Thread: Can I join in?

Default Can I join in?

Hi Ladies, I was hoping I could join you all. I have been reading through your posts the last couple of days and I am just overwhelmed by the support you are all giving eachother, and I think I need some too My daughter was stillborn in November at almost 34 weeks. It has been a hard time, but I am starting to feel OK and am looking forward to TTC in maybe Feb. I have my appointment at the hospital this week where I should get my pathology results as well as her post mortem results, which will obviously tell me if we are able to go again, so fingers crossed we get the all clear. I know that if/when we get pg again, it will probably be the scariest 9 months of my life, so it will help to speak to people who understand and are going through similar situations. I just want to wish you all luck with TTC, and hopefully 2007 will be a better year for us all.

Me - 31
    DP - 31
    DS - Almost 3
    DD - 05/11/06

Hi Bailey,

I too am new to this thread. I lost my son at 37 weeks in November last year to a cord accident. The support that I have received from the women of BB has been fantastic. While it is sad that there are so many of us out there, it is so nice to know that there is support. I have found talking to the women on BB so helpful because they are experiencing this same terrible path.

My DH and I have already started on the path of trying to fall pregnant and I agree with you, it will be the scariest 9 months. It will also be the longest 9 months.

I wish you all the best of luck with your appointment this week and will be thinking of you and hoping that you get the information that you are wanting.

Take care
    Lynn

kirsty Guest

Of course you can join in, feel free to join the ladies HERE & I will now lock this thread to keep the chatter within the thread where we look forward to getting to know you better.

And I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little girl