Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanging in there!!

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Talking Still in one piece!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy xmas and new year and I wish you all the very best for every happiness in 2008!!
    I am now 32 and a half wks with my twins!!! I have reached a huge milestone and I am very relieved. I am experience a lot of pain n discomfort over the past few days especially...bad lower back pain and lots of abdo spasms! It is incredibly difficult to get around now! But it will all be worth it very soon!
    I am getting very anxious to meet my babies and I am now hanging on so they spend less time in NICU..thats what the doc ordered anyway!
    Take care all and hope to have big news soon. KIM xxx

How wonderful that you have hung in there this long!! Take care.

Yay Kim, I was wondering how it was all going. That is so fantastic!
    I remember feeling at 28 weeks how keen I was to meet my DS no matter what and then I saw my friends premmie twins and realised how much each day helps them. Good on you! They will be here so soon anyway.
    Please keep us in the loop (as much as someone so close can anyway. )

Big hugs.

Good to hear all is going well

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Lightbulb Thanks

Thanks for your interest in my pregnancy everyone. I promise to keep you posted. Take care all!

OMG - well done!

Hi Kim,
    Congratulations, glad you've made it so far, hope everything goes really well for you.
    M

congratulations Kim on getting this far...I now from about 32 weeks onwards I spent most of my time on the lounge.I ached all over but especially down there..It hurt to walk..everything..
    Make sure you have lots of rest as you will be a very busy mummy when your twins arrive..

Well done on making it this far!

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Default Thanks

Thanks Cindy and Pansy! I am nearly 35wks now!!! I saw my Doc yesterday...the girl is measuring 35wks and the boy is measuring 36wks and burrowing down HEAPS! All is good, except for the pain (I sure know what u mean Pansy, cruel!) Any day sounds great to me !! My other two girls are getting a bit frustrated with the lack of energy and physical activity I can join them in Just to make it thru the day with elephant feet and unbelievable discomfort is an achievement! Will keep u all posted. Take care and by for now.
    KIM

motherduck Guest

Kim congrats on your little ones hanging in there for you over xmas.
    Hope the birth goes well wishing you all the best for a short stay in hossie.
    Jean

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Smile

Thanks Jean. I am getting so excited about meeting them. All those inspiring comments and kind words and prayers have done wonders. THANKS to everyone!!! Hope to be the bearer of great news very soon.

I just wanted to say congratulations on making it so far even after the doctor said you should be feeding babies by xmas. You have done so well. As i was reading down your posts from the begining i thought that for sure your last post was going to be that you had had your babies but you are doing a great job. It must be hard and i am thinking of you and good luck and i will be reading your posts to see how you are going.

Nikki

Congratulations kim hope you see your babies soon.

KIm id just like to say well done on getting this far sweet... carrying twins isnt the easiest thing youve got 2 extra lil people to feed, carry and try to keep in your belly as long as possible. Its great that youve got this far though. If you ever wanna know anything im always hear and dont mind helping with any questions you may have. Twins are a beautiful miracle....

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by *LovemyKids* View Post
    I just wanted to say congratulations on making it so far even after the doctor said you should be feeding babies by xmas. You have done so well. As i was reading down your posts from the begining i thought that for sure your last post was going to be that you had had your babies but you are doing a great job. It must be hard and i am thinking of you and good luck and i will be reading your posts to see how you are going.

Nikki
    Thanks Nikki. I really appreciate it. I am having an emotional day today..all those hormones and the anxiety of it all I guess. Just trying to think positive!

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Thanks Leanne. Everyones interest means alot...keeps me positive so I don't become overwhelmed!
    Hey, Sarah...your girls are adorable. I love their names..very pretty! Thanks for offering to share your experience. May I ask...I thought yesterday was the day because I had incredible bearing down pains. A couple of days ago the boys head was partially engaged..could the pain have been his head fully engaging?? I seem to have dropped alot too. Did you feel /experience any warning signs at all? If so, please do tell. Both my bubs are around the 5lb mark at the moment (boy is a bit bigger, and keener!).

Hi Kim,

Congratulations sweetie, you are doing so well....and to think you have come this far is truely amazing (how wrong was your Dr).

Take care and get as much rest as you can ....you need to saviour some of that energy for when bubba's are born.

That pain you are feeling is very likely due to the fact that bubs are engaging...i had the same feeling when my bub engaged sometimes it even stopped me in my tracks.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast