Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanging in there!!

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Thanks everyone. I am going walking again today...walked yesterday and had heaps of pains. I ended up with feet like an elephant and found it very difficult but I am getting desperate now. Both the bubs seem to have dropped even lower ( I can now fit a dinner plate and a small plate on my tummy when I sit down) HAHA! 37wks tomorrow! Love Kim.

thats gr8t Kim hope things start happening soon

Kim, Wowzers 37wks Congratulations and I hope you have some action soon. Sending you heaps and heaps of labour vibes.

Oh Kim, we haven't heard from you since yesterday, I hope that means ACTION !!! lol, still sending you those labor vibes.

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Unfortunately I am still in 1pce guys!! I feel like I have been in a mild state of labour for weeks now. Surely there is an end to this torment! The longest stint of sleep I have had for weeks is 2hrs straight...guess I need to get used to that though. I just want to feel physically comfortable...wanna loose the pain of it. I see my OB tomorrow..I think I should go in to hospital until bubs come because I am really struggling just getting up and walking now. If I do anything, I suffer bad afterwards and can hardly move. Anyway, I dont mean to whinge because I know I am very blessed to be having twins and lucky to have gone this far. I guess I have just reached my breaking point. Hope I can share some great news with you all very soon. Stay tuned. Love KIM

Hi Kim,:hugs:
    You are doing a great job, I feel for you, I know how uncomfortable you are feeling and how you just want your body back to yourself, the last days of PG can be really hard. Although I haven't had twins I do get really big and get a lot of discomfort and very little sleep. Each day I think of you and send labour vibes, best wishes maybe today will be the day

Hugs Kim, please don't apologise for your pain and tiredness. We can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. But I sure know that you have every right to releave some tension and vent to us, so vent away hun, that's what we are here for.

They sure are cheeky little things you have in there, having you on this merry-go-round of 'we're coming out, no we aren't, yes we are, no we aren't'. COME OUT NOW YOU CHEEKY BUGGERS!!!

We are here for you Kim, so dont' feel bad for anything, you wouldn't be human if you hadn't had enough by now. You have done an amazing job, physically and mentally. Your a super mum that's for sure.

Take care, and good luck!!

motherduck Guest

Hi Kim.
    Just come in to see how you are going sounds like you have had enough of being PG
    I can only emagine how uncomfortable you are feeling I only got to just over 7 months and at that stage I looked and looked full term so can only think how big I would have been at term.

Wishing you a very short wait and heaps of labor vibes.
    Jean

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Talking

Thank you all so much guys. You are all so great, I really appreciate your empathy and supporting kindness. I both smiled and cried as I read your replies (talk about a hormonal mess!!) I am off to OBGYN at lunch time :doctor:, hoping for news on some sort of progress. I am trying to stay positive...If nothing happens prior, I will only be carrying these stubborn little poppets for only 6 more days at the most. Thanks again guys. I will let u all know how my visit goes today.

Look forward to your news kim

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Post Update...still hanging in

OBGYN says things are definitely changed from last weeks exam. My cervix is slightly dilated and the boys head is significantly lower Things are happening slowly! He stimulated my cervix a little more hoping I may go into full labour sometime in the next day or so. ( Since he did this...I sure know I have a cervix, thats for sure..heres hoping it did the trick) If I dont go into labour in next few days I have to see him on Saturday morning to check things again. I will be induced on Tuesday next week if I have not had my bubs before hand. Hope you are all well and thanx for your interest. I will be in touch soon. KIM

Oh, sounds promising. I hope this pick up soon Kim. At least the light doesn't seem too far away now. So 1 week at the max, thats great news. But hears hoping you don't have to wait that long. Sending you all my labor vibes.

Thats great news Kim. PMSL about knowing where your cervix is now!!!
    sending you heaps of labour vibes so we can read the birth announcement for these little guys soon.

Hang in there, slightly dilated is better than clamped shut, at least you can tell yourself the pain has been for something. best wishes, get some rest if you can.

ooooooooooooooh sounds like things maybe happening

Just popping in to see how things are going

Kim McManus-Smith Guest

Hey guys. I am still here! Counting down the days though. I see OBGYN in the morning, hoping he can help me along a little more. Things are definitely happening, but very slowly! If I am still here tomorrow...I will let u all know what the doc says. 3 to go at the most though!!!

Wow Kim you have done an excellent job, hope you get to meet your little ones very soon.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast