Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Loss and Recurrent M/C Friendship and Support Group - SYDNEY

What time is best for everyone - morning tea or afternoon tea? I'm easy and don't mind either.

I don't mind what time. Any time is good for me. I will want to see and hear all about your scans Spring. For me seeing you guys go through this encourages me and gives me hope. Mmmm, not sure about the points in cupcakes, maybe I'll make those special ones that are not only completely fat free, but they will actually melt away existing fat stores yeah right, I'll just keep telling myself that. but seriously, don't we all deserve to indulge just a bit?

I say double the butter in the cup cakes Bailey. If we are going to do it we may as well go all the way.

I am easy also about morning tea or afternoon tea but early afternoon would probably suit me better. It gives me the morning to spend with DH before he leaves for Canberra in the afternoon. Although if morning is better than that is fine also. Would 2ish be OK or do you think it might be a little hot?

2ish is good for me.

Would you mind if I came along?? Being pregnant I don't want to put anyone off. I am not sure about dates either (shift work) but if I can I would love to meet others like me. Homebush is great.

Hi Michelle,
    I cant speak for the other girls, but I would love for you to come along. I'd like to meet and talk with ladies from all different stages of our journey. Spring is pregnant too! Besides, maybe the rest of us could rub your bellie's for good luck!

Hi girls

Can I come to? I make a good chocee cake with chocolate icing (homemade) and I can also bring pink champ for those who can drink!

Of course you can come Nat

Michelle you can bring some with Spring

2ish sounds good to me

Thanks Lynn I'll be there, with cake! 2 sounds good, so it homebush cent park, afternoon tea. have I got it right?

P.S Lots of babydust thank you! I should have O by then so bring it on and send it round.

Hi Ladies

I am so glad that you all want to come. Michelle and Dream it would be great for you to join us. I agree, no matter what stage we are at whether it be TTC or pregnant, we are all in this together.

The menu is sounding absolutely delish. I can't wait.

Luv Spring

Unfortunately my roster has me working on Sunday but keep me in mind for the next meeting. I could really have done with the support too .... just having a bad hair week

But in my abscence I will send a special truckload of baby dust and lots of hugs.

Hey Michelle, chuck a sickie!! you've got the best excuse ever!!

Would love to - but I'm saving them in case I need the time off in the near future!!!! Just the pessimist keeping me thinking the worst (but still hoping for the best). I am sure you will all have a lovely day anyway

That's a bummer Michelle.

What time do you finish? We could possibly make it earlier or later if that suits the group.

That's an idea, I can do any time

Sorry guys - I work from 8am to 8pm. Long days but short weeks!!! Enjoy and I'll see you next time around. Thank you for offering to change the time though

Hey girls,

Are we still on for this Sunday for a catch up? Let me know if you are still free.

Hi all, I am a definate...I think I really need it. Had a horrible week

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast