Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Loss and Recurrent M/C Friendship and Support Group - SYDNEY

Hey Lynn:

Well lets lock in the 29th for you and I and just see if everyone else is free. We can of course move it if it doesn't suit everyone.

The beach theme sounds nice.

Lv Spring

Lock it in eddie! I'm excited already!

Well Lynn and I are in, how 'bout the rest of you bunch?

Working again!!! *alf* will be here by the time I get to meet you lot

maybe when you are on maternity leave we will meet you!!! LOL

Yep - a bumpless meeting sounds good. It may end up being sooner than anticipated but I am hoping *alf* will still arrive in June. I will be happy to provide baby cuddles

Comon' Girls..... we got to get this thing organised if we want to meet this weekend.

Michelle, sorry you can't be here, next time maybe.

Bailey, Nat, Tommysmum are you free?

It looks like it has to be Sunday as Lynnie has a wedding on Saturday. I would love to see you all again.

Put me out of my misery and let me know if you can make it. Anyone else in the Sydney area, we would love to see you.

Luv Spring.

Hi girls

I have a wedding too on Sat - Lynn are we going to the same one ("Brett and Kellie" - not you Bailey and DH - how funny) - i might be able to do Sunday but i have my MIL down from QLD - if she makes plans to catch up elsewhere i might be able to escape. Just make place and time and will see if i can make it.

XX Tommysmum

Lol, Tommysmum, yes it's us re-newing our vows. I am working on Sat, but I will try to get out of a rello BBQ and meet up. As Tommysmum said, you guys find a time/place and I will see if I can get there....oh I wish I read this thread earlier!

I'm in! I have a bt but that is at 9am. Are we still doing the beach thing? Let me know if it is still on.

I think it is only Lynn and I that are confirmed and Tommysmum and Bailey are 'wait and see' so perhaps Lynn we could leave the beach date till another time and do something on our side of town.

But Tommysmum and Bailey if you can confirm, then we can come over to your hood.

Lv Spring

Lynn, I was thinking, if Bailey and Tommysmum are busy, we can arrange to do the beach thing with them another weekend soon and then you and I can meet for a date. Movie and a cuppa tea sounds good to me. I think we should share the pop-corn this time though (lol)

Of course anyone else who is free and in Sydney is more than welcome.

Lv Spring

Sounds good to me. I will give you a buzz tomorrow.

Ohh I am excited about our date now. Talk tomorrow.

Lv Spring

Hey everyone,

I think we are long over due for a catch up. Is everyone free on Sunday 20 May? Let me know if you are in. Spring and I have just been chating and we think a beach theme will be nice. Bailey we can meet at your house and if you aren't going to be home, leave the keys in the letterbox! LOL!

Hope everyone can make it.

Lol Lynn, You guys can come over and while you are there, can you watch DS, co I might enjoy a day off
    I should be able to make it....woo hoo, hopefully we'll all be UTD by then!

Oh don't tempt me Bailey, I'd love to look after your little man but he might think I am a bit loopy. Anyway thanks for the invite to your place Bailey (lol)

I hope more than anything that all of you have graduated by then.... I can't wait to see you all.

Lv Spring

Ha! He can't think you are any weirder than me!! My whole family is all stark-raving-bonkers so he's used to it!! Lol, I will have a chat to Tommysmum and see if she is in and we'll scope some locations!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast