Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

Default OMG!!!!

Hi Ladies
    Im trying soooo soooo hard not to be excited..but I just POAS when I was at lunch and got a ....I can't believe it..I went home for lunch as I have three lil poddy lambs to feed and knew I had one left and thought what the heck..I wa sure it would be BFN..but sure enough and straight away 2 lines..I am going to purchase another couple this arvo...still quite shocked...so many emotions...I just pray this one will stay with us...Also I don't have any signs at all?? Could it still be early??

Sorry this has been all about me..
    Take Care All...lots of thoughts and prayers...
    xoxoox

Emmylou - OMG....How exciting, congrats and huge and for you!!!! This is great news hun, the BFP's have been spreading themselves this month in here, its fantastic!!!!!!

So....GL with testing again, I hope you get more to confirm it for you hun.

CONGRATULATIONS

congratulations, emmylou!!!

Congrats Emma-Lou

Emmy-lou!!! :

Big big big congrats cycle buddy! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy...

Ok, just a warning - I'm about to have a "poor me" vent...

Ladies, as you can see from my ticker no luck for me ... it took 7 hpts and 7 and then of course AF showing her big ugly face until I finally dragged myself out of denial. Crazy bb stuff happening was not a sign after all.

I am not as strong as Issy is - have not yet been able to think of any positives. I just wanted to be pregnant - that's it. Cried all morning and for the whole train trip in to work too!Thank god massive sunnies are in! I think a lot of this is that I'm still grieving for my m/c. Its such a bloody difficult thing to be ttc when you should have never stopped being pregnant in the first place...

Sorry ladies - If you are still reading this sad sack post, thank you for listening, but most importantly, thank you for giving me somewhere to let all of these yucky thoughts out I know I'll feel better in the morning (feel a bit better already)

Issy, Jenushka and Rainbow Girl..thank you for the Congrats...one day at a time for the moment...still early days but i soo hope this bubba sticks...did another HPT tonight and got another BFP...and cant get into docs till the 30th May...My DH is so happy..

Jenushka..cycle buddy..I have been waiting for your post Im sorry this wasnt the month for you..please hang in there and know it will happen for you and in the meantime we are all here for you so dont apologise for how your feeling...Take Care Sweet!!

Emmy-Lou!!!

Hi treelo!

Okay ladies...I have tried not to care if this is my cycle or not BUT lastnight when we were bding Lee told me *warning TMI* there's milk in your bbs...I haven't breastfed for 9 years and he isn't usually a "breast man"...so I doubt it is from stimulation...what do you make of it? I haven't really had any symptoms which is why I've been trying not to care...I also read a few online sites that said breast milk doesn't really produce until around 7 months...I was only 7 weeks pg when we m/c (Dec. 19th 2008) but do you think it could be leftover hormones?
    Last edited by smilanatu; May 15th, 2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Left out some info...

Emmy-Lou-- Congrats on your

Jenushka--Oh, I'm so sorry about your BFN's and about AF (what a witch) It's difficult finding the silver lining, especially if you're a "cup is half empty" girl like me! Like I told Vanaithi in the other thread, you can't rush perfection, hun! Your reset button's been pushed now, so you've got a start fresh--have faith that it will happen! I pray that this is the last time you'll be bothered with AF for a long time!

smilanatu--Well, I guess that means you and your sweet have made up? :woot: I've only ever produced milk when I was PG, so this could be a huge sign of a BFP to come!!! So glad to hear things are getting better with you and your sweetie!

karan--Sorry to hear of your BFN's Sending huge cyberhug your way.... Don't give up!

Morning jen...it's up and down for us...we are in a neutral space right now...

Jenushka...you'll get that BFP...keep your chin up!

Come on ladies we need some

YAY!!!!! EMMYLOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats honey!!! Wishing u a H & H pg!!!!

YAY TOO to Rainbow Girl - well done sweet!

jenushka - so sorry sweet!! i know there is not much comfort when one just feels so tortured. be strong - ur bubba is just picking his or her right time to enter into the picture. why don't we just give him or her a little nudge

smilanatu - honey ur milk has got me very confused - i have no idea why that would have happened sorry. hey neutral space is a small positive - can hopefully build from there?

thx treelo - so far so good GL to u!!!

karan - huge huge !!!! take care of urself sweet!

lj, issy & everyone else doing the wait - lots of sticky vibes for u all!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one to say Im in the TTCAML thread for the time being....ill be back in a week or two.

Heaps and heaps of :goodluck2: for those still waiting.

smilanatu - Strangely enough, I have colostrum every month, quite a bit when AF is due. Not so much milk though, just a bit of colostrum and a teeny tiny bit of white fluid, I guess milk. I have asked fs about this and he said its quite a common occurence for women who have had babies and breastfed for an extended period (I b/f DS for a year). But it can also happen in early pg, especially for women who have b/f before.

Anyway ladies, ill see you in TTCAML and back in here in 2 weeks.
    to all.

Issy

issy02...thanks for your insight. I may have it every month and just not noticed as I said he really doesn't do bbs very often and AF is due the 18th. I breastfed both children entirely too long LOL...my son was 2 and my daughter was very close to 2. I broke down and tested this morning 11 DPO I am having no other symptoms and I even told my bestfriend this morning AF feels imminent...
    Last edited by smilanatu; May 15th, 2008 at 11:43 PM.

Wow...AF 2 days early!

Hi ladies, I'm back in the two week wait.

:goodluck2: tempus, and to all you other ladies in the TWW

i'm six days overdue for AF and no sign of her, just very sore and swollen BB's and a i'll book myself into my GP monday for a bloodtest, i think.

enjoy your weekend !!!

Well, 9(or 10) DPO and I'm feeling so crampy... but I'm feeling so very positive about it?! Is that a good thing?

hi to all you lovely ladies, sorry, i haven't been keeping up, the verdict now is that i've probably had a very early loss. two days before AF was due my BB's went from dense, tingly, swollen and heavy to softer, and of course when i tested it was . AF was due on the 11th and has only now shown her face this morning. thru the week my BB's have changed dramatically, first the left and then the right, it was the weirdest thing, and even acupuncture last week only made me cramp for a couple of hours then nothing. this morning i passed a suspicious lump and now AF is here with a vengeance only 8 days late !! at least now i can make a new ticker...
    Last edited by ~Aveta~; May 19th, 2008 at 08:20 AM.

Karan - sorry for your loss honey. hope you will be able to get another bfp soon & that af is short so you can try again sooner!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast