Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 08 #2

Default TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 08 #2

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Email addresses can be found here.

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

The previous thread is here.

I've never been the first on a thread before - yippeee

Allow me to return the kind sentiments of previous initiators of the thread and sprinkle, spray, throw, CHUCK!! lots of :goodluck2: onto everyone in this thread!!

Good idea plc -

Here's to lots of BFP's for this thread!!! We can do it girls!!!

Default waiting, I'm not sure i can?

Hi all
    Well i'm at day 26. Of my first cycle after M/C. Crossing fingers that I get a BFP.
    I'm realllllllllly realllllllly tired, and the creamy CM has contiued, it usually stops B4 day 21 bloods are taken. AF usually turns up on Day 29 or 30.
    What does everyone think should i POAS tonight? could i Get a false BFN that early?
    Last edited by Mel A; April 14th, 2008 at 03:14 PM.

Hello Ladies
    Sending everyone
    I am still lurking not quite ready to move onto the PAML thread hope you all don't mind

Default to pee or not to pee

OK! this is my chart.

Any thoughts?

1f9467 Ovulation Charts

Mel - chart looks very promising, its up to you...they alays say its best to wait until the day AF is due..but your chart does look very good
    good luck, let us know

Trac - lurk all you like, thanks for spreading the babydust.

Mel - looks really good so far. Temps look nice and high. I wouldn't poas yet - I think it's too early but people have had BFP's as early as 8dpo before so if you feel the urge then do it. Just don't take it too badly if it's a bfn. Sounds like you are really in tune with your body so if your body is telling you to poas then maybe you should.

Default BFP Confirmed

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to let you know I went to doc today and had BFP confirmed. I now will be waiting nearly three weeks for an u/s to confirm pregnancy is viable due to previous 3 m/c. I picked the date. Doc said around 2 weeks time, but I decided 3 weeks just to be sure pregnancy is far enough along to pick up without the internal scan. I don't mind the wait, it'll pass by quick enough. So I will know more on the 3rd May. I am that all will be good. For some reason I am more relaxed and positive this time around and not stressing as much as the times before although still slightly scared. It's up to a higher power now to get me through this pregnancy and come out the other side with a healthy baby. So I may have to stick around for a while yet, until everything is confirmed for sure. BTW I am 5 weeks and 2 days along and due on the 13th December.

Good luck to everyone in their tww. Sending you all and in your quest for a .

JMG -

mel a -chart is looking good
    jmg wow congrats
    hi to everyone else

hello to all of you wonderful ladies.

Once again a big thank you for everyone's kind words over the past few days. I was in a very dark black place a couple of days ago but i feel like i am coming out and can see the light again. instead of dwelling on the feelings of failure i am trying to concentrate on the fact that i WILL conceive and i WILL have a healthy pregnancy. it may take time but every month i am another step closer to receiving that gift.

hope everyone is well, sending big and lots of :goodluck2:

xoxo

Hi everyone,

I thought I would join this thread as I have just had AF visit and finally leave , so now out of the TTW and giving it another shot.

So... another month is upon us, and here we go again....

I just cant help but feel my bfp is just around the corner. After 3 years, it has to happen sometime...doesnt it??? Oh who knows, but I guess its better to be positive than not.

Well goodluck ladies, sending :goodluck2: to all.

Issy

pbstar, we must have posted at the same time...hope you are doing ok, its never easy but as you said there is a light at the end, and you will (we all will) get there one day...and really, how long can that tunnel be???? Surely we're nearly there...i sure hope so, im running out of petrol

Issy

Hi Issy. Am sure we'll be seeing you with a BFP real soon. GL.

WOW!!! JBM - congrats honey I understand ur apprehension - i would be exactly the same - but a BFP is always a good start in this TTC crazy world - well done to u and DH!! I realised i was confused and posted for u earlier today in another thread just to say that "I don't think i have posted a personal for a while but thanks for ur posts and keep well hun!" - obviously the same applies - take care of urself over the next 3 weeks!!

Mel A - ur chart certainly looks lovely - i personally would wait til day that AF is to arrive. Keep us posted (so to speak).....

Good morning ladies! I have to say that the time difference between Australia & Cali is nice only because every morning when I wake up I get to read all the posts that everyone's been busy writing while I was busy sleeping! Does anyone know what the time difference is? I know it shows the times of the posts, but I don't know if it's showing the time it was received here, or the time it was actually written there.

plc--looks like our cycles are only 5 days apart. Would love for us to be pg together!!! Here's hoping.... and wishing.... and praying....

issy--We haven't met before, so welcome. Hope your stay here is short. Glad to hear AF packed her bags--good luck for a BFP this month!

pbstar--Glad to hear you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It will come, it just takes time. So glad you're finding the support you need here! Makes me proud to be a part of this group!

bettyboop--Hope things are going well with you! Will you begin ttc this month?

JMG--WooHoo! Congrats on the confirmation of your BFP! Hope these 3 weeks fly by for you!

Trac--Please lurk for as long as you'd like! It's nice to hear about the BFP's--I think it gives us all hope that it will also happen for us!

Mel--What a tough decision to make! I can understand the dilemma: wanted so badly to know, yet being so scared to see a BFN. I truly don't know what I will do when the time comes for me. Part of me thinks it's better to wait the extra couple days, yet the other part of me thinks I wouldn't be able to stand the suspense! Sorry, that's probably not much help, huh? Whatever you decide, we've got your back! Good luck!

Hi's, hugs, baby dust, and sticky vibes to all!

Hi ladies!

JMG... You go girl!

pbstar... I am so glad you are in a better place...you WILL be blessed with a bundle of love!

bettyboop...how are you?

:goodluck2: to everyone!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast