Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 07 #3

okay, I am officially going crazy now, is about an hour after I did the test and there is now a definate second line! I know youre not supposed to read after the 10 mins but it has colour, I dont think its an evap line, I have had a few pg symptoms and now im thinking omg, am i??????
    has anyone used crystal clear midstream and got an evap???

Starrysky, I used one with my last preg and got a strong pos, but was about 5 or 6 weeks along when I did it - probably not much help to you really I guess! LOL But I did want to say good luck to you!

Personally I'd do one again tomorrow or the day after with FMU and a different brand of test.

Starrysky - I've used Crystal Clear, but there's never been an evap line.. Sounds like your UTD!

mumstar - No problems.. I remember when you were sitting in the Waiting for AF after MCL thread and I'd keep you company

I have showed dp, he thinks its neg, he can see the line but he doesnt think its dark enuf to mean anything, well I am just going to have to hold out and get some more tests and test in a few days, or wait and see if af shows, my last cycle was like 34 days or something silly like that, my ticker is goin on my *usual* (whatever that is now!!) 28 day cycle. we will see, it would be nice though!!!

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in here to say I got a BFP on Monday. Some of you might remember me, but there's so many new faces in here!

Starry - I tested with Pregnow (internet cheapie) and the line was very very faint, barely there. So I went out and brought a Crystal Clear, same day, and tested in the afternoon - and the 2nd line came up pretty quicly - still faint, but very much a positive. I've never had an evap on Crystal Clear.

Only symptoms were tingling bb's and feeling a bit more tired, still got a few cramps and niggles around when AF should have arrived.

It sounds to me like you are in with a good chance - keep testing, and good luck!!

Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Lee xo

congratulations lee!!! omg so thats 5 BFPs this month!!!!!!!
    this is doin my head in!!! if mine turns into a pos we will have 6!!!
    thanks for the info on the crystal clear, i have never had it happen before on previous tests (same brand) if its neg, it stayed neg! iykwim!!
    wishing you a very happy and healthy stressfree 9 months!!
    xxx

I have a really bad feeling I'm the one that's going to be left in here on her own

lj, chin up sweets, you will not be the only one!
    knowing my luck this is just a nasty trick being played on me!
    I know how you feel tho, I am so happy for all those getting the bfps but a little sad for all of us left here to just keep trying.....
    we must keep hope alive that one day soon it will be our turn.
    xxxx

mumstar Guest

Lee - congrats!! Here to a HH 9 months

Lizjessie - I really appreciated when you kept me company in the waiting for AF after d/c - I will do the same for you. It will happen for you.

Starryksy - on saturday i had a very very very faint BFP - hardly could see it, but the next day I poas and it was darker. I have a good feeling you are UTD!! Do FMU. Goodluck, fingers crossed.

starrysky - i was your shoes 2 weeks ago.I tested on day 28 got the faintest line you could possibly imagine. tested 2 days later and got a second line which was darker but still faint. 2 days later tested again and the line was darker and there was no doubt i was UTD. I hope you are too. I am sending good vibes that you are and then we can b belly buddies.

Congrats to Lee - when are ou due?

hello
    lee congrats on your bfp

starrysky goodluck with testing sounds promosing though

big hello to everyone elsehope your all well

lj your not the only one left here sweetie i will probably be here mnths after everyone has there bfp

big hugs to all xx

pm me LJ if you every need someone to talk to .....

looks like i will be here as well AF has still not arrived , so worried that ashermans might be back.Having another BT tomorrow.

LJ - please know you're not alone in this

Starrysky - I have my fingers crossed that 'this is it' and the line gets even darker. I would test again with FMU. I had the same thing happen in October, but sadly it wasn't meant to be for me that month (chem pregnancy). Hang in there!

Congrats Lee! Fantastic news hun. Well done.

LJ - Don't worry sweetie, i am still here and probably will be for a loooooong time. One day it will be our turn but it sucks and is so sad every month that it's not. I have hope that one day it will be us though!

Big hugs to everyone.

Time for a new thread girls. Here you go.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678