Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #7

hi all , can i join in , it has been awhile since i have been here. think i have 0 this month , but my chart is so confusing, have never had one like this, have alook. fingers crossed for you all.

Jen and Acria, sorry to hear that AF arrived. It looks like I'm joining you in leaving too - as predicted no luck for us this month and I have decided to go onto Clomid +IUI this coming month. Here's hoping we'll have some luck!

Good luck to all you ladies still waiting!

Hey TWWers. How is everyone going?

Just an update. My instinct was waayyy off. Got AF today

hey girls

sorry to all who have had AF arrive, big , look after yourselves.

have started having some symptoms...nausea, sore bb's, metallic taste in my mouth. but since friday i am also getting funny feelings in my tummy, not quite like AF pains but just odd feelings. so i am going between being convinced i am to convinced i'm not and that af is on her way. what's new, get like this every tww it seems...
    just that the b6 i'm taking has some effect and if AF comes she doesn't come early like she has the past couple of times. still have at least another week or so to wait and refuse to test early this time!

hope everyone else is having more success in staying sane than i am

not staying sain here, totaly lost the plot.going to be a long TWW

I guess I can post in here too I am 8dpo today. I'm not very confident that we have fallen pregnant this month. I know that there are a lot of stories about people falling pregnant quickly after a loss (and a D&C), so I am hoping that I am one of those lucky ones.

I'm nervous about testing because I'm scared about the possibility of a false positive due to residual hcg from my angel's pregnancy. I have a post-op appointment with my ob on friday though, so maybe I'll see what he thinks.

I hope you are all coping ok. I actually prefer the tww than the first two weeks of a cycle. I think it's the underlying excitement that helps me through the tww. The first two weeks I feel like I can't even do anything productive.

Fingers crossed for you all!!!!

Morning ladies...I am 3DPO so here we go again...here's hoping it not a long TWW and it produces lots of

Hello everyone!! My temp went down today it means implantation and goes up tomorrow!!
    Krystie- hurry up and put your temp in woman! I'm stalking you.

OMG SaraJane! I must have added my temp as you posted! I start work at 7.45am and added this morning's temp as I was leaving the house at 7.43!! My chart is looking similar (not identical) to my pregnancy cycle... Why oh why am I letting myself get my hopes up so high when I'm sure the odds are against me? Oh well, I like the excitement factor that's involved

PS. I stalk your chart too!

Oops, double posted! How embarassing hehe.

When is everyone testing?

wow they are great looking chart , when will you test?good luck

good morning ladies, i'm joining you in the TWW (as opposed to just lurking and keeping my fingers crossed for you all)..officially i'm 2DPO but knowing my symptoms, it's probably more like 4-5 DPO.
    AF is due on the 16th june. she stays away!!!

Hussibug Guest

Good morning ladies,
    Hope everyone is well... I tested this morning and got a BFN, but my temps are still up at 36.8, with no sign of AF so I am going to stay positive until she rears her ugly head. Is it possible to get a positive after 14 dpo I'm wondering?

Heres to lots of BFP's real soon!

Hello ladies,

I hope you are all doing ok.

Im about 11-12 dpo, AF is not due until Tuesday next week....such as long cycle! Im feeling pretty good, not getting my hopes up but not being too negative either. I hope there are lots of bfp's in here this month. Im hard for all of you!

for all,

Issy

My temp jumped up again so I'm happy Please please please stay up!!!

Karan - I hope AF stays away for you too! I looked at your signature, and my mum had twins the same year that you did She had two boys though.

Hussibug - Sorry about your BFN, but I think you can still have a chance. If bubs implanted late and your only making hcg slowly, then you might still get a BFP It's great your temp is still up!

Issy - I'm doing the same as you, not getting my hopes up too much, but at the same time I feel a bit excited. I feel that if I'm negative and have the attitude that I'm not pregnant, then the baby might not stick. I want my baby to have all my love from the moment it may have been conceived

I hope you are all coping well, and that this tww brings lots and lots of BFP's!!!

KL when will you test, fingers crossed for you

bettyboop - I think I might test on friday morning before I go to my obs appointment. If it comes up negative I might still ask my ob if he would be able to see anything on an ultrasound if I am pregnant. Fingers crossed!

How was your temp today?

And Sarajane, where is you wed temp missy?

i sleep in and then jumped out of bed and forgot to take it, so annoyed.good luck for friday.
    how is everyone else going? praying we all get great news soon BFP

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast