Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

Well, I'm either 9DPO or 3DPO - My chart is all over the place! Either way, I AM in the TWW! I stupidly tested thinking I'll get results - - But I guess I'll wait until my alotted testing date - so far I've made it to CD25 and no AF! :woot: My last two cycles were 23 days and 25 days... Here's hoping I am UTD!
    Hope your all well

issy--What a sad reality check for us all.... It sure helps put things in perspective, doesn't it? It really makes you take a good look at what we already have in our lives--all the things that are taken for granted. You're far from superficial, though--at least you know what you have and are grateful for all your blessings! What a terrible loss for that boy's mother

Hi ladies,

Jen - Thanks hun, I agree I dont think anyone of us are superficial for feeling sad about what we are going through sometimes, but at least we can recognise and focus on all the wonderful things we do have.

On another note - AF arrived this morning.....early, well only 1 day but still....
    I knew she was coming last night, as I went to bed a 3 in the morning and my bb's had gone from throbbing in the morning to nothing by the time I went to bed,...so I just knew I would wake up with it

Silver lining (1) - maybe my cycles are getting shorter? Maybe theyll get to 28 days instead of 33? that would be nice!

Silver lining (2) - I have been meaning to lose a bit of weight for the last few months and now I can start it without feeling guilty. Even though Ill still be ttc, i realise that my diet may effect the success of it but I need to do it now or ill blow out to whale size!

Silver lining (3) - I wont be due to have a baby at the same time as an important conference i have coming up next year.

Well..... you have to find something positive dont you???? There's always one there ladies, sometimes you just have to look harder to find them!

to all,
    Issy

Im out this month.. again.

Af arrived this morning. I didnt think we'd caught it this month so im not too stressed about it.. Doesnt make it hurt any less.

Good luck to you all ladies. Will see you next month..

Hi Ladies..
    Havent bopped in for a while...time is definately dragging on...

Issy...we all need reality checks from time to time..I totally know what you mean..Sorry about AF arriving, I hope your cycles are getting back to normal.

Abbey...Sorry about Af..GL for next month

Well AFM...I have no signs or symptoms at all...FF shows that I o'd on day 18 and we BD that morning but not again for two days after that due to having thrush which Im happy to report is all gone!!!
    So time will tell.. we caught our egg..

To everyone else in here :goodluck2: and lots of

Take Care
    Emmy-Lou
    xoxoxox

Goodmorning ladies!!!! Im super excited today cuz i got a BFP today!!!!! Well i actually got it on my first one on friday night at 9.15pm but thought it was a dodgy test so today im very excited to get another one on another test and on mothers day. I just went and jumped on DH singing a stupid cheerleading type song about it......ohh ive lost my mind hehehe

Anyone else testing today?????

I will come back this afternoon and do personals im too excited at the mo to concentrate hehehe

for you. Enjoy your mothers day - what a special gift.

Hi Ladies - Happy Mother's Day! I'm sure your angel babies and earth babies are giving you all the hugs and love there is...

rainbow girl ... wooooohoooooooooooo!! BIG congrats! I am so so so happy for you! What more could you ask for than a BFP on mothers day! I guess the itchy nipples from a week or so back were actually a sign!

emmy-lou - cycle buddy! Glad to hear thrush all cleared up. GL for whenever you decided to test... I have for you

Abby - sorry to hear about witch-face AF. Take care of yourself, gl for next month

issy - also sorry to hear about AF but you are so inspiring to be able to find those positives. thank you for your strength

LizJessie - hope the 2ww treats you well, whichever dpo you are (lol!)

karan, pbstar, bubwishes and everyone else stuck in 2ww limbo land- hope you are finding lots of things to distract yourselves and lets get that chant going again after rainbow girl's fabulous news!

afm - about 11 dpo today, caved and tested this morning even though I have NEVER had a bfp at this stage in my cycle before, and no surprises, it was . Have got crazy bbs at the mo - very sore, tingly, achy and leaking ( freaky hey! had this when pg with ds). Had metallic taste in mouth yesterday, and woke up feeling queasy this morning. Have handed over hpt's to dh until wed as have no self control. Wish I could have a peek into my uterus to clear this up once and for all!!

Rainbow girl...HUGE CONGRATS..I wish you well ad hope your starting the BFP ball rolling..such great news for today..

Jenushka...my cycle buddy..guess what i actually caved in yesterday too..I woke up extremely emotional and thought what the heck!! was secretly hoping just maybe that id get a BFP..but no of course not a huge definate BFN....AF could show her face at any stage this week..so wait and see and definately not testing till I am extremely late...GL for when you decide to POAS...I really hope you get your BFP.. I hope this week goes really fast....

Happy Mothers Day to all of us...

Take Care
    xoxoxox

Default Confirm hpt

Also wanted to say - used Confirm hpt this morning (bought 2 pack from Woolies) when I got my bfn. I'd thought that I'd read the instructions properly but had the fright of my life when 2 lines came up straight away .... except with this brand a horizontal line comes up in the results window when the liquid reaches that part ... then fades ... then if you are pregnant a vertical line should appear there a few minutes later.So confusing!

In fairness did go back to instructions afterwards and see this written there, but don't think I'll go back to that brand again (bit too hectic). Think I'll go back to discover one step - they are much gentler on my poor overwrought 2ww brain!

jenushka--Sorry to hear about your BFN, but at only 11 dpo, it could just still be too early! Your signs sound very promising! I can understand your confusion over the hpt's--it's almost like they made it backwards! That had to have been really frustrating to realize.... BUT it's not over yet, so don't give up hope! I hope that it didn't spoil your Mother's day, did you get to do anything exciting to take your mind off things?

Emmy-Lou--Sorry for your BFN, as well--but it's still early for you, too, so you'll still get your BFP! (AF, you better back of bi#*h!)

rainbow girl-- I don't think we've met, but so very happy for you on your BFP! Congrats!

issy & Abbey--Hope AF's being gentle on you! :goodluck2: for next month! See you both in the other thread!

Hope you all don't mind that I'm here checking up you! I'm in the other TWW--the one before O! Still, I like to try to keep track of how things are going for everyone--plus I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day! Let's see some girls!!!!

hello girls, sorry i'm not up to doing much in the way of personals...i'm sitting here with a lump in my throat, trying not to cry...i'm so disappointed, three tests and three 's, and still no AF either...every time i go thru this it gets harder, thinking i'm another cycle closer to menopause, and will i ever have the chance to have a baby again? last night i had a few drinks last night after i finished work at 8pm, and found myself in tears thinking about all the wasted years i spent doing the right thing for my ex when i should have been doing what was right for ME. and here i am, 43, and trying at the wrong end of my fertile years...

but hey, rainbowgirl, wonderful to hear you got your congratulations and wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and a bouncing bub

Jen, thanks for being the only person to notice I was here
    I've finally got a difintive answer at what DPO I am - 4DPO, though I think I'm 5DPO.. The funny thing is, I actually 'feel' pregnant even though I'm only 4-5DPO

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had a blessed Mother's Day...I am still waiting far too early to test and I have 0 symptoms so it isn't looking too hopeful this time around.

karan-- So sorry to read of your BFN's! Chin up, hun--your time will come, I can feel it!

LizJessie--You know your body the best, so if you're "feeling" pregnant, that could be a GREAT sign! you end your TWW with a BFP!!!

jenushka--Any luck with testing again? I'm chewing off all my nails and ripping out my hair in anticipation! Good luck, hun!

Hope you all had great Mother's days! and :goodluck2: for you all!!!

Time for a spread of some in here and mountains of positivity for all of u!!! Wishing u all the very best of luck !!

Hi girls,

thought i would try and endure the tww on my own but i cant handle it anymore....so here i am... Lots of new faces in here..... congrats rainbow girl on the bfp !!

lj - hey sweety how are you dear precious one???? fingers are crossed for you hun.

plc - best of luck for your scan, hope all is well.

everyone else - best of luck in your tww

I am about 8dpo i think....not really sure...trying not to care too much.

hugs
    treelo

hi girls, nothing to report, still waiting for AF, still testing , still popping out of my bra, low back pain for a week now, cramping and pressure in my uterus, going to give it a few more days then see the GP for an ultrasound, worried it may be a very early missed m/c, grr. i've decided to give TTC a rest for a few months, emotionally i'm just not coping with the disappointment.

best of luck and big hugs to all in TWW limbo land

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast