Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester

Lynn,
    It would be my pleasure to send you one. You can email me (if you want too) with your address.

Dream and Lynn - the booties are made by a very special lady on BB who is a gem. I am more than happy to create a pair of them for you if you would like a pair (full of *alfie* dust too ) All you need to do is send me your address and I can have them done in about a week.

Hi all,

Mel - Zucchini slice sounds yum, i would definetly luurve the receipe...lol on the suggetion that DS would like it too, all he eats at the moment is nuggets and 2 minute noodles. He wouldn't dream of eating anything that had a vege in it.

Lynn - The witch is ok, just wish she wasn't here at all. But heres hoping that this is the last one for year or so, for all of us!

Dream - I am sorry to hear about your dad and grandma, though I am glad that your dad will be ok. Congrats on the 2 kilo's, well done! Oh, I am just off to Bali at easter, though I am a little off the idea after the news today, and earthquake and a Garuda flight went down!!

Hi too to Spring and Flowerchild, and I will come back on later to say hello again to everyone....have to go and occupy my little monster, he has been throwing many a tantrum today and I want to tire him out and put him to bed...

Hey girls

Well I am walking around like a Zombie and I realised that I have slept a grand total of 9 hours since Sunday. So I am so sorry for not reading through all the posts but I am going to do my best at short personals.

Bailey: I am sorry that you have had a tough few days. It really is a roller coaster isn't it. Some days I feel like I'm doing ok and then WHAM, a day full of tears. Big :hugs:

Mel: I am sending you every little *positive* vibe I can muster for you and DH tomorrow. What time is your appointment? I have tomorrow off so if you need to talk just let me know and I'll give you a call. Big :hugs: Sweetie

Lynn: Well it seems like your body is just been plain naughty with you. I am glad that Flowerchild can offer you some advice about the meds because I really don't know. I agree with your mumma, dreams are free so you dream a little dream honey.

Flowerchild: I am glad you are getting some rain but what a pain that it has stalled the fence. Oh well, I guess we can't complain about the liquid gold. You may have said before but can I ask what DH does and how I can get a job? Going to exotic overseas locations seems so much more exciting than Canberra

Dream: 2 Kgs is one week!!!! OMG you go girl. That is very impressive. I hope it continues to come off that quickly for you. You astound me how many lengths you go to get that angel baby, I am inspired by you.

Well DH is back tonight for our appointment with the pshyc and the Ob tomorrow. I am really looking forward to seeing him and falling asleep in his arms. I miss the affection and company so much although Frank and Vinnie try hard to give me plenty of puppy cuddles. Work was full on today, a major urgent issue that took all day (including my lunch break) so all in all I am stuffed. I am looking forward to the OB but I always get nervous so just can't wait to see that heartbeat pumping away.

To everyone else, big love, I'll pop in later if I get my second wind.

Luv Spring

Deb - thank you so much for offering to send me a moonstone. That is such a beautiful, caring thing to do I will email you tonight with my details.

Michelle - thank you so much for offering to make a pair of booties. It means so much to me and I would love some *alfie* dust in them! I need all the help I can get at the moment! I will email you tonight.

Spring - I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Get some rest - it sounds like you may need it. Hopefully with DH home and no storm your boys won't keep you up all night barking.

Mel - how are you today?

Bailey - your holiday to Bali sounds good - just don't fly Guarda!

No news here yet!

Hi all,

Lynn - How are you feeling? You sound a bit better which is just great and dreams are brilliant, I spend half my days dreaming of the future cause what else is there? Speaking of rose quartz, I also have a rose quartz on my bedside which was given to me a few weeks ago by a beautiful friend from my work (should I say old work), she told me that I had to rinse it in water to cleanse it, let it air dry and sit it in a window for a short time to let the sun open up the crystals powers - although I did all that and I am still not pregnant. I have never heard of a moonstone though, if it ends up working for you I might have to get myself one. I still dont understand what all the fuss is about low fat milk so if anyone can enlighten me feel free.

Deb - Glad you got your sleepers, and I have to say I am another who thinks your DHs job sounds wonderful. Have you ever gotten to travel with him? Dont feel bad for not having been overseas in years, I have never been anywhere! The furthest I have travelled is Noosa, although technically I have been to Hamilton Island and Tassie so can we call that overseas? LOL

Michelle - Hope everything is ok for you today, and hope that the rest of your journey is completely hassle free. LOL at the *alfie* dust - please spread it around!

Nat - So sorry to hear about your dad and grandma. But, I am glad to hear your dad will be ok. Nonetheless its still a hard time, and I will keep all of you in my thoughts. Well done on the 2kgs, hopefully I can take a leaf out of your book and shift some blubber from this widening load.

Spring - Glad you are doing ok after yesterday, I was thinking about you. I cant believe you have survived on 9 hours sleep :O I can barely survive of 9 hours a day (well these days anyway, no matter how much sleep I get I am still tired) so I am impressed. I hope you have a really nice night with DH and good luck for your appointments tomorrow, not that you will need it, but I like to say it all the same.

Bailey - LOL at DS only eating nuggets and 2 min nooodles, I used to hate vegies as a kid too. Only thing is, most kids dont really know there are vegies in it. In saying that you will probably want to slap me when he turns his nose up! I dont have your email address so I maybe if Lynn doesnt mind I can email it to her and she can forward it on, or I can give you my email and you can email me your email (if that makes sense ). Gotta love those tantrums huh!

Well as for me I spent most of the day shopping for some new clothes (remember that widening load I was talking about earlier ) for work and went with DH to take the kids to Maccas for dinner. Tomorrow I have a free morning and then seeing a temp agency, after that taking DH to surgeon for his little excision procedure.

Hope you all have a nice night - to all.

Love Mel

Hey Mel - Yeah I am doing ok. Taking each day as it comes. Today seems to be ok. I think it was last week there was a news report saying women with a taste for full-fat milk and ice cream stand a better chance of getting pregnant, while those who consume low-fat dairy foods may actually impede fertility. It said that women who ate at least one serving of high-fat dairy food - whole milk, ice cream reduced their risk of anovulatory infertility by more than a quarter. I guess it depends what you want to believe. Me, I'll believe anything if it can help me.

Good luck tomorrow with the agency and with DH. I hope everything goes well - I will be thinking of you.

Hi again everyone

Mel - Thanks for that, you can just get the email from Lynn, or email it to Lynn and she can forward it. Or, do you have one of those fake emails you can post that isn't your usual one that I can write to?? Good luck with the temp agency tomorrow and I hope that everything goes well with DH tomorrow too. I will be thinking of you guys.

Spring - Pop in later?? Don't be ridiculous, go and spend this time with DH, we'll be here tomorrow Good luck with all of your appointments tomorrow, let us all know how you go. It's excellent that DH can be here for you.

Lynn - Lol, I am flying Garuda! Hopefully you get a visit soon from AF so you can start a new fresh month, and as I said to Mel before, this can be your last visit from her for a year or so. Gee, our poor DH's they are in for it this month huh? Mine is a little lucky, he is taking off a couple of weeks before me to Indonesia surfing before we meet up in Bali, but if I look at the calender, I should O the day before he leaves.

Same as me, taking each day as it comes that is. Oh well, we have to make the most of the better days I guess. I hadnt heard about that low-fat thing, I have most dairy things low-fat simply because I eat enough chocolate and crap without full-fat dairy as well - ooooh do you think chocolate is classed as a serve of full-fat dairy? :biggrin: But yeah, Im with you anything that MAY help is definitely worth a try. I am sure DH will be fine tomorrow, he has to be - postive thinking

I hope you have another "better" day tomorrow

Bailey and Mel - do you want me to email each others address to you both?

Hey Bailey - we must have posted at the same time. I have posted my email address before so no point in hiding it now, it's [email protected]

Thanks Lynn - again posted at the same time. I got in too early - I need to learn that patience thing, but I have posted it before and no one has hassled me as yet... famous last words????

lol, Lynn and Mel, you two are so in sync!!

LOL yeah but at least Lynn only posted once, dunno how I did it but I managed to post the same thing 3 times ! Just learnt how to delete them though so now I dont look like a total nuffy

Question HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb/Nat or anyone else that might be able to help - can you explain why my temps have gone back up today? After I ovulated my temps have been around 36.58/36.63 even 36.70. Yesterday it dipped to 36.39 but today is back up at 36.67 - what's going on!!!!!!!!!!! I'm CD38 - you have to laugh, what else can you do! and I'm 12dpo. Still no sign of AF but can I presume with my low prog level that I got on Monday - 18.3, she is on her way?

Hi LYnn,
    Progesterone of 18 indicates that there was probably little or no ovulatory response. (in my opinion). It is also in my opinion probably too low to indicate pregnancy had occured However, as with all things pregnancy and babies you need to expect the unexpected.

The progesterone levels for pregnancy in the 1st trimester vary greatly from about 30-160nmol/L. With the levels rising quite steadily in the early days. When women have serial progesterone levels done after conception (but before hcg is available) you will see a steady increase in the levels. However, this doesn't always indicate pregnancy as you can have quite high levels with steep rises and not be pregnant. (I believe that Michelle had very high prog. levels in one particular cycle prior to conceiving Alf)

OKay all of that said... It could be an aberration of normal temp - you were hot, etc etc. I have had a similar experience when temping (years ago) and when I retrospectively looked at my chart I assumed environmental factors being the cause. I am not saying this is what has happened with you but it's just a thought.

I am not sure, I guess all you can do is to wait until tomorrows temp and see. I am really sorry Lynn as I know that hasn't helped at all... Email me so I can send you this lovely magical Moonstone to put in your beautiful yellow booties.

Thanks Deb - I guess I knew this would be the case, I think I had a moment of 'what if'. Not that I have done a test because I think it would really be wasting them because I know deep down that I'm not. I guess I just didn't understand my temps this morning and maybe got a little glimps of hope. I just wish they would go down the witch arrive! Aghhhh! Oh well, all in good time hey! I emailed you last night - did you not get it? I sent it to the bellybelly address.

Oh well - back to cleaning the house. Can't put my feet up just yet.............not yet..........but very soon Trying to be positive and not stress - surely this can only help!

Afternoon beautiful girls

Lynn I have to agree with Deb....sorry. Thanks for your kinds words by the way you can always call!

Mel Goodluck today, by the time you read this you would have been to the agency and the doctors and Im sure all will be good. Let us know how you go. Thanks for the encourgement I sort of have to lose weight as I now have no clothes that fit and a wardrobe full of stuff just need to slim down.....alot!!! but its was good to see something come off. Did you get some nice stuff shopping?

Bailey Oh just Bali! Do you need anyone to carry bags, babysit etc? I think I could be available, thank you also for the encouragment I need all I can get.

Deb Has the fence been done? what a women you are! The rain is good but only between the hours of 5pm and 8.30am (washing is in, home from sport and school, and before we have to leave to go to school!!!!) Gives us all day to get stuff done,Im not asking for much am I! Where do you get moonstone from, I have a rosequartz loveheart shape necklace I wear often but didnt know about moonstone? Also thank for your words of encourgement. Will DH be home in time for O?

Spring How was your night with DH? Good luck today Im thinking about you and know all is going to be just fine! Thank you for been so inspired by me, you do the same I look up to you and little spring and just know I should keep going.

Michelle How is the whole pregnancy going? Thank you so much for that offer I would love a pair of booties, I am going to need all I can get for .......oh only 5months time well I like to say in 5 cycles it sounds closer!!!! and some of that Alfie dust will be good to.

Well girls I want to thank you all so very much for giving me all of your encouraging words... I know feel I have to achieve for you guys which is good and makes me work harder at getting rid of the "spare tyre" I also want to thank you for your kind words with regard to my grandmother and dad, things are sent to try us and help us grow and im hoping I will gain more from this time and turn it all into something positive. I do have a question to put to you all and you can feel free not to answer......My mum rings this morning and suggested not to take DS over to see my grandmother as she is very sick, I do know this as I was there on Tue, DS id very close to GGM (great grandmother) and has asked to see her before "going to heaven to see great pop" I have no problem with this and think I will but am not total sure, I also was told by mum that I should not take him to the funeral, I was not planning on this anyway, I have told him she is very sick and not looking great but he seams to still want to go. I need your thoughts and help, if anyone went through this when they were younger or experianced this please let me know.

In saying all of the above they are talking only a matter of weeks now for my grandmother, time will be very precious to spend with her I only hope we can keep the pain to a min. and make her comfortable.........once again thank you all for your kind words. Im sorry if this has been a little down. On an up note I had my hair cut and coloured and feel a bit better, amazing what a haircut can do!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and will try to get back on later tonight as Im not going to the gym today....my day off.

Love and best wishes for a goodafternoon

Nat xxx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast