Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

Emmy-Lou--Aww, thanks for thinking about me! I'm only CD 6 so haven't been posting here in the Sorry to hear about the thrush and the constipation, maybe a sign of a BFP? My fingers are crossed for you!

Issy, Cieras mummy, treelo, jenushka, karan, pbstar-- and that you all get your BFP's this month! for you all (issy there's plenty to go around, you don't have to steal any! )

Good morning lovely ladies!!! How was everyone's weekend? I helped my bestfriend get her mom's apartment back in order (she had some major surgery issues a couple of months ago) she's ready to be home again...I also went and seen Ironman with my sweetie (GREAT movie!)...oh and we bd a little *wink*

jen...how are you?

karan...

tempus...BFN = I am sorry gurlie...here's hoping for next cycle!

treelo...I definitely know what you mean! I have thought for a while something was up with my "plumbing" I have too many issues to post, but I have spoke with doctor about them and he dosen't think anything is wrong...

issy...*wavin* at you!!! I hope you and your sweetie caught the eggie!

AFM...Saturday I had some major pain in my whole uterine area (it was different than the usual "O" pain) and prior to the pain I had some clear cm...actually lots of it...so I'm thinking maybe "O" was Sat even though it was supposed to be Sun and I am actually hoping so since we tried and tried but sweetie couldn't deliver any swimmers yesterday...any way it goes I am now officially in TWW

Hello everyone... you don't know how happy I am to find you all...... I am going insane, so I?m sorry if I talk about myself for a little while! I am on the down hill run as my BT is on Friday. 80% of me think I?m preggers and 20% doesn't. I had my last acupuncture yesterday and was told I could get a nice surprise as my pulse was very very strong and had excellent energy in both my liver and kidney. My blood test last week showed my oest @ 507 and prog @ 74 which I?m happy about considering it never got over 58 in January when our little angle left us. I don?t feel like AF is arriving but I am feeling very emotional??

I feel like all my stars are aligned, but just soo scared about the outcome. I really don't know what to think about anymore?. I want to stay positive but it?s really hard.

sending you all lots of bubwishes....

Two week wait.... ahhh I know it well. I'm 5 DPO atm so I'll probably be lurking around here seeing that I've got a heap of things to do
    Last edited by ElleJay; May 6th, 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Hi ladies,

Bad news.....my bb's are not sore anymore, well hardly, not like they were a few days ago when I could feel them throbbing when I walked. I also have quite bad period pain and lower back pain, so I dare say that not only will AF arrive soon, but she will most probably visit EARLY! How nasty

Im not due till sunday, but I think she will arrive before that. Im a little dissapointed but at the same time a bit relieved as this wouldnt have been a very good time to fall preggers. In reality it prob better if it happened at the end of the year as I have heaps of things coming up that would make it hard to cope with if I was pg or had a new baby. Logically I know that now is not a good time, and that this is prob a blessing....but my heart still wants it so badly IYKWIM.

Oh well, what can you do but keep your head up and smile It will happen, I just have to be patient.

GL to all you lovely ladies. I sure do hope you there are more BFP's in here this month. Im for you all.

Issy

Hi Ladies!

I am convinced time is actually ticking slower! Sorry, meant to be encouraging here but does anyone else feel that the closer you get to poas day, the slower the days go?! Thank goodness we are all in this together...

issy - big hugs. Sorry to hear that AF may be on her way... i am sending you lots of "keep the witch away" vibes...

bubwishes - gl for fridays bt. Make sure you let us know what the outcome is.. sending lots of bfp thoughts your way

smilinatu - glad to hear you had a lovely weekend and that you managed to get in some bd'ing! Hopefully you will have caught that eggie!

Emmylou - hello cycle buddy!! Sorry to hear you're not feeling great. I had thrush (sorry if tmi!)this month for the first time in about 10 years the week before we were due to start bd'ing. It was awful! Hope you are getting over it tho. 1 more week-ish until we can test! Hooray!

everyone else - hello! hope the 2ww is treating you ok. Thinking of you and sending lots and lots of

Loved issy's chant a few posts back, thought I'd keep it going to please the baby gods!

morning all

issy- sorry to hear that af may be coming, i had some period like pains yesterday so i fear she is on her way to visit me too, and prob early too! not fair hey...you must be the queen of patience, hopefully some of your good atitude will rub off on me...

jenushka- halfway there, only one more week to go- but the second is always the hardest i think. hang in there and hoping you get your BFP

bubwishes- all the best for your test, sounds like you could be getting some great news

hope everyone else is well and lets keep that chant going...

Hi ladies,

Jenushka - thanks for the hugs, much appreciated

Pbstar - Sorry to hear that AF might be on her way for you to. I really hope you dont get a visit from her let alone an early one. I suppose its not over till its over!!!!!

Hi to everyone else - Im thinking of you all and for some very good luck and news to arrive in this thread. (why not keep the chant going????)

AFM - BB's are sore again today....what's going on????? When I stood up this morning after getting out of bed, they felt like they were pulling off my chest, pain in both. I have also been very naughty (I said I was going to try and relax!) and have been temping the last few days, and it has been at 37 each day. I thought this morning would be lower due to BB's feeling pretty normal yesterday, but it was still at 37. Does anyone else have temps of 37 days before AF is due? I have had temps this high before but it was when I was pg.....not feelin pg though, and I always know when I am.

Would be interested in knowing what other peoples temps are at this time of their cycle. Just for my information.

Thanks beautiful ladies,

Issy

bubwishes...take it easy, you are a strong woman to have got this far!! for you

issy..chin up, girl, and i love your positivity

jenushka...yup it does get slower, it's the "watched pot" syndrome!!

pbstar..sorry to hear you're in pain...

smilinatu..thanks, i need the luck!!

got big swollen BB's today, i'm literally popping out of my bra!! still tingly/itchy, and i'm tired...but i'm also sleep deprived between DF's snoring and my neighbour/s utter disregard for anyone else. i actually went and bought tests yesterday, picked up DD1 and took her to the chemist and supermarket because she's sick, and by the time i got home with my shopping i realised they'd ended up in DD1's shopping bag!!! must be the universe telling me to wait...lol.

to all you other lovely ladies...here goes... YAAAAY!!!
    Last edited by ~Aveta~; May 7th, 2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: adding smilies :D

Jenushka - Im with you in trying to resist buying any HPT's but if i dont have them in the house i cant waste them by testing to early and getting disappointed i have made a promise to myself not to buy them unless AF is late......lets see if i can stick to that LOL And yes time does definately go slower in the TWW its driving me insane

Tempus - sorry bout your BFN big to you

Cieras Mummy - The TWW is definately on my mind 24/7 it sucks huh!!!! First thing you think of when your eyes open and the last thing you think of before sleeping.........arrrgggghhhhhh its soooooooo annoying LOL

Emmy-Lou - hopefully you cought the eggy

issy02 & Karan - hang in there babes

And everyone else that i missed goodluck. Im really praying that we get some more BFP in here real soon!!!!!

AFM well i didnt want to say to much as it gets my hopes up and i some how lead myself into believing that im PG but this is the only place that i can let it all out.......... i have been having wierd cramping since the weekend like a kind of pinching sensation in and around the public line and hip bones (if that makes sense) i have been constipated and had sort of throbbing nipples nearly aching, not all the time but on/off. In the last few days i have been having a creamy sort of CM (Sorry if TMI) but today i have had heaps.......it all just seems a little wierd, the feelings that im having......MY Cramping is pretty consistant but really really low which i normally get all over tummy ache when AF is near, shes due to show her ugly face on Monday. Also been feeling a little bloated and had a stuffy nose for the 2 days. Phew glad thats off my chest!!! LOL [/I]

Last edited by rainbow_girl_1; May 8th, 2008 at 10:10 AM.

hey issy

i have been temping on and off since jan. did one full cycle but since then just temp around when i think i will o and around when af might be coming just so i can get an idea where i am at. i think everyone is different, my coverline is about 36.7 and after o until the day before af it is about 37 or 37.1, just the day before af it always drops. i know everyone can be different with temps but thats me.

you are right, it's not over till it's over. got my first symptom today- metallic taste in my mouth which seems to be a real sign for me previously. but at the same time still feel like af is coming and have had lower back pain tonight.

so yeah it could go either way for both of us! do you think you will cave and POAS soon? i bought some tests yesterday and am trying so hard not to do them yet, still think it's way too early.

arrrgggh this TWW is terrible, one minute i think af is coming and i'm ok with it and the next i start entertaining the possibility that i just might be....

hope all is well with everyone else, for some good news in here soon

Just wanted to drop in with a special delivery of and lots of for you all!! I'm in the other thread, but just checking in on you all, and praying for you all to get (thought I'd join in and keep this going!) Good luck ladies, I'll see you in the other thread!

Well here i am again... AF is due today but no usuall signs of it arriving.. Had a BFN on saturday so i will wait to see tomorrow if anything happens before i test again.. My cycles have been all over the place so i dont even know if we Baby danced at the right time this month.. Sigh..

I have been less stressed out this time and havent been "looking" for signs of pregnancy, however, this morning i thought that my BB's looked abit "fuller" than normal but that might be just me thinking of things.

Good Luck to you all ladies *fingers crossed*

issy, i always have temps of 37, 37.1 the week before AF comes.... just a fact of life with me.

well, 1 more day till my blood test.... and i am going insane!!!! i did a HPT this morning and it was positive. now i know that could still be the pregnal but in the pass it is normally out of my system within 48 - 72 hours, so i'm quietly confident.... heaven forbid if i get a negitive result... poor HUBBY!!

ladies, my theory is... until i see that red stain... i'm pregger!!

sending you all bubwishes x x x x x

Hi all,

Thanks to those you replied re: temps. My coverline is about 36.6 and I usually sit at 36.8 -9 before AF most cycles. 37 is high for me, only ever seen it when im pg. However, I almost absoultely know that this is not the case this month....just dont have that 'feeling' that I always get when im pg. Anyway, sunday is the day I will find out!

Hello to everyone, just quickly popping in to say hi and send GL and to all.

Issy

morning all

well i am almost out of here...temp dropped this morning and a . so just waiting for AF to show her ugly face now...

issy your temp sounds promising, maybe that feeling you get when you are pregnant isn't there because you are trying to not get your hopes up? anyway i am still you get your good news on mothers day.

GL to everyone and have some

i will keep an eye out for some

aaaarrrgggghhh!! yesterday was the 28th day of cycle, and so i caved and tested last night...very faint line...again this moning... grrr. no AF either, sore lower back this morning and yesterday afternoon..but the tingly sensation in my BB's has gone. dunno what to do, Df is sad, he says he was looking forward to a "mini me"...

Hi girls,

pbstar - sorry to hear that you had a temp drop this morning and bfn and that AF might be on her way for you hun...

Also sorry to hear that you had a bnf Karan, but sending you heaps and heaps of GL for you next month.

Hello to everyone else...hoping youre all ok and not going too crazy in the tww.

AFM - Obviously still waiting, Im due on Mothers day so unless she doesnt show, i wont test as I cant bear the feeling I get when I waste a test, and I cop heaps from DH when I test too early. I cant even hide it from him, his an accountant and is obsessed with checking the spending records....ahhhh. Oh well, not too long to wait now.

Just as I wrote that last bit, my DH told me that they found that little 3 year olds body down a mine shaft in coober pedy....how bloody awful for his mother. And here I am, completely absorbed in my own life and stressing over someting that is so superficial in comparison to some of things other people have to go through. How can I think that my life is difficult or stressful in anyway when horrible things like this happen. REALITY CHECK FOR ME!!!!! I need to get over myself....im the luckiest women in the world....great DH, absolutely gorgeous DS, Im healthy, happy and so are my family. Sometimes im so busy concentrating on the things I want and dont have that I dont stop to appreciate the wonderful things I do have.

Anyway, sorry for that little out burst everyone.

to all of you.

Issy

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast