Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ NOV/DEC 07

Default TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ NOV/DEC 07

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Cailin
    MistyFying
    Flowerchild

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

The previous thread is here.

alrighty, well ive been down the shops and bought another test, will try tomoz with fmu or maybe wait another day, I dont know, maybe I should just wait for af, I honestly dont think I could tho.

Congrats to those with the BFP's this month.

Good luck starrysky ! ! !

STARRYSKY - OMG!!! I THINK YOU ARE PREGNANT !!! OH I HOPE YOUR LINE GETS DARKER!!! VERY EXCITED FOR YOU XO

LJ - I will be here with you holding your hand all the way until it is your turn darling girl xo

kaib - hi there - thinking of you

bettyboop - hang in there and try not to think the worst (hard i know) things will get back to normal - frustrating isnt it!!

Lee CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU & WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY XO

I am going great going away for the weekend and feeling really relaxed about everything !!! I am still in the midst of the TWW on day 22 so a little while to go until testing for me - temps are up so definately Od so just a waiting game now.

Let keep the BFPs coming
    Anna

okay , I tested, and BFN! oh well, onward and upward!! just have to wait till next month.
    thanks for your good wishes everyone, dont worry, I am not a total head case, yet!
    I still have my new job to look forward to, no idea whats happening with af, I wish my cycles would just go back to normal!!
    have a great weekend girls, i will be around a bit longer yet.

Hi girls

I don't know many of you but just wanted to say WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to those that I do know - Lee and Kiwigirl! Reading your posts has given me goosebumps and i am just so, so, so incredibly delighted for you both! You two have had such a tough year and i'm absolutely thrilled it's ending on a high note for you both. I'm going to break open the choccie to celebrate for you both - couldn't be happier!!!

Sorry STARRYSKY

But hang in there its early days still - until AF arrives there is still hope that
    you may be UTD!!

AnnaBelle

Starry - I don't want to get your hopes up unnecessarily - BUT - don't give up yet. So many people don't get a positive till AF is late - you're not there yet! I tested the day AF was due - and it was every so faint. In the past I've had BFN the day's leading up to AF.

Still for you

Claireabel - thanks - wow look at you - 29 weeks!! Not too long now, you're on the home run. Hope you are well.

Hi to everyone!

Lee xo

Starrysky - dont give up hope yet! - i tested bf AF was due and got a waited till AF was late than got a - there is always hope until AF arrives

Hi everyone!!!

Congrats to all the girls that got BFP's this month - way too many to list (ok, I'm too lazy to go back to the other post lol) - but you know I'm happy for you

LJ - there is no way you are going to be on your own in here, not when I'm around :P

Starrysky - you are probably just too early with the testing. We are all impatient, so we understand. Tell AF to go and take a break and not come visit this month, and I'm sure she'll agree

Anyway - no news from me. Too early to test according to FF, and I'd rather wait after last months fiasco. Although I have just received my 10pack of HPT's from LC.....

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Hope you have all got your christmas shopping done hahaha

Cheers
    Bel

AnnaBelle + missbelinda - at least you'll keep me company! YAY!
    Last edited by ElleJay; December 1st, 2007 at 11:59 AM.

Woohoo! Way to go Lee! I'll be rooting for you all the way (sometimes even literally ). I wish you a happy pregnancy with a lovely wiggly bub at the end.

StarrySky Are you going to test again in a couple of days if AF stays away? The suspense! I'm hoping for a BPF for you after all.

LJ There are loads and loads of us here waiting for BFPs, so you are not alone. But I do understand how you feel.

Claireabel Nice to 'see' you again! Looks like lil bubba is coming along nicely

Hello and sticky vibes to everyone else.

Goodmorning Everyone - any today?
    im stuck at work - and im bored!

Congratulations, Lee, on your BFP. Sending you a tonne of sticky vibes!

Sorry I haven't been posting but I do lurk, as some of you know. I'll post more once I'm back TTC, promise! In the meantime, good luck to everyone coming up to O and in the dreaded TWW.

kbowman - I'm LOVING your chart right now! Btw, it's been a while, how are you?

Thanks LJ. Hope your engagement party tonight rocks! Yeah, chart looks good but I'm predicting temperature drop tomorrow and AF. I'm feeling very premenstrual! Apart from that, I didn't get a positive on any of the OPKs I used, so if I were going on those alone, I'd say I hadn't even ovulated this cycle.

hi ladies, I wish to thank you all for the best wishes I received regarding my positive result.
    Unfortunately due to a personal reason I will have to terminate this pregnancy.
    Please do not ask why as I can't say.
    Thanks again to all of you.
    Good luck.

hey cruemum
    Very sad for you - I am thinking of you & so sorry that you are having
    such a tough time.

xo
    AnnaBelle

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast