I just hope she's alright. Just say "hi" if you're lurking Belle to you.

I think its really hard to keep it from those closest to you - my bf would know straight away she did last time and I hadnt even mentioned when af was due or anything and she guessed it. Take it easy today sweets if your feeling all hormonal, put your feet up watch some tv and eat some chocolate!

Yes where is Belle? Is she maybe keeping a little secret?? I hope she is okay.

Im still waiting for the np to call but I have been to the loo about 100 times today and checking for the smallest sign of af, but nope nothing, other then some af pain which has been on and off for about a week!

I will post after lunch to let you know if ive heard anything...

Megan76 Guest

Just a quick one as i'm off the hairdresser (i love holidays!) - I went to GP this morning to ask about the whole af thing and she didn't seem to concerned, she did a preg test - BFN - and said basically just wait it out for another month and see what happens. Then.... i had a call from my ob. and she finally had my test results from m/c and apparently there were chromosome problems. She likened it to a bush dance and said unfortuneately some of the chromosomes just lost the plot and didn't do the right dance! We are pretty happy (well not happy but you know what i mean) with that outcome as it was out of our control and she said it doesn't increase chances of it happening again, just one of those things. She wants me to have blood tests due to no af to check a few things out - hormones etc, to see if i've ovulated. Oh the joy of it all! Will check in later to read all those new posts!

Megan - at least you know have your results and you can at least have a little bit of relief in knowing that next time around you have every chance of a full tern H&H pregnancy. I love a trip to the hairdresser - it can make you feel like a new woman

Well I listened to Sez and I just POAS - and as no suprise it was a bfn.....*sigh*....... I wish af would just make her way down so I can start a new cycle!!

Hope your all having a great day!

OK, I now have a FF chart, woo hoo, thks Sez, you can now stalk me
    DP didn't come home last night till very late so we never got to BD so mad. We have been trying for a boy for ages, yesterday was 'the day' to bd as I ovulated according to charts, we didn't get to do it grrrrr. Now I'm annoyed with him.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast