Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #7

well it's over for this cycle..... AF arrived toady.... I feel sooo awful.....

There are so many people around me falling pregnant without even really trying.

I dont really know who to talk too, my DH is trying to be supportive but is just saying we'll try again next month. Friends keep trying to reassure me it will happen with time.

It's so hard to explain to them how this feels unless you have been through it - very down at the moment.

Sorry this is all about me - I hope you have better luck

Easha--Awww, sorry to hear about AF! and to hear you're feeling so down Praying AF is kind to you. Good luck with your next cycle!

Hey WTH--was just thinking that you gave me a great excuse NOT to get on the treadmill this am--gotta keep my core temp down! Thanks!!

i am now 4 DPO, roll on the next 10 days as i wish my life away. How are you all doing . Big hug to all that have AF.

hello ladies... can anyone tell me if they've been having/had in the past cycles cramps since o? & whether it ended up with a bfp or bfn...

Hi Vanaithi,

The only time I had cramps between O and AF was the two times I fell pregnant. First time I thought AF is coming early, because I normally get them only when she arrives. Second time I was smart enough already to know that something is up...There weren't very strong cramps, not like normal AF cramps, but I definetly felt all sort of pulling and stretching.
    I do hope your cramps are also caused by your uterus stretching to accomodate the bean. Good luck!

Hi Luna, thanks for your reply! im not sure i understand what pulling/stretching cramps feel like.. mine are more sort of little thumps & aches - were yours like that? .. and sort of like af but just not as intense.. i dont remember getting these sort of cramps last month when i had af, but i do know that my boobs were aching more the week or so before af... im not feeling anything else, so im getting worried that something else is wrong with me!

hope you all have had a great weekend, FF changed my 0 date, roll on TWW

Quote Originally Posted by Easha View Post
    well it's over for this cycle..... AF arrived toady.... I feel sooo awful.....

There are so many people around me falling pregnant without even really trying.

I dont really know who to talk too, my DH is trying to be supportive but is just saying we'll try again next month. Friends keep trying to reassure me it will happen with time.

It's so hard to explain to them how this feels unless you have been through it - very down at the moment.

Sorry this is all about me - I hope you have better luck
    so sorry to hear that and it's ok to be all about you times like this! ... for next time!

Default pulling and stretching cramps

well i've had them for a week now...and i tested when AF was due, so i thought grrr for this cycle...now 8 days late, tested middle of the day and OMG i got a

and i really thought (TMI warning) i smelt blood last night...

i am terrified...

ooohh Karan - I have my fingers crossed for you - bet this one sticks :goodluck2:

karan--Congrats on your BFP!! Here's a few extra tons of

karan... Congratulations!!!

Easha...thank you, i'm still reeling in shock...especially when DF had another panic and couldn't DTD at the appropriate time! how did this happen? this little devil has snuck up on me when i wasn't paying attention!

bettyboop for you

jen, smilinatu, thank you too.

so ladies, who's next!!!! roll on for everyone!

karan - wow congrats to you
    today i am 8 dpo and not fell very well at all.

Yay karan!! Big congrats on the bfp - wishing you a happy and healthy pg

Here's an extra helping of ...

CONGRATS KARAN!

yesterday i gave in and tested and got BFP on 9dpo, wow i am still in shock, today i had a BT and will have to wait till tomorrowfor it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast