Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the first trimester

Default TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the first trimester

Trying to Conceive after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, complaint or provide any feedback for this forum, please contact Flowerchild by email at [email protected] or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Default TTC After Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Still Birth

Many of you know me and my story. Most recently we grieved the loss of Eggbert who died in utero at almost 14 weeks. We still don't know yet if Eggy was a boy or a girl but he/she was much wanted and much loved.

We will TTC as soon as my next cycle begins with the help of my friend Ms Clomid!

I know there are sadly so many women who have had similar experiences but of course all stories are different.

I look forward to sharing this journey with you...

What a wonderful forum to have been created!!! I know it would have been invaluable to me during the past 12months. I look forward to supporting other women who have been through experiences similar to our own.

My own journey has only just begun and I still feel my late loss places me in a different place to where I was with my early trimester losses.

Deb - you are the ideal person for this forum, even though I hope the TTC path for you is short and sweet. Congratulations

Hello Michelle! The first visitor! Thankyou for your kind words! Well hopefully you can join the Pregnancy After Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth/Late Loss! In a perfect world there wouldn't be a need for this. However, we are all here and hopefully the experience can be as possitive as possible.
    Have things settled Michelle?

I was thinking the same Michelle thanks Deb.
    I'm eager to TTC but are prob thinking the start of the year but then I think of all the things that could go wrong again.
    Bec

Bec :hugs: I truly understand that feeling.
    We are all handle this trip differently - when you are ready I know there will be some amazingly special women here at Belly Belly who will support you and hold your hand!
    For me I have decided to "Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway" to coin the title of a famous self help book! I just so much want to have another child to love and nurture.

You will get there too Bec in YOUR time...

I just wanted to wish all the ladies in here all the baby vibes i can muster, and i hope the TTC journey is short'n'sweet.

Love'n'hugs,
    Simone xx
    Last edited by simone; November 21st, 2006 at 10:23 AM.

clare076 Guest

What an absolutely fabulous forum to start. I will definately be a part of this one once I am ready to rejoin the TTC journey. I currently need a small mental health break, just to get emotions sorted out.

All the best to all

Hi Deb & everyone,

I started the TTC journey last month but didnt have any luck I am now in day 8 of my current cycle. My partner and I are getting married on Saturday and are on our honeymoon next week in Hamilton Island which coincides with this time so maybe the whole romantic vibe will help, well I am desperately hoping so anyway. I would like to be involved in this forum but I have only lost 1 bub so if it is not appropriate just let me know.

Take care,

Mel

Mel, Of course you are so very welcome and so sadly you more than qualify. As I have said before I am so very sorry for the loss of your Nicholas :hugs:

I am so glad that you feel comfortable coming in here and I just know that you will feel supported and understood and make some beautiful connections with others...
    Good luck on your TTC journey - not many days now until baby dancing time for you!

Clare - I understand the need for a break - but pop in now and then and visit and soon you will be joining us - when you are ready...

Thankyou so much for your support Simone!

Deb - Thanks so much I have already found so much support and understanding from everyone on BB. Times are still tough as everyone knows all too well, but you guys have certainly made a difference to me already, and also I want to be able to support others as they have me.

Mel~ Best wishes for your wedding!! And even more wishes for the baby making honeymoon!!!!
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah - I am getting excited, mainly about going away but I dont tell my DP that

Surely you're getting excited about the wedding too. I know when it gets to this stage you can be so over it and just want the honeymoon! I really hope you have a wonderful wedding!!!! Is it a big wedding?

Enjoy your big day mel

Sarah, I am kind of excited about getting married but I think I will also be sad - I never planned to get married, nor really wanted to, except that Nicholas made me realise how much I love his Daddy and I feel its a little bittersweet because I so wish he could be there - I have bought water-proof mascara for the occasion. We are not having a big wedding at all, under the circumstances we just didnt think it was appropriate, we are getting married in the registry office at the old treasury building in spring st which is actually a really nice place (although I know it doesnt sound it) and just having family and very close friends, then we are all going to my fave mexican restaurant afterwards. Must admit, pretty excited about the margaritas though

Thanks so much Simone

Simone~ The registry office is actually really nice. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy lots of margaritas as there will be no more when you return from your honeymoon preggers!!

Yeah well fingers crossed I plan to make the most of it... and I have been told that in Hamilton Island there is a pool with a bar in the middle, I plan to find that pool and spend a bit of time there.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast