Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Late Loss and Recurrent M/C Friendship and Support Group - SYDNEY

Sounds like I'd fit right in with your family (lol)

It would be great to meet Tommysmum. See if you can round her up.

Nighty Ni

Lv Spring

Spring, as the other ladies have said, please don't go anywhere, your stories of l'il spring is what gives us hope that one day we will get that chance to be mothers again. If we can be strong or as strong as you when we go through it, then we will all have learnt something from you.

Okay now close your ears AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
    sorry I just needed to scream, (not related to above), some people are just ignorant

hi gals

yes i am free for Sunday 20th May so count me in ! I am a total nutter - are you sure you want to meet me ????

Will try to pop in tomorow to catch up on all posts - just dropped the MIL at the airport (has been here since Sat and i am exhausted)....

Hope you are all well.

XX

We are all nutters so you will fit in perfectly!!!!!!

Was just thinking that if you guys still want to come out his way, and it is nice weather, we can have a beach picnic or something?? There are stacks of cafe's and restaurants along the beaches, but they tend to be flat out on a weekend and will kick us out once you have eaten (not like that fantastic place in Parramatta that we went to last time - for 5 hours) Just an idea, let me know what you guys think.

Bailey - will you have DS with you ? I might bring Emily along but she will be a nightmare if we chatter for hours - so i might try and palm her off after a while. Let me know what you are thinking of doing...

Nah, I will be leaving him with dad or nan. Same here, he will get too much.

Bailey

I am still really happy to come to your hood. I haven't been to the beach since moving to Sydney so if it suits everyone else then I would love to come there.

I think we were mentioning fish and chips on the beach but we can just see what we feel like on the day.

I can't wait

Lv Spring

Yeah I'm easy. Fish and chips on the beach or we could all bring something to have a picnic (chicken, salad, rolls etc).

Hey ladies, I just wanted to confirm that we are still on for this Sunday.

I am easy on the time. How about 11.00ish, does that sound good?

Lv Spring

Spring check out the TTC thread. Details on Sunday are in there.

Thanks Lynn, I just saw them. 12.00pm it is.

I'll call you on Saturday so we can organise to get there together.

Lv Spring

Hey Girls,

Well I think the time has come to organise another catch up. I think a drive out to our Nation's Capital to see Tess is in order.

I asked DH and he said Golburn is a good place, it is a bit closer to Canberra (only about 100kms drive from Canberra), but seeings Tess is driving by herself I think that is fair. Obviously if there are any other suggestions then I am happy to go anywhere.

Now the big question is dates. With all the appointments that people have at the moment I think the best thing to do is just nominate a date and see how we go. How does, Sunday 24 June sound?

Alternatively we can organise a Sydney catch up this time, and then do the Canberra trip next time if it is too short notice.

Just thought I would get the ball rolling. Can't wait to see you all and catch up on all the news.

Lv Spring

Wish I was a bit closer, i'd come too

Jo I wish you could come too

Spring - I'm easy. Either a trip to Canberra or Sydney. What do the other girls think? The 24 June is fine by me.

Hi gals

The 24th June be a bit iffy for me - won't know if i am free for another week or so (just planning to visit a family friend who is dying) . Either way i will probably have to take my little DD with me too - no problem though. Goulburn is fine too - cant wait to see you Tess !!!

Talk soon about it anyway

Hi Girls

I can do the 24th But I have a 40th the night before so in saying that I dont think I would be up to a drive! Sorry Tess but We can make a sydney one later or on anthor date I would do a canberra one mybe an overnighter leave saturday come home sunday? I know its 2hrs but 4 hrs in one day for all you pg women! let me know.

Nat

Tommysmum: I am sorry to hear about your friend. We can make it another weekend if that one is going to be a tough one for you. Big :hugs: babe.

Dream: a 40th the night before, girl I don't expect to see you before noon so I think a road trip is a bit of a crazy idea.

So can anyone suggest a more suitable date.

Lv Spring

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast