Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 08 #2

jen - honey first of all i have to say a big thankyou cos u have listed everyone in this thread in ur post and have made my life so much easier - well done!!!! BTW, I hardly think ur neglecting everyone, it is really hard to keep up with everyone, try as you might! There is a H*LL of a lot of girls in here!!! We really need to get some BFPs in here and bombard that PAML thread - I'm sure they won't mind cos we're a great bunch!!! As for ur watery discharge query, i can't shed any light sorry!!! Take care sweet, not long for u now!!

jodsan - WOW!!!!!!! That is so !!!! Very excited for u sweet (quietly of course!!). When will u test again?

mel A - it does sound like it's too early - especially with those symptoms? when will u test again?????

Katie - how r u feelin honey? how far along now?

smilanatu - and everyone else (that's around 25 others according to Jen - bless u hun!!) - huge hugs as always and keep well!!

bday buddy - we r certainly "getting jiggy with it" (thankyou Mr W Smith). but, don't laugh, we just couldn't do it last night, we tried but we were just so tired!!! so i have a major rise in temp today so think that one more jiggy tonight could count for something and then maybe rest up
    take care sweet!!!

Yep used first response. I think i'll ge the three pack tonight and just do one a day till Monday.
    Gook luck to you too for a clear line.

We should visualise our HGC levels doubling every day.

plc--I had to keep track of the names! Every single one listed has said something that has somehow helped get me through my darkest days. I'm just grateful for everyone! Have fun getting your jig on tonight!

mel- finger crossed chart looks great
    spoke to doc , he said next AF we can start to TTC, wow i cannot wait as it is nearly my due date

hi everyone
    just thought i would pop in and throw some more around.
    Having a really quiet day working today - should have five kids in care (only one turned up) the rest are all sick. Doesn't happen that often and the one that is here is not normally in on a friday which means i could have scored the day off. Oh Well. this work is just so hard today, he slept for two hours this morning and i'm off to put him down for another hour (if i can) this afternoon.

Jen - I got the best response (strong positive line) with Discover Onestep. I also did another one that same morning - Pregnosis - and it only showed as faint positive. So Discover was the best for me. I used 3 brands! Cost a fortune. Well done on naming everyone - you need to share that list.

PLC - I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I had another scan on Wed and was of course a nervous wreck. I have such a tough time with scans now - on one hand they offer reassurance and on the other they heighten my anxiety in the lead-up. Anyway - all went well and my Ob said it all looked very good. Baby was actually measuring 11 weeks 1 day - so ahead of my dates. I loved that! I wish the baby was measuring 6 months ahead - that would be much easier. So all is going along well. I have some milestones to reach, 12 weeks, 15 weeks and 20 weeks. It is nice to know that they are getting a little closer.

Hi to everyone else. I will spread some babydust as well

Morning ladies!

Mel A...sounds like you are well on your way to a BFP!

Jodson...wow...hope the test is a BFP today!!!

jen...the list was great and very thoughtful...I appreciate you!

bettyboop...YEAH!!! You have waited so very long...I hope BFP happens quickly for you!

Katiegirl...WONDERFUL news that all is well for you...I doubt you will calm down until your bundle of love is in your arms though.

AFM...I have been quite itchy but I assumed it was allergies or something (it is that time of year around here) I don't think I am having any symptoms right now everything has pretty much ceased except I keep going to the restroom to see if AF is here because I feel like she will start any moment (not due until 4/23) I also have an overwhelming urge to cry...strange.

bettyboop--Hope AF comes and goes in a flash for you! So glad you got the green light! I can't wait for you to get your BFP!

Katiegirl--I'm so excited for you! Don't worry, you'll get through those milestones before you even know it!

smilanatu--I was very emotional in the beginning of all my pg's, so that could be a sign in itself! The signs you were having sounded very promising, so keep your chin up!

Jodsan & Mel--Did you ladies test again? Praying for a BFP for you both!

AFM... Had quite a bit of that weird stingy/tingly feeling in my left armpit and going into my left bb last night. That was my first sign last time that I was pg. Also felt some strange sort of twinges in my tummy on the left side, which I've never felt before. My fingers are crossed....

Hey Angel xx
    Hey Laura xx
    Hey all you lovely ladies xx

Yep, am still lurking and am here to throw a tonne or two of over everyone and wish you all good luck. It's a damned fine idea to have a mass exodus of this thread and all head over to PAML. I'll come with you then, cos I still can't go over yet!!

Just got back from visiting the parents and the in-laws on a quick overnight trip. We didn't really want to go as it's a 4 hour drive each way. Took us 6 and a half hours to get back due to bloomin' traffic jams and road works so an early night is in order.

I am ok at the moment (not too stressy) adn we'll be 13 weeks pg tomorrow. Got midwife on Wednesday so hope to hear bubs heartbeat again.. then I really will feel ok. Completely identify with those feeling anxious as the days tick by and the weeks crawl along. Constant worry at the back of my mind, and a little prayer every time I visit the bathroom that all will be 'normal' Hey ho! Chin up and looking forward...

Best wishes and love to all- so looking forward to having these POAS confirmed and some new ones in the pipeline. Good luck xx

OKay...I am officially feeling discouraged...low backache...dull ache in pevis...*****y...emotional...all PMS symptoms. No more sore bbs...no more pink discharge...just plain ol' icky feelin' at this point...

Default Newbie with a question.

Hello everyone. I'm new here and wanted to ask a question to those who have had an early miscarriage (5-6 weeks). How soon after the miscarriage did you have your first period?

It's been 3 weeks for me and the waiting is driving me crazy. My doctor told me it should take 2-4 weeks. To make matters worse, I've been nauseous for the past three days and extremely tired. I took a pregnancy test today which was negative. Has anyone else had symptoms like this as their body healed from the miscarriage?

Thanks so much. I'm sorry that I don't know the short hand and have to type everything out. Hopefully I'll learn soon.

Welcome GiiGii - sorry about your loss, but you've come to the right place, the girls here are really supportive and helped me through some of my worst days, you just feel like one of a very special family.
    My loss was at 8 weeks, my first AF was exactly four weeks later, but for everyone it varies.
    There is a thread that shows all the shorthand.
    I hope your stay here is a very short one. Be gentle on yourself and give yourself and your body time to recover.
    smilanatu - hope that naughty witch doesn't turn up for your - your symptons have been really good
    Betty - Yay, that's good news, won't be long now
    nickster - glad to see you still pop in - wow 13 weeks, wonderful won't be long until your belly gets really FAT.
    Jen - all our fingers are crossed for you. maybe you could be the leader when we all cross over to PAML

Welcome GiiGii...I am so sorry about your loss...I am sure you'll find much comfort here.

It really varies and is dependent on your body as to when AF will arrive. I m/c and had a D & C December 19th 2007 and AF didn't return until March 1st 2008.

Goodluck TTC! I hope AF arrives quickly for you.

mollycat...I was typing as you posted I guess...LOL...I hope AF is gone for at least 8 - 9 months!

nickster--Glad you're still lurking and things are going so well for you! 13 wks--woo hoo!

smilanatu-- It's not over till AF shows! You've had so many promising signs, so don't give up hope yet! Did you try POAS just in case?

GiiGii--Welcome to BB... I'm so sorry for your loss My cycle started 25 days after my m/c (at 8wks.). Of course it's different for every woman, but 2-4 weeks sounds about the norm. I'm sure it will happen so, but I know exactly how frustrating it can be to wait for it to happen! I personally didn't experience any nausea, but it might be a good idea to call your dr. to make sure all is well. I was, however, extremely tired--but your body is completely out-of-whack right now, so that's to be expected. I hope you find the support that you need here! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

mollycat--I would be honored to, as nickster put it, lead the mass exodus into the PAML thread! Shall I change my name to Moses and demand that this thread "Let my people go"? Lol... j/k! Oh, if only it were that easy...

Well, now I really understand why they say dont test too soon. It was negative this morning, cant find a trace of anything. DH and I still agree yesterday's test was positive, I've kept it of course. So I guess it was a false positive? It's still early so I guess im still in with a chance. Very confused though, still feel pregnant! Does anyone know which brand of pharmacy sell First Response, I went to 4 yesterday and noone had them?

I will pop back a little later for some personals, DS is driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by smilanatu View Post
    Welcome GiiGii...I am so sorry about your loss...I am sure you'll find much comfort here.

It really varies and is dependent on your body as to when AF will arrive. I m/c and had a D & C December 19th 2007 and AF didn't return until March 1st 2008.

Goodluck TTC! I hope AF arrives quickly for you.
    Thank you. I've already begun to be comforted by the kind responses.

Quote Originally Posted by jen805 View Post

GiiGii--Welcome to BB... I'm so sorry for your loss My cycle started 25 days after my m/c (at 8wks.). Of course it's different for every woman, but 2-4 weeks sounds about the norm. I'm sure it will happen so, but I know exactly how frustrating it can be to wait for it to happen! I personally didn't experience any nausea, but it might be a good idea to call your dr. to make sure all is well. I was, however, extremely tired--but your body is completely out-of-whack right now, so that's to be expected. I hope you find the support that you need here! You're in my thoughts and prayers!
    The prayers are very appreciated. As wait for AF to return, the last thing I need is to "feel" pregnant. I've been feeling weird for about a week. If it continues for another week, I will call my doctor. Thanks again.

Mollycat - Can you provide the link to the thread containing the shorthand? I couldn't find it. I will try to be gentle on myself. I have so many issues that are making this difficult. The first being my age. We had actually given up on TTC after I was told I couldn't last year. Thanks for taking the time to reply and lend your support.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast