Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester

Default TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, complaint or provide any feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators

Flowerchild ~ [email protected]
    Tiggy - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected] Admin

or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

WoooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo. Here's to lots of this and then this and then at the end of all that, hopefully this

Nothing wrong with staying positive hey! Hope DH didn't have any plans for this weekend!!!!! lol

The poor love will be exhausted by Monday!!!!

Hi ladies
    I was wondering how long does it take for your cycles to return after birth? I am not ready to TTC 'seriously' yet but as I am not on the pill I have a niggling concern at the back of my mind when we DTD that maybe we should be taking precautions.

Anyway hope you are all doing okay - I am really pleased to hear the bleeding has stopped Clare - must be a relief.

I have a very busy week next week - GP on Monday, interview for new job on Wednesday (to cover maternity for a friend who is due the same time I would have been) and hospital on Friday. I can see next weekend I will need a stiff drink or two.

Hi lovely ladies

Just a quick one from me tonight.

Lynn: Get your jiggy on girls and catch that eggie.

Mel: How are you today hun? I'm glad you came to a decision about DH's kids. I think you are making the right choice. What a romantic V day you had. It is nice to be spoilt isn't it. Mmm I love Indian.

Clare: What a huge relief that the bleeding has stopped. Have made my day.

Flowerchild: It is great to ready your posts again. I know I have said it before but I really missed you. Funny seeing I have never met you but you just feel like I know known you forever. Good luck for that magical BFP this cycle.

Dream: I have everything crossed for your blood test tomorrow. Let me know how it goes. I wish with all my mite that you get that magical result that you so deserve.

Bailey: How are you feeling hun? Can't wait to meet you soon, only 3 more sleeps.

Everyone else out there, I hope that your day was wonderful as you deserve.

Take care and before I go I'll sprinkle a bit of around.

Luv Spring

Hi Tess

Sorry sweetie, I must have just missed your post. Every woman is totally different but it took me 6 weeks to the day to get AF back. Some women can take months which is frustrating.

Below is the link to a sticky thread about how long it has taken for some other women.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ead.php?t=1195

Hope it helps.

Luv Spring

Hey everyone,

Tess - It took me about 6 weeks after eack of my pregnancies to get mine back. Good luck with your doc appointment and your job interview next week.

Lynn - LMAO, I had never seen this one that is so cute ha ha. I so so so hope you get that BFP! Hopefully you will give your DH a break long enough to still meet up on sunday

Dream - Lotsa luck tommorrow!

Spring - Doing ok thanks! It's amazing how much more positive I have been feeling since we made the decision to start ttc, before when we were just talking about it, it felt so far away, but now, hopefully if all goes to plan, I will have that little bub by chrissy. Hopefully we all will, and we can get out of this TTC thread.

to all.

Hey everyone

Nat - babe thinking of you. I am praying and crossing my fingers that everything goes well tomorrow. If you need to chat, give me a call.

Spring - thanks for the babydust - we need some around here!

Bailey - lol about a break! Yeah I can't wait to meet you guys on Sunday. It will be great to catch up. I am so glad that you feel positive about TTC. I think it gives you something else to think about and put your energy into (not that you would ever stop thinking about Asha) I'm with you on the bubba for Christmas.

Tess - good luck with your dr appointment and interview. Hope it all goes well.

Mel - hope everything is ok with DH ex. I hope you are ok today. Thinking of you.

Deb - thanks for all your help today. You probably think I am such a nutcase!!

Jo - hope you are doing ok. Thinking of you and would love to hear from you soon.

Mish - haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is ok.

Well my mum has gone away for a few days (which I told her she couldn't!!!) She only left today but I miss her so much already. She comes over every day and we do something together. She will be back on Tuesday which is good as you all know how I am on Tuesdays

I was looking at my calendar today and on Sunday it is Chinese New Year - year of the golden pig. I know I am probably getting just getting carried away but I do believe in what the chinese say and if they say that 2007 is the best year for having children, then I believe them. The chinese lunar chart said that I was having a boy and well.........I had Cooper so I believe them. Whatever gets me through the day hey!

Hi everyone, wow a new thread already - I am sure I had nothing to do with that lol

Deb - All I can say is it is so nice to have you back, you know so much about all of this and I am so impressed and I learn so much (relevant to me or not I still learn). I remember reading a thread of yours ages ago about all the different conditions associated with losses, then when the OB told me I have anticardiolipin antibodies I remembered the thread and immediately thought OMG I read about that, but never imagined I would have had any of them. What would we do without you?

Spring - WHO WAS IT??????? I am here

Tess - Spring is right, it varies with everyone but I was also like her and pretty much spot on 6 weeks. I have been told by my old OB that its normally between 6-10 weeks, but on the other hand he was dodgy and going to let me go into my next pregnancy without testing for anything so lets just ignore him!

Clare - So glad that everything seems ok. Hope your "removalist" didnt break anything on the job, lol

Lynn - Best of luck with Oing over the weekend, I am due to O on Sunday so it would be so cool if we both got BFPs

Hi Bailey, Nat and everyone else. Jo hope you are doing ok

Well got an appointment at OB tomorrow so I am gonna talk to him about why I am not getting pregnant, I really hope he can tell me something other than "be patient". I know 5 months doesnt seem that long but it feels like a lifetime and each month my desperation grows stronger, and my mental state weaker. Anyway will pop in tomorrow night and let you know how I go - Call me weird but I am really looking forward to seeing him, plus it will be the first time I discuss in person the blood problems and the treatment.

Hope you all have a great night.

Mel

Love your new sig Spring. It is so true and I love how you are trying to positive.

Hey Lynn - must have posted at the same time.

What is the chinese lunar chart? I havent heard of it, how do you check it out? Is it only relevant if you are already pregnant? Ahh so many questions, lol. But hey, if the Chinese say 2007 is the best year to have a baby I am all for it

Hope you are ok without your mum, I know its not as good but remember that we are all here for you any time you need us :hugs:

Lyn, I don't think you are a nut case at all. I think you are a gorgeous woman who deserves a wonderful Golden Pig baby.
    I think we all deserve one. YOu know we have time for ALL of us to get that wish. My first child was born in the Year of the Pig. So, I think it's a pretty good year. I could have my first and my last live children in a year of the PIG!!!! Yessssss!!!!!!!
    Spring and Mel thanks for your kind words. It's so nice to be back and it's even nicer to have been missed by you wonderful women.
    Nighty night everyone, see you tomorrow...

Good luck with the ob tomorrow Mel - I will be thinking of you I hope you get all the answers that you are after. I know exactly what it is like, waiting month after month..........and nothing. The earlier you find out what is going on the better. This time around for me I know it is only my 2nd cycle but if nothing happens this cycle I am going to get some tests done so I know if it is just me and DH not getting it right or if I need further help than clomid. Not saying that you have anything wrong but I think it is best to find out sooner rather than later and for the sake of your mental heath. For me, I just don't see the point in trying for months and then eventually finding out that something else could have helped me and I could have falled pg sooner. Good luck tomorrow and let me know how you go.

The chinese lunar chart shows you the best months to conceive if you want a boy or a girl depending on your age. I didn't see it until I was pregnant. I will email it to you. I guess I believe in it because it was right for me. Let me know if it is right for you.

Thanks babe, I know that you guys are all here for me and I appreciate it so much.

That would be great to email it if you don't mind, I will have look and compare from when I got pregnant with Nicholas and also for if and when I get pregnant this time. I will definitely let you know how I go at OB, I am sure it will all be good - and I think you are right, I want to find out if their are probs now rather than go through this heartache month after month and then find out something is wrong. Since I quit my job nearly everyone has said they bet I fall pregnant soon without all the stress, I dunno only time will tell.

I totally agree about the stressfree environment. I fell pg with Cooper after I had quit work hence the reason for not going back now. I really do hope that this is your month. You are o'ing on Chinese New Year so you have to get it!!!! I've emailed through the chart - good luck!

Mel - Just wanted to say Good luck at the OB tommorrow, I really hope you can get some answers. Also, just on the stress free environment, with both of my pregnancies, I fell pregnant while on holidays, when I was relaxed, so I really think it is true. I have always thought that I got UTD because I wasn't worried about stuff and was just relaxing and enjoying myself. I think with everything that you have been through in the last few months, your body and soul need this time out from the stress at work, and I bet you you will get that BFP very soon.
    Lotsa to you!

Mish Guest

Hello ladies, sorry to join the group and then disappear, had another disappointing month so hav been licking my wounds and then away for work. Twice now my period has started at day 26 which is totally throwing me out - does anyone find that the ovulation test kits work well or should I try the temperature thing? Decided we had better try earlier in the month - but now DH is going to be away this month and it feels like such a waste of month - each one is ticking closer to 40 and those horrid statistics about TTC when you're older...

Hope those of you waiting on a result this month have more luck! As always I'm now behind the game in catching up on everyone elses news and getting to know you guys better, but Mel I hope tomorrow goes well and Lynn thanks for asking after me.. will be on more often now...

Deb - I reckon the pig is saying something I think you are onto something. I hope you get your last bubba in the year of the pig.

Mish - glad to see that you are back. Sorry you have had a hard month. OPK tell you when you are going to O and your temps tell you when you have O'd. I like to use both of them but then I am a test junky Good luck this month.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast