Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 08

Chalalan--So sorry for your heartache, I completely understand how difficult it can be. Even if you don't contribute to any posts, I'm sure it must still be helpful to read what others are writing. I can imagine how hard it would be to have DH away--not only during O, but for 2 mo's at a time! Remember we're here if/when you need us!

Anthonysmom--The thought of bears terrifies me, also, but I've done a lot of camping and have never seen a bear! (Better knock on wood!) Although, I must admit, DF told me that there are many bears at the place that we were supposed to go camping, but we've been there many times and never saw one. We do see lots of men driving around with big shotguns looking for them, though! Hope the rest of your tww flies by--I'm only 3 days into my tww, and feeling like it's going very slowly....

treelo--looks like we're cycle buddies!

pbstar--hope your feeling ok! You're in my thoughts!

Sending a big hello to everyone else: AJC, bettyboop, JMG (hope your appt. goes well tomorrow), nickster, Natty, Trac, Magda, Katiegirl, MaryM.,tina k, mmteacher, Jodsan, Emmy-Lou, MelA,plc, ll80,tempus, Canary, Mollycat,(Whew! Is that everyone? Probably not... Sorry if I missed anyone!) Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Darn it, I knew I forgot some of you--so sorry! Hi to smilanatu--how could I forget my BD partner??? Tutmae--how's that line looking now? Hope it's good news... Angel babies & maybe baby, and Seenabeena--thinking of you all! There's so many of us here (28 at last count, and hoping I still didn't forget anyone!), so I guess it would be hard for anyone to remember everyone! Sending big hugs, sticky vibes, and baby dust!

pbstar...I am so sorry for your loss hon...don't become depressed as the others have already told you unfortuantely I don't think we are supposed to know about "early" m/c...when we are so very desperate to conceive we are testing earlier and finding out sooner...doesn't make the loss any easier...I'm thinking about you be strong!

Hi jen...wow...so much for camping right? Here's hoping we caught the egg last week...

To the rest of the wonderful ladies...continue enjoying your weekend!!!

This is going to be a lame attempt at personals only cos i am not going to be able to cover everyone but i do want you to know that i read all ur posts and empathise with and understand what ur all going thru.

Canary - been meaning to post and tell u how sorry i was to hear u got AF - the wine was had in ur honor, sweet!!! So now we both focus on BFPs for the both of us next cycle, right?

jen - way to go on the head count!!! That is a lot of lovely ladies going thru lots of ups and downs, isn't it? Hope u r ok, hun!

Chalalan - welcome hun! I'd say the more the merrier but doesn't sound right of course. Lots of support to go around is what i actually mean. So sorry to hear of ur loss, we understand

anthonysmom - i know what u mean about posting. Sometimes i am so on top of it but sometimes all i can manage to do is lurk and read. I wish u the best of luck this cycle hun!!

jodsan - sweet! hope ur feelin better.....

tina - yeah have used pre-seed - feels really natural and easy to apply - but only used it one cycle before i had to wait to TTC and obviously it didn't work that cycle. Will use it again this cycle tho for what it is worth....

Huge hello and hugs to the remaining 20-odd in here - each of you is so important to me as i am learning from your experiences and your strength every day.

PS - hey bday buddy - hope ur ok....

Hi ladies, I've been lurking (not like me, I know). But we are in the end-of-the-school-year crunch time. Now that it's April, my kids' school projects and homework are more intense, their activities are coming to a close with baseball games and recitals, and a lot less ME time! Can't wait until June...

But just a general shout out to our pregnant ladies (you're all such an inspiration) and sending sympathies to the newbies here, hope your stay is very short.

Someday I'll get to contribute more.

Well Im out of contention for a xmas baby..AF arrived this morning...
    Here's to a New Years 2009 bub!!!
    and for everyone...

oxoxox

emmy-lou - so very sorry hun!! work on carrying around that in-built xmas pressie on xmas day take care sweet

Tempus - great to hear from u - keep well!!

Emmy-Lou--Sorry to hear about AF We'll all have fat tummies for Christmas and beautiful New Year's babies!

Time for a new thread ladies. Here you go, and all the best

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789