Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #8

Default Two week wait support #8

Welcome to the hang out area for those in the two week wait. The old thread is here.

Please keep chatter in this thread relevant to the topic - ie two week wait support. And all the best.

Just wanted to sprinkle some for the new thread!! :goodluck2: for those of you in the TWW! Let's see some BFP's girls!!

well, im officially in the 2ww...fingers crossed....
    My angel was due this month, so i reall feel like i need to see a BFP this month in order to be able to get thru it....

Tina...we were due the 25th...I would love a BFP also! I'm praying for you you pray for me *wink*

i was the 20th...
    you have a deal....heres some !!!

Ok Well I'm now on day 24/25 of a 29 day cycle...
    Today I have the following symptoms BUT they all could be premenstrual!!
    1) Sickness (not actually sick but acid reflux and feel YUCK)
    2) Spots... 3 suddnely on my face! URGH YUCK
    3) Tiredness MAN IM KNACKERED (slept from 6-10.30pm after work tonight)
    4) Boobs ache but nipples look ok
    5) Faint faint line on test but then I always seem to get these!
    6) Sudden lack of concentration eg. cant think of words suddenly and yet I am a professional teacher but suddenly cant string a sentence together...

Hmm

Today is day 25/26 (according to whether you go by FF or by me)...

Boobs feel fine.. damn it!
    Preggo test t morning- very very faint line but then again it seems they always have one
    Peeing- not so much now
    Sleeping LOADS knackered!
    Spots everywhere!

I tink period is on the way

I have had a really odd thing happen tonight which has never happened before and it keeps coming back... I got the most intense pain down the side of my body every time I breathed in and I was barely able to move. Its still a little sore but I now realise I am suffering from intense heartburn. Its horrid! I have googled it and indeed its an early pregnancy symptom . How many other women got heart burn?

I am so hoping this is the month but the other half of me is convinced Im not pregnant...hmm! Worse still IVE RUN OUT OF TESTS! Please Mr Post Man bring me my internet cheapies tomorrow!

hi ladies, in truckloads to you all! i'm booked in for a dating U/S next wed, dunno why as i am pretty certain of my dates, but because my last cycle went 8 days over the doc requested it. the new pregnancy care centre at the hospital seems good, they have sent me to a U/S place that bulk bills for this first scan and the first blood tests at the hospital are free too... so bloods tomorrow, U/S next week, and i'm impatient and want to see my baby! i need to knw it's all right. then, once i get the dating scan done, i can book for my NT test and they will do bloods then, too. then it's an amnio if necessary, and the nice OB i saw after losing the last bubs will do that here in coffs. so today, it's head down to macksville, an hour away, and do my training for the little extra job i just scored

This is a slow going thread! Who's in TWW with me?

Smilanatu - I'll join you. We all need company here. Not much to say though. Just waiting, waiting, waiting, is it tomorrow yet?

Rachaelswirl - hope AF has not turned up on your door and the postman hurries along with those tests for a great result

Smile Not long now...

Hello ladies,

I'm having a horrible time in the TWW! AF is due tommorrow and I've had some slight cramping but not like I normally due before AF. No other discernable Pg symptoms... I did a Pg test yesterday afternoon at 12 DPO which was negative but it was diluted afternoon wee not concentrated AM wee... who thinks I could be Pg????

We've been trying since March (which isn't long) but I think that this month has been the toughest for me as every other month I've had other exciting things going on to distract me.

Best wishes to you all till you know!

Hi ladies,

Hope it's ok if I join in.

TWW..what an awesome idea! Didn't know such a thread existed.

Well..hubby and I haven't exactly been trying..but I happen to think I'm pregnant..

Here's what's going on with me;
    -bloated and sensitive abdomen. Especially on the side I'm supposed to be ovulating this month.
    -swollen ankles
    -continuous brain farts
    -sensitive nipples
    -tender cervix
    -peeing tons
    -very tired

Sadly, I've even checked out a due date calculator to see how far along I would be if I were...

smilinatu: im with you babe!
    CD21...bring on next week!!!!

Hi ladies,
    hope you dont mind if I join in.
    I'm new to this so just to tell you a bit about myself. Live in Newcatle in the uk.
    Have a DD aged 4 and had 2 m/c in August and November last year. Been TTC since
    Jan and am 7dpo at mo. for bfp this month.

Okay...we REALLY need some

Who's gonna get July started?

:goodluck2:

Ok I did a test this morning and two lines came up..A BFP!! I did another one this afternoon and a faint line.... (why did I do one this afternoon!?).

I am due on tomorrow/ sat...

I am meant to be going riding on saturday (horse riding) and am wondering whether to cancel it, I LOVE MY RIDING THOUGH!

I have had BFPs before with these tests and watch my period arrive, so can we have muchos baby dust please?

So far... (symptom list)

1. Sore nips and boobs generally
    2. Cramps (light but there) PLEASE NOT AF PLEASE NOT AF!!!
    3. Nausea waves
    4. Smell- why does everything smell!!!???
    5. Sudden weird heart burn things... never had it before but this is painful! Whenever I eat I get all uncomfortable and this pain when I breath in! GRRR
    6. Brainless moments as a teacher which I am not coping with. eg... "Miss how do I spell sure?" my response... "erm... sure... hang on let me think.. it begins with s... oh god let me write it down so I can see it myself!" WHAT ON EARTH? SURE !?!?! When did that leave my brain? I might have to ask HOW DO YOU SPELL PREGNANT!? lol
    7. Sudden erm ... urges lol (as in my husband seems like a magnet).
    8. Frequent urination
    9. A faint test and a two lines test this morning
    10. Feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired! Slept most nights when I get back from work...

ok guys let me know what you think, gotta go as husband is cooking and it smells vile.. oh dear!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast