Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ NOV/DEC 07

hi girls

wishing you all a merry christmas hope santa brought you some nice pressies

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It may not be third time lucky for me after all. I've got hardly any symptoms compared to a week ago, and I noticed some blood this morning when showering; have got some mild cramping starting. I'm still waiting to get BT results from last Friday, but even if results were good then, it doesn't mean anything now. Whilst I don't want to be pessimistic, I can't help but feel that I'm not going to make it to the 7 week OB appointment in 2 weeks time. I don't even feel excited about being pg anymore because it feels like this is just some cruel joke.

kaib- why is life so hard, sending you a big hug. fingers crossed

kaib - *hugs* I hope that you have nothing to stress about and start to feel really nauseous very soon. Try and distract yourself from thinking about it, but I understand how hard it is on public holidays - we always seem to think too much because we have time on our hands.

Kaib - i also hope that it is nothing serious and that u have nothing to worry about! Like Belinda said try and distract yourself and keep busy! it will make time go faster! once again thats another thing easier said than done i know!

Kaib - huge hugs to you sweetie. Try to rest up and look after yourself (i know, easier said than done). Sending you all the positive vibes i can find.

hi ladies

hope everyone had a lovely day for chrissy
    kaib try and take it easy i am sure everything will be ok hugs to you

well i am officially two days late now i took a test on chrissy day and got a very very faint line but i am gonna take another test tommorrow and see what happens

baby hopes - wooo hoooo! they say a line is a line! congrats!

baby hopes- fingers grossed for even darker line next time you test, wow i am so excited for you

hj, missbel, bettyboop, LSB & baby hopes - thanks so much for your replies, your positivity and your hugs. I am still cramping so still very nervous...but I've come to an acceptance that if it's going to happen (i.e m/c) then there's nothing I can do to stop it. I will let you know how I go over the next day or so. I hope you are all tracking along ok. Baby hopes - the line sounds very promising...am praying for a stronger line for you tomorrow.

i did test today ,one bfn and the other BFP and it is a dark line, not getting my hopes up yet will test in a few day again.

Baby Hopes - did your line get darker?

Kaib - how are you holding up? Life is cruel and unfair isnt it? just remember you have our support and all the :hugs: we can give u!

Bettyboop! ARRRRGGGH how frustrating for u! do a third test and see how that goes and hopefully u get 2 out of 3! cause 2 out of 3 aint bad! hehehe - did u test with 2 diff tests?

As for me i think im on CD13 (cant see my ticker on this computer at work) and my first mth of charting and temp taking is driving me nuts! my temp is going up down up down! no idea what is going on!

i did 2 different brands one might be more senitive, only time will tell and i have run out of tests , i will have to spend my christmas money on them

which ones did u use?
    if u can wait than just wait a few days - but if ur like me i would be going through my money box and finding all the money i can find! hehehe - i have no will power!

hi girls

hi kaib how are you feeling today well i hope:hugs:

bettyboop my fingers are crossed for you hope you do get a bfp

a big hello to everyone else hope you are well xx

as for me i retested today and got a the line isn't as dark as the control line but deffinatly a pos

take care girls xx

Baby Hopes - a line is a line! that is awesome! here's to a healthy happy sticky pregnancy!

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

I am new here. I am 8 weeks preg but found out on Monday that it is no longer viable. I am just waiting for nature to take it's course. My dr suggested to wait it out and see what happens instead of a D&C since I want to ttc right away. I am still in shock and fustrated, I wanted this baby so much. I am eager to start again right away.

I have a question can you guys point me in the right direction to learn how to chart ovulation and taking temps, I have no idea what is involved.

Also congratulations to those of you who are now pregnant, try to relax and enjoy. Trust me when I tell you that there is no bigger worry wort or mis paranoia than me. But I am optimistic that I will get preg again very quickly. I am 41 have no time to waste. So it would be very hard for me to relax next time but I plan on doing meditation to help relax and taking it easy.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast