Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #8

Wow RachelSwirl...sounds very promising for you! Not to be mean BUT if those tests are giving you false positives maybe you should consider a different one *wink*

Sending you lots of and

Looking good Rachelswirl and more for you

Quote Originally Posted by smilanatu View Post
    Wow RachelSwirl...sounds very promising for you! Not to be mean BUT if those tests are giving you false positives maybe you should consider a different one *wink*

Sending you lots of and
    Its not the tests fault.. I have had a few chem pregs...

Rachelswirl - looking good for you that this is not a chemical pg, but the real thing. I'd stay away from the kitchen, (could be a good excuse). Shall I say Congratulations, why not head to the doctors for a blood test - just to make sure.

There's a few of us about the same day (at least one - or hopefully more) will be up for a BFP - is it tomorrow yet - can't wait for this TWW to be over.

I'm currently using internet cheapy EARLY tests.. so give it a week before I go to the docs before a blood test. I want to give it chance to settle first and see if it sticks... knowing our luck it wont.

well count me out of the two week wait.. it all went bottoms up this morning when I came onto the heaviest period EVER! so upset

oh rachelswirl, biggest to you! so sorry to hear that.

Rachelswirl so sorry to hear that similar thing happened to me 2 months back. Take care

10 dpo only symptom stomach cramps, AF not gonna come early.

DD 4

August

November (11 wks)

is this the longest 2WW ever?????enough already!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Thought I would join you all again. I think I finally Ov today so the LP starts from now. I dont have to wait 2 weeks though cause I Ov on day 18!! Scary, I know hopefully enough to hold that little baby in there. I WILL fall preg this time.

Good luck to you all

Hi girls, I think I can join you in here as I think today I entered my first TWW since my m/c. It's a partly exciting and partly sad thing to be doing it all again. I should be about 17 weeks pregnant by now, not waking up and taking my temp and jumping on DH at 6.25am because I had a + OPK yesterday and he's going away this afternoon for 2 nights! AAgggggh!

I don't know how I'm going to last the next two weeks.

RachelSwirl, I'm so sorry to read about your chemical pregnancy.

tine_k and smilanatu - I do hope you get BFPs this month, in time for the due date of your angels.

Good luck everyone!

RachelSwirl..so sorry about AF...wicked witch!!!

mollycat...how's the TWW going for you?

TreeTops...thank you!

Okay ladies it is July 7th...where are the

Let's get those

Rachelswirl - sorry about AF showing her ugly face

Smilanatu - just waiting, waiting, waiting, it's getting rather pathetic don't you think. Wish this week would just hurry up.

Im going to test on Saturday i think....i just had a look at last months chart, my temp took a big dive on day 28...today is day 28 and its still up!!! woo hoo!!! no other symptoms yet though...however last time i felt pg i didnt get symptoms till a week after AF was due...

hmmm, now that im thinking about it, im starting to feel a bit of period pain ...no no no....stay away.....!!!!!!

so, girls, im asking all of you to say a big prayer for me today...Please????

RachelSwirl - where do you get your internet HPT's from? Are they sensitive? What hCG do they need to be positive??

Tree Tops - Welcome.

Tina K - Hope that horrid AF stays away.

AFM - No symptoms, except that I was a little tired this morning. I went and lied in the morning sun for half an hour. It was lovely!! I may even head back there again soon!!

I'm hoping I get a BFP on Saturday morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joey123 View Post
    RachelSwirl - where do you get your internet HPT's from? Are they sensitive? What hCG do they need to be positive??
    I get them from ebay from fertility someone.. they are most sensitive and early tests yeah.

Nova Guest

Hi Ladies,

1. My AF was due yesterday and she so far hasn't shown herself.
    2. This weekend I had light brown spotting that stopped within a day. (Same as with first pregnancy). Had some light cramping at the same time, which has now gone away mostly.
    3. Breasts are very tender.
    4. Took a test this morning and results were not pregnant.

Wondering if I didn't use a sensitive enough test or should I have gotten a positive if I'm pregnant? Does anyone know when you should reasonably get a positive result with most home tests? I'm hoping, hoping, hoping this is what I think it is, and not a late AF, I'm usually spot on regular every month.

AF stay away, please, please, please!!!

Hi Nova - There is first response HPT's that measure your levels at 20, but there is another one called 'forelife' and it measures at 10, so this would be the better option. I purchased this one at a chemist, and it wasn't too expensive $15 for 3 tests or something like that. It was the 'collection' type. I would try again each morning. You may have just had a late implant and so there is not enough HCG in your urine yet. GL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast