Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion ~ Twins & More #4

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

happy 1st Birthday Sarah

Happy 1st birthday Samuel

for yesterday

Hope you had a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day !
    from Samuel & Joel
    (no we can't spell it either)

Quote:
    Definitions
    supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    supercalifragilistic
    adj

1. Absolutely stunningly fantastic.

Gee it is quiet in here all the multiple mummies must be busy ...

Can I brag? Gemma, Teagan and I were at a function for the Royal Women's hospital in Melbourne yesterday and there is a gorgeous photo of them in the Herald Sun (also online) and we were on Channel 7. It was great to be around other multiples and feel "normal".

Sure brag away - can you put the link without the dots - BB doesn't allow links but you can without dots I think.
    and we can take a look

I met Pansy and her beautiful girls at a muliple birth lunch ...it is great to chat to other twin mums/dads.

www news com au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21641420-24331,00 html

well done they are gorgeous ...

Oh thanks Trish, I think they are too! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by btm2506 View Post
    Can I brag? Gemma, Teagan and I were at a function for the Royal Women's hospital in Melbourne yesterday and there is a gorgeous photo of them in the Herald Sun (also online) and we were on Channel 7. It was great to be around other multiples and feel "normal".
    Hey Briohny, I was in Melbourne for the week and saw your twins in the Herald Sun! I recognised their names from you ticker. You have very cute girls! Just adorable.

motherduck Guest

btm2506 They are just so cute thankyou for sharing.
    Jean

How funny Shoegal, hoped you enjoyed Melbourne.

Thanks as well motherduck.

xoxox

Smile

Hi all you twin mummies my name is Rachael and I have fraternal twin girls,Vashti Tennille and Ilaria May born on the 7th August 2006.They are now 9 months old and crawling and pulling themselves up.I know Im alive now.We conceived the girls naturally,I have second cousins who are fraternal twins so there is a history of twins in my family.The girls were born at 36weeks and 4 days,I had a natural birth and also a nasty little surprise towards the end,Pre eclampsia.I feel truly blessed to be a mum of twins and I hope to get to know you all a bit better.PS gday Babyamore hope to chat to you too......

HI Rachel ... haven't seen you around for a while. yes when they start pulling themselves up you know it ... bumps and bruises galour and those shrieking cries in stereo especially when 1 twin uses the other as a stepping stone or to pull up on or they bang heads.
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; May 14th, 2007 at 01:55 PM.

tiggy Guest

Oh girls! Wait til they walk!!! Little Tornados! LOL. David said they are building to a level 5 atm. I definately know I am alive.

Hi Trish it was great to meet you at the luncheon the other week.The girls have bumped heads a few times already and its so hard to console the two of them at the same time.Also Ilaria uses Vashti to pull herself up most of the time Vashti thinks its funny and laughs.They have also started to pull each others hair and I think its really cute when they are wearing the same outfits and they discover buttons ,pictures etc on each other and play with them not realising that they have the exact same thing on their clothes.Its pretty funny. I also saw your page dedicated to your daughter Charlotte,Its beautiful.

hi all
    just wanted to say hello and see how all you twinnie mums are doing
    all good here.
    hope the dreaded lurgy's are staying away and everyone is keeping well and warm

welcome lola
    your signature should be wonderwoman !!!!
    congrats on your quads - well done on the natural birth!
    this forum has been a bit quiet lately but there are a few of us here.

odette

WOW Lola-mum2many (mum2verymany now!!)you are my idle...and all natural, INCREDIBLE!!
    Well done to all of you with multiples....how lovely.

OMG you must have been massive - no offense - lolol
    did you take photos for proof so you can blame them for the stretch marks and the extra tyres us multiple mums get
    As we say in our twin club " We may have the flabby tummies - but we have the muscly arms from carrying them all around - two by two - or in your case two by two by two by two . . .. . . .lol

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast